3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zombiiii44 27.12.19 01:22 pm

A masterpiece or a quiet failure? (BioShock Infinite)

Caution spoilers!

I have to say this is a review of the ending and all of the elements of the game, enjoy...if you can...
Well, in 2013 in the gaming industry nachilsya with line failures, high-profile failures such highly anticipated games like Dead Space 3 and others from Sega, on the last pinned a lot of hope, but the game was altered for the worse...
With me today are discussing the game happened the same bad luck as with other people, only it is not funny to admit it never happened... today we take a look at the well-known and acclaimed game...
BioShock Infinite!

Well, dear readers, where do we start? with the graphics? with the plot? with gameplay? kidding! kidding! we will start of course with the story.
Well, I'm sure many have heard about the removal of the brain the end of the game, and vobshe about the plot in General . I like you was waiting for this game and pinned great hopes on it that never came... the game Starts with a lighthouse, we in the role of Booker Dewit swim to the lighthouse and from the first minutes of the game it becomes clear that Booker is a separate character with their opinions, and worldview.
Inside the lighthouse we find a very fresh corpse, with a sign : do Not rasaceae us! wrote it Lutez? or Comstock? remains a mystery, but next map is nailed a piece of paper on which handwriting Comstock inscription: He's coming!
The first minute of the game in Colombia is a delight which we experience when off the ground and seeing the celestial city. Which celebrates the release of the Union of the United States. The city rejoices, children laughing, adults joke, from everywhere came the music, well isn't it? however, the fun ends when we accidentally get into the lottery and take the number 77, and ends with the delight of playing... medium low gameplay takes over. We kill a couple of dozen police of Colombia ,received a combat engineer and go to sleduushiy mission...
The biggest drawback of the story what about Comstock just simply forget, after the soldiers ' field and the transition to the factories Finca, and until the end of the game, Comstock does not play an important role, just forget about him, too, and about the Nightingale found it so rarely that it's easy to forget.
Also discuss the Nightingale( did you know that Nightingale did not immediately become a Nightingale initially planned, he was an external copy of big daddy, only with mechanical wings and his name was man, the moth) to the end is not clear who is he? and how it plays a role, I mean that it is not clear roofing felts it is a toy Comstock ,Tolley he's alive and he can feel, and that he is associated with Elizabeth, and once will not hurt her. However, the theory about the toy Comstock is crashing when Elizabeth persuades him not to touch Booker ,but rather to take himself and the Nightingale accepted the apology and didn't touch Booker took Elizabeth, however, the theory of a living and loving is falling apart, too ,when the Nightingale against the will of Elizabeth takes her to Comstock house and find out real Nightingale or just a toy can not be, because with such indistinct role in the story is impossible...
By the way, just climb to the top of the tower with Elizabeth, you will upset the Nightingale, I suggest you look to his lenses ( they are already broken).
I will remind, in the beginning, Ken Levine said that the Nightingale will not appear scripted and the player will have the choice to attack or flee ,and the choice will affect the relationship of Booker and Elizabeth...
No need to be a genius to understand that the game was supposed to have an ending, also add :that the game is kill civilians or not, Elizabeth did not react to it...
Its role is strictly the story. In combat, it does not and helps you can throw a first aid kit or cartridges with salts, but it seems that it is a bot style, bring hither. with the world it can not interact, only to bend over cancer and to specify where are the picks from the... interaction at the level of the first 15 minute video where Elizabeth could take up something or even put a toy head of Lincoln not gone, I also saw how she walked through the fire without any more consequences. It is not reagiruet the world, and the world is not reagiruet Elizabeth, so half of promises by Ken Levine turned out to be bullshit...
