3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dinar Mullin 27.12.19 09:53 am

Microfreeze/brake (Batman: Arkham Knight)

gtx 970,8 gb ram,i5 3470
License. Why is the game still frieze?Especially on the machine it is 60 fps,then drops,especially when the rain on the screen effekto fray. Even at the minimum salary. Maybe there some solutions? The game is installed on HDD,there's also a SSD,but I don't know if installing the game there...
66 Comments
Sort by:
s
setarusessao666 27.12.19

ultracain11
Unreal Engine 3 is very greedy for memory. Ue4 so far under 24g can sit down.

A
Asmoday Unforgiven 27.12.19

Well come 2018, and as it turned out problems with the game and left the mother of their achievement, and that I'm so unlucky that I have at the current configuration Win8.1 - i7-3770k - Asus - Strix GTX960 4GB - 8 Gb RAM 1333 MHz - HDD 500 GB 32MB bufermemory 7200 Rp/m Is a paint, just to make it clear that the machine is not weak, and easily meets the game requirements. Just say the CPU stock without overclocking. Logical drives are not loaded to the eyeballs to the redness. Write General, because there are many recorded clips of gameplay with this confocal and there is no problem that I got. I have the wildest drawdown FPS to 1 frame as you people? The wildest slide show, I even found out why. Because in these moments, the graphics card is not loaded to the eyeballs as it must. Well, I think the wood is outdated, although they 2017-2018 year, the update did not help. And even then it would not have had to roll back, like it became worse after upgrading.. Come....thank you Rocksteady for killing my nerve cells....
Next. I have listed repak repak working from Hatab and game version 1.6.2.0 added distribution 13-12-2016. Too much time has passed already. Not one game had no such problems. Unfortunately I do not remember the situation from Arkam City. Repak exactly working, all files are whole, no other technical problems like the black screen at startup error is not detected.
Of course the first thing have got to look for and how to fix that just have not tried anything yet to help, just say the other Repack did not try, because they are unknown and this is guaranteed to work. Nerf the graphics settings are useless, they do not matter. Nvidia PhisX is controlled by the GPU and not the default. Many have already tried and piratical, the problem remained. My poor nerves, drop frames is not always the case and of course in confined spaces (who would have such a wonder?) almost no drawdowns, stable 40-60 fps not all off graphics settings.
Help to understand the problem the only way it can be solved! Video card during the flight, when driving in the Batmobile, the cutscenes and in General many other places no longer stable load to the ceiling it is in these moments not just Friesians and slideshows, can show screenshots if words are not enough. The card is working, tested on this Amateur eat resources like Watch Dogs(using the Worse Mod, ultra textures and TXAA 2x) and the Witcher 3 it works is steadily without jerks, video card all loaded and the CPU at the ceiling. Once again convinced that porting from consoles TERRIBLE SHIT, not to specifically under a PC to develop.... Don't know what to hope for.
On many tips on various info sites and forums Vertical sync is DISABLED!!!! Is it possible not to offer.
PS: I Have completely disabled the service superfetch. Thought maybe that was the case saying the disc is not keeping pace with, but not on the face of the problem with the bootability of the graphics card. Drive as already mentioned above smart HDD buffer 32 and a velocity of 7200 also will say I have 2 pancake in the inside disk, the SDD does not have it I don't need to offer to use in order to solve the problem, the proposal is regarded as a mockery. Also, when you have only 8 gigs of RAM(more unfortunately not to make) the game, so it still manages to swap to get, you see large texture files loading there, just as much ate memory and WD the above mentioned(and in a swap did not climb), BUT similar outrages to 1 frame was not. Paging is on the same physical disk that the game system itself, but on another logical drive. Time it does not interfere with other demanding games then why should it interfere with this? Best optimization I've ever seen do this the Witcher 3, everything is clear, without such wildest appetites for memory. Total: specifically in this game, the problem with the bootability of the video card, how to solve it? And what is that?

A

ultracain11
And we see this:
Just under this video the author painted the problem and asked how to solve, can answer.

A

Captain Panic
So it's almost my situation, the whole brain broke. Why is this happening when the version of the game has the latest 1.6.2.0? All patches are conceivable installed. I GTX960 4Gb have such problems, and the other with the same card and percent weaker at all everything goes smoothly without a slide show? What is the magic? When the map is loaded to 98-99%, the FPS is normal, as I started falling to 8-14-20 frame so immediately obvious on the chart Tweak download 98-1-20-50-30% or so rides until you calm down, as if the problems with the loading of textures. Understand what it Rocksteady nahimichili....

R
Rv770 27.12.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
Perhaps the friezes may be cheap,poor quality power supply.
Here is an example for this power supply, Lepa N500-SA-EU ,bill friezes, staters and blue screens of death.

M
Metalist1925 27.12.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
map of 1066, version steam no problem as you have. Stable 60 frames without the use of transport, with all the buns (in riding in cars footage is not stable). so look for problems yourself

M
MrDemonRush 27.12.19

Metalist1925
Figase you compare 1060 and 960.

