3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrMankser 26.12.19 09:03 pm

The most hated mission (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Hello, dear users of forum, today we are going to discuss the most difficult and hated the mandatory mission (Not considered mission
from zero etc), for me personally this mission, Caesar Vialpando (or even its name - the Lowriders) and Mike Toreno. What is your most hated mission? Write, I'd be interested to know.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RestlessDreams91 26.12.19

Also burned with the mission of lowriders, seemed wildly complicated. 2005, how time flies..eventually learning to pass it, I even like this mission now and I just go there to purely pianitsa with the hydraulics. But the school of pilots it seems to me harder..not so long ago pereproshel SA Assembly, where a lot of what was restored after the port on the PC worked all the bugs out and added a lot of things from the PS2 version in the form of atmospheric lighting and reflections on cars.

j
jokermayers19 26.12.19

The one that we must learn to fly in Flight School,by Cumin 3 mission
And when 1 time played not liked where it was necessary with arrows dance on the beach and the car,well the one I had with the Catalina chase village Quad. In principle that's all.
My favourite mission is where you have with Matt Doggon chase Gericom.

E
El Bosso 26.12.19

The most hated mission is the one where you have to steal the harvester. Rokstarovtsy deliberately shielded field stone fence, and you have no other choice but to go down the path, turning the defending rednecks in the stuffing.
Unpleasant impressions did the mission where you kill the workers on the construction site and the foreman rolled into the concrete (but Kendall really dressed like a girl with a low social responsibility).
Also unfair was the murder of an informant and a journalist, who wanted to kill Tenpenny.

M
Mag Otshelnik 26.12.19

Aircraft mission.
Another mission with the chases.
Gauged was cowardly @@#@#@ run away like a cur.

V
Varvold19 26.12.19

MrMankser
the flying missions especially where you have to intercept the mercenaries from Libert city

M
MelShlemming 26.12.19

When the maize should intercept a jet plane.

P
Pumpkinhead - Halloween 26.12.19

most hated mission tranny.where we were on the plane to one point and then fly back.and in this endeavor as low as possible to fly.or you will aircraft missiles to bomb . driving school there before last where I had barrel to do

S
Sidorovich12 26.12.19

The most shitty and difficult it is not on the other side of the rail. This smoke sitting in the back seat of a moped so oblique and forever no time to kill everyone who sits on the train. I'm always the mission passed cheat codes at the time.