Now let's try to understand Elizabeth as the character the girl is 20 years since childhood, and sits locked in the tower that way a bird in a Golden cage, to give an analogy, the Elizabeth tower and the statue of liberty... I think we digress, so let's continue!... she sits in the tower since childhood and her only friend was a Nightingale, he brought her food ,clothes, played with her. About the world she learned from books, dreams of going to Paris. it finds Booker and frees from the tower also please note that Elizabeth was with Booker falling into the water at the beach, the interesting thing is how she know how to swim? moreover, she is also Booker pulled out... I wonder where she learned that his name Dewit, and okay, go ahead, once at the cash register we were attacked by agents of Comstock one of them grabs Elizabeth... to my surprise, she slapped him in one place, it seems the tower I saw the drawing room, lockpicking and singing, but the Department of defense I have not seen... such skills to hone for a long time and with a live partner, I will add that when the first murders Elizabeth runs away from Booker but not far away... she stands and waits for something, and seeing Booker again tries to escape and such a smart girl not smart enough to pull the correct lever? the essence of the lever that the back side has a small hook is necessary to shift the lever while holding the hook, then you can kill as many civilians, Elizabeth is not as reagiruet in the deception of Booker, she pulled the heads of the hero with a wrench, not a weak pacifist, but if you remember the guy at the ticket office... will also add that Elizabeth will not save Booker on the mission where you have to deal with Fitzroy and save baby Finn. Elizabeth deliberately climbs in the same room as Fitzroy and even finds a weapon... scissors! and kills Fitzroy, free babe Finca duck what I thought when our heroine climbed to Fitzroy? that diplomacy to death to speak Fitzroy? skip the next piece of the game, before releasing her from the clutches of Comstock and note that Elizabeth does not want to Paris, her need to kill Comstock but in person, she wants to know: for what? and why?and why? about killing and not talking, and when Booker is Comstock and separate Papushevo in Elizabeth and starts to kill him, I Elizabeth not really trying to stop Booker ,but could apply your corporate reception or even grabbed Booker by the hair and stop it... at the end I was surprised as the girl half a year was tortured with iron fittings destroyed the iron Comstock? will also add a bit about the Booker he's slowing down relationship with Elizabeth because all the time he is not willing to share his past though is the classic hero with a dark past... and?! and chyut not forgotten... do you remember the question Elizabeth: you live with a woman ?... you know when women ask this question? I think I know. now let's discuss the gameplay , it will not hide the worst in the entire series of bioshok...we start with the classic melee weapon, the sky hook! if in the first and second bioshok we needed to get a weapon melee separately in infinity just press one key immediately after receiving the coveted hook they give us to warm up with a dozen other officers would be rude not to recall executions is a small animation to be honest they remind me of kilzone execution to execute the enemy must either deprive him of a certain amount of health or stun him with energy. energy I have to say their species are very small and all we get is strictly for missions freedom of choice abilities at the first no, but sorry... as all the energy has several modes of attack, the trap can be pumped but yet it does not appear on them externally... as it is not bosakowski work... weapons start with the fact that it is divided into two categories of weapon the founders and of the populists by the way, unlike the first two parts in the old no several types of ammo although in the first 15 videos present several types of ammunition but in the end there is only one type of ammunition for each weapon orujia founders obladaet accuracy and a large ammo populists weapon has a strong recoil and small ammo but stronger damage weapon and can pump but as in the case with energetikami apparently is not skazhetsya... but sorry, the cool thing was... the enemies are perhaps the weakest link of the gameplay they are stupid like a cork.. style code and are divided into several categories, attack, sniper and... and...um... wait a minute... what's his name?... Ah! remember! the guy with the shotgun as well in their redah there are women, but I noticed a little feature that if they executed it a broken skull, you will not see externally, the penalty is not skazhetsya in the end, the bad intelligence of enemies average level design (no! no! don't get me wrong, I mean that the environment is signs, sculptures I like, but sometimes it is in the wrong place and spoil the gameplay ,and the design too) it's ruining the gameplay, and now a little about the graphics... what catches the eye is the almost complete lack of how physics don't kick the bucket the sky hook, it will not budge and also on all other subjects.