M
MagicHero 27.12.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
Asmoday Unforgiven wrote:
So it's almost my situation, the whole brain broke
Want smoother fps accelerates percent (I think it's evident in his constant load under a hundred), the game works effectively only with 4 threads, and if your friend had i5 percent overclocked but it will give a more stable picture.
i7-3770k - Asus - Strix GTX960 4GB - 8 Gb RAM 1333 MHz - HDD 500 GB 32MB bufermemory 7200 Rp/m Is a paint, just to make it clear that the machine is not weak, and easily meets the game requirements.
Kopm frankly average at the moment, so lower the graphics settings because if the game doesn't keep a stable 60 fps then about any fluid and can be no question.

M
Metalist1925 27.12.19

MrDemonRush
previously played played 464 AMD from ASUS. The same 60 frames, but all the buns NVIDIA was off. And drop to 1 fps on the 960 is not normal

M
MrDemonRush 27.12.19

Metalist1925
So the fog eats the maximum performance out of all the settings so I compare you in any way weird.

A

Rv770
Thanks for the suggestion, it may indeed be so, if not for one thing, my PSU is not nouneym and Hiper V500, Yes it is not new, but it does not have any standard and all I had to buy a graphics card but it works correctly and the voltage on the lines correspond to the declared. And again, if the reason was the PSU then it would be noticeable in other applications, and this is not happening.

A

Metalist1925
So the fact of the matter is that at me a problem, I never did nothing to blame when the resources of a graphics card is not enough it can be seen immediately, but here it is enough, if not enough the FPS jumped like crazy, but he does not jump, he falls for seconds and then comes back, obviously the primary testing textures, and therefore the CULPRIT - CURVE OPTIMIZATION, all because of the porting. BUT here it is not clear, the video above confirms that and this graphics card how I can have stable fps. And what's the difference? I have Win 8.1 Ent and disabled SuperFetch and driver fresh + game do 2015. BUT unless it can so to influence?
The solution I found, but it turns out if the texture reduce to low(becomes scary situation), it freezes from loading textures is greatly reduced, BUT NOT GONE. Like that seen in Watch dogs there was also the curve of optimization but then it is banal there were previous video card GTX650 1Gb + percent, it is ridiculous to say the office, the i3-2100. No questions, everything is clear.

A

MagicHero
To disperse percents alas, impossible, and unlikely the case. This percent is the ceiling of my Mat Board which does not support overclocking later learned.
The fact of the matter is that not all high settings(no fog and particles Nvidia they eat a lot of frames, because the speed 128bit is enough) the game keeps stable 50-60 frames, but as soon as the primary testing textures and falls almost 1 frame and the slideshow that I was not. That's the mystery.
The computer average know, because when you do the upgrade? In 2015 just did. Again, the percent of old but it will repeat the ceiling of the nurse. Nevertheless, this old percents and how shows so far.
PS: I forgot to say. In-game bench pass with a minimum fps of 30+ and the average and maximum 60+ With dips, I have never seen, well, in the meantime the wretched fog and particles in the settings then the drawdown was up to 15-20

A

That's actually looks and load of the GPU in moments of falls. It at high textures made the screenshots. Note the message about data loss, which never appeared in now low textures and with the fact also loaded part of the game in the paging file. Summary: konsolki is now known as conalcam, for such contributions from lazy developers. and the bottom Denuvo also will not forget.

M
Metalist1925 27.12.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=468728560
try the settings in the guide

A

MagicHero
1. Again have to repeat. I too at first wanted to think about the lack of memory, but lo and behold, found a video on the channel which is called as the video card where the person just as well 8 gigs is only slightly above katsota, and even Win10 and the same map only GB. And on full settings it only in the drive mode up to 30 frames falls(!). That this fact want to pay attention and Yes he as got a license, I already answered.
2. By the way, greedy for resources AC Unity and AC Syndicate is also similar outrages, the slide show is not watched never with ULTRA TEXTURES will notice. I would do nothing wrote if I wasn't so shocked. Usually the same as if the graphics card is not enough is not enough is always the same and at specific moments in time can feel stronger. A simple example: the Witcher 3, and my favorite Nvidia Hairworks here with him at full speed the frame counter to 20 and could fall apart in battle, and it is necessary to disable all the rules of drawdown disappear, it is clear that due to the narrow tyres of the Board.
3. Blame the CPU? I know what bottlenecking, the term is familiar for example with i3-2100. I sin on the processor for simple reasons: such ugliness is not and was not under the current configuration to the least demanding AAA games, I have 8 in-line with the CACHE in 3-level and 3 8MB SD that determines its performance, the most important parameter in addition to frequency, which is in turbo mode to reach 3.9 without overclocking and scalping. If it were possible to update the hardware, well really I wouldn't do it now when a little more he began to understand? In the end, again, it all falls on OPTIMIZATION and porting of fact, you might think that this is the first such game, and neither the first nor the last.
Video card needs to be loaded, it is so arranged that it happens when running old games is loaded with less is the norm, but when seamless open world the load should be a constant stable 98-99% that's when it jumps it is bad. PERC Vice versa should not be loaded to the eyeballs. Here's the situation I have is I do not know, it will need to find out by displaying the counters in the game.
4. Miner. And this beast I will learn in time. And ironically it is the video card has a trailer and I know how it works, and it works constantly even without running 3D applications, loads of the GPU and the figures and graphs, well, with nothing to confuse. In this scenario, there will be no 60 frames. And I have that.
The result: First you need to figure out how to download of the iron in these terrible moments of loading of textures, as it did not want to bother again with Msi Afterburner last time was the only negative experience and irritation that the overlay is not displayed. Now have nowhere to retreat, you need to understand. If everything is in order then repak, well, it is easy to check by putting another. But anyway, I wanted to ask is not with regards to Batman in General when in any game miracles with a slideshow in parallel with 60 frames is generally what can be?
PS: Suddenly it turned out that lowering texture on LOW the problem is still there, but much softened also progruzhat but faster and 1 frame does not reach. While it is clear the consumption of video memory reduced as well as the RAM and the reported shortage of memory over many hours did not appear. It's funny that the difference between low and high textures is very selective the environment and on the polygonal model, eh.....porting is porting it. And again, the Witcher 3 is an example of the amazing optimization of course after fixing the technical bugs, this is the standard example, the picture is gorgeous, devouring the memory limit of the norm AND I HAVE NEVER ATE a SWAP FILE(!). In which only the iron of the Witcher 3 is not launched, and all the rules. by the way, and GTA5. Wow, painted a lot, the main thing to me to measure the overlay then to be judged by him.

A

Metalist1925
Thank you, very interesting guide, poizuchat. And already see some familiar editing ini files, some I had strange results

A

MagicHero
Once again carefully reviewed the movie with the gameplay. Noticed and the consumption of the operative. memory it is pretty high for only 7 gigs, it is somewhere 2-2,5 Windows itself and it maintains a record can Fraps too, memory is allocated, a total of the game takes even less than when I battered pumping. Here is how? Well, do business in other memory timings, speed, and 1600 dual channel mode? And who even as I hammered into RAM?

M
MagicHero 27.12.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
I too at first wanted to think about the lack of memory
Pirates compare with litsuhoy when the game denovo problematic because real hacking (and really just a bypass) can cause memory leaks.
2. By the way, greedy for resources AC Unity and AC Syndicate is also similar outrages, the slide show is not watched never with ULTRA TEXTURES will notice. I would do nothing wrote if I wasn't so shocked. Usually the same as if the graphics card is not enough is not enough is always the same and at specific moments in time can feel stronger. A simple example: the Witcher 3, and my favorite Nvidia Hairworks here with him at full speed the frame counter to 20 and could fall apart in battle, and it is necessary to disable all the rules of drawdown disappear, it is clear that due to the narrow tyres of the Board.
In assassin that you brought the memory consumption low as the Witcher 3 and your 4 gigs lacking in abundance. And what does hairworks and bus boards??? You just have a performance chip missing and vidyuhi begins to sink.
Video card needs to be loaded, it is so arranged that it happens when running old games is loaded with less is the norm, but when seamless open world the load should be a constant stable 98-99% that's when it jumps it is bad. PERC Vice versa should not be loaded to the eyeballs. Here's the situation I have is I do not know, it will need to find out by displaying the counters in the game.
WHAT WHAT WHAT??? You would immediately start with the fact that in the gland NOOB. If the video card is loaded at 99%, THIS MEANS THAT the graphics CARD is LOADED ON 99% of the stuff you catch??? ie none are working at the limit and more fps already can not give but for complex scenes will be dips in fps because there is no stock, vidyuhi and works 99%.
The result: First you need to figure out how to download of the iron in these terrible moments of loading of textures, as it did not want to bother again with Msi Afterburner last time was the only negative experience and irritation that the overlay is not displayed. Now have nowhere to retreat, you need to understand. If everything is in order then repak, well, it is easy to check by putting another. But anyway, I wanted to ask is not with regards to Batman in General when in any game miracles with a slideshow in parallel with 60 frames is generally what can be?
I'm in the video saw is not something that is stable 60 but even something close to it. Want stable fps without a problem? Firstly you need to have the game pulled 60 fps without problems, so lower settings. Second, of course you need to put the plane to lock on 60 fps. In the third (regarding your constant delusional 99% of the video card) vidyuhi at 60 fps needs to be downloaded on average at least 90% to have at least some stock during a sudden load on vidyuhi in the frame. If you still do not understand why none will lock at 60 fps loaded with only 90% of that very simply without Loka at 99% load (given that the percent limits) vidyuhi gives 66 fps and Locke the 6 fps turn into a 10% simple vidyuhi, that is, I WANT STABLE FPS WHEN LOCKED AT 60 FPS VIDYUHI SHOULD be LOADED to 80% -90%.

A

MagicHero
Once again this is NOT MY VIDEO! NOT MY CHANNEL! HERE IT IS:
My PostScript only confirms this: Just under this video the author painted the problem and asked how to solve, can answer.
The more it is performed by i5 percent and I painted the i7-3770k. We must be attentive. I would love to I also like this record was all, I really would, but alas