Perhaps due to the undercut of physics from the game cut energy telekinesis as well for flags which razveivaetsya in different directions an additional disadvantage about the destruction I won't say because they are in the game there is sometimes the illusion of the bad graphics may cause a disproportionate level objects of Emporia this is especially evident just look at the Windows some where can I find black eyeliner and outline on the texture it looks in the game and perhaps the worst and most noticeable is the animation they seriously look terrible on civilians will understand now on to the tasty... a joke! go to the end. frankly it seems the writers were inspired by the movies and tried to shove as many quantum theories that are ruining the game will start with Elizabeth when you move into a reality where the voice of the people got a weapon Booker remembered about himself in this reality ( in other words, two memory in one's head) that causes the Booker dizziness and bleeding from the nose... it is noteworthy that one of the theories Booker would have met his counterpart... the other theory would be an naslaivanija one Booker on the other (ie two persons in one), on the third theory proizoshol would magarelli resonance and the universe which moved Booker destroyed but the writers have found the ultimatum in this universe Booker died for the VOX Populi, but I think that Booker would meet his DoppelgangeR because when he got into the world of Columbia, where Booker is Comstock ,then naslaivanija have nesluchilos... then the question is: why Elizabeth did not bleed from the nose? also note that in one of Audi's diaries Booker from a reality where the voice of the people have weapons, he says that the island's monuments he found Elizabeth, because of the hype on the lottery Comstock moved Elizabeth to her... therefore she needs to meet his counterpart, but for some reason it didn't happen... therefore it is a complicated story mistake writers what really is a masterpiece the plot... well I do not pay for this mega big mistake, and will go further... Booker and Elizabeth destroyed the siphon (please note the explosion of the siphon reminded me of the anime ) and begin to look for answers to the questions immediately unclear whether they are traveling for the memory of Booker in another universe, but this is impossible since Booker has already lived his breakup with Anna in his reality, and why Robert Lutes not notice Elizabeth twice in a row? the first time when she is in the nursery, the second when he's running with Anna Comstock in the reality of the Comstock, if Booker material in the reality (as he tried to get her daughter back) when he and Elizabeth see what he has done, is doing, and Elizabeth of the material, therefore it should notice, when Elizabeth drowns Booker, then a priest lost...but if not, they just drowned Booker in a fictional, created world... also please note if they killed Booker it will not change nothing, while Booker will be the choice, because there is a reality where Booker wasn't even born or fought, or born a woman (Lutty living example) or didn't repent means not baptized ,that would stop this circle there are two way to stop Booker is born, so he had no choice and never will be not one reality with Colombia ,but, according to this theory if they exist the parents of Booker so anyway but he will be born and Colombia will still be!
In the end, why do something to touch or change just suppose a miracle that drowning Booker rescued evicted, then it will not be Elizabeth is the sacrifice... the answer is: no! After all, when Booker moved in the last baptism, before it drown the voice of the priest: What will you choose a name!... and only after Booker drowned, but this ending cannot exist because there always will be choice, there will always be a fork in the road of realities, there will always be Booker, and therefore will always be Colombia... wow... would be better if Elizabeth opened the window in Paris...
So in conclusion, the plot unravelling before our eyes... the game three times kardinalno was altered along with sysetem... this is her undoing...
Perhaps in my opinion this is the worst of a series of bioshok game, Ken Levine played with things which did not understand in the end the game fell apart...it became such a cult as the first part, she didn't even divides one place from the first bioshok... the game was heavily altered before leaving, we were fooled... a masterpiece if the game is quiet or fail you decide, I personally was only smitten by the world and characters which was created by the artists in this game ,and bought the art beech. That seems all...
Gallery:

167 Comments
Sort by:
d
delamer1 27.12.19

Zombiiii44
This sheet had to go to the blogs. Better to structure.
Honestly tried to read, but niasilil - to neponyatki story added what you wanted to say, but I don't understand :)

Z
Zombiiii44 27.12.19

delamer1
And how's the gallery ?I made it myself.

R
RedDrag0n 27.12.19

And the cost for such small things to write overview? The game is great, no doubt. Well, the author is a homosexual and disgraced.
P. S I'm Sick of whining with his ending. You fucking simple endings bring. Here it is necessary to analyze, to think, to understand it -_-

Z
Zombiiii44 27.12.19

RedDrag0n
I ask without offense, the game is good ,but not great. I was just thinking about the logic of the story and the gaps, I then just analyzed.

C
Cobb 27.12.19

Zombiiii44
what about your masterpiece?

Z
Zombiiii44 27.12.19

Cobb
A masterpiece is when there are no questions(about the quality of the work), when even the most impossible fiction I want to believe, when you forget about the problems... and you're immersed in this masterpiece, you can always listen to him see, this is when you hochitsya not believe in reality, and when you want to stay in this fairy tale forever...well they did not...but the first part... what a warm feeling I associated with moments when you stop and see a little sister with a big daddy came along, and next plays merry music... the girl is the game she does not notice that the city is destroyed... there's only big daddy and Adam, and they bond of love between father and daughter...Yes, at one time I Patrese when I see this couple in a ruined leaking city full of madmen...who need Adam.

d
delamer1 27.12.19

Zombiiii44
For the gallery plus ladies :)

R
Redmurza 27.12.19

The author is gay, disgraced, and is not able to convey your important thoughts to the public, so.

Z
Zombiiii44 27.12.19

Redmurza
About how you hesitated with their gay! they themselves are what? I know better what my attitude and firmly say: straight. As I tired of the abuse of the cattle and by the way if you think that gays can't do anything and don't know how you're wrong, at least remember Elton John or Freddie mercury... did they succeed and become stars which is still listening, and you're straight? what did you do? what have you achieved such a great time consider themselves better than all gays? I myself do not approve of Homo ,but if they live peacefully and do not advocate this ,I in essence no difference on them...

O
Olly-alpha 27.12.19

Zombiiii44
It's just a phrase, a commonplace. =) The author of gay and disgraced. No direct information on sexual orientation it does not contain.

On a subject: to be honest, the text is VERY hard to take because of the huge number of errors and lack of structure.

g
greenfox111 27.12.19

Zombiiii44
If you copy-paste the text, though literally copy-paste it, without replacing the text in your own words, grammar, punctuation, etc errors.
So...Yes, disgraced

Z
Zombiiii44 27.12.19

greenfox111
Well, Yes, I admit the errors of the sea ,as laid out fast... time to identify them was not... in a hurry... doing...things.

Z
Zombiiii44 27.12.19

Olly-alpha
It was still possible another vorozhenie to choose: tipo illiterate! and then in the area where I live after these conventional phrases are usually punched in the face...

M
Maklline66 27.12.19

The author... well, you ponel, right?
Honestly, guy, you know, that brings back feelings Schaub to write a review, but the users can you think of? Paragraphs to share the same gallery space or even in extreme cases. After all, for that would amuse the CDA(although it also plays a role, but still), Schaub and others to be read, appreciated, agreed\not agreed, etc., In General, result: the drive author pissing rags, until he will bring this solid piece of letters in readable condition.
Now actually a subject - component review-I liked it, and I was, by the way, pleasantly surprised that unlike many games of this genre, I used all the skills Booker, even these apparently useless waste of water and bullish vigora that bloomed in the last levels.
The ending brought me to the same extent, which delivers passed a complex puzzle. Everything that happens in the game by the way is explained, but not too obvious. The game makes you think about all the events, sometimes more than once, because you can get confused easily.

V
Vaas Montenegro 27.12.19

I do not know what you do not like this game but it is very cool. Explicit nominated for shooter of the year

o
outoforder 27.12.19

I agree with the author plyusanul first post. I'd add that the graphics and the renderer is to take at least a two-dimensional bushes of roses in the beginning, the texture of which is chopped and crumpled to create the illusion of Bush is actually an abundance of two-dimensional models is large (even fire) and it immediately brasatsa in the eye as hex apples and other small round objects. Quantum-tangled suzhet I just sent a forest, and just walk up and shoot to the end. ending my speculation upset me no less, even that small Liz in the crib is not shown, leaving the ending and their pockets as open as possible to profit from any DLC. I also don't understand why you need those points exp which are earned from killing enemies(numbers siplus when they get shot)

Z
Zombiiii44 27.12.19

Well , I see nobody realized that players cheated! this is the same as the others from Sega... showed one thing and produced another. Can bioshok of infiniti and was shedevrom when, but just before its release... I'm sorry for the obscenely large gallery:

by texture you mean the water forgot...

Ken Levine proved that bioshok that he is not alone,because the departure of art Director and designer of the battle affected the game...also ran the news that Ken is going to release another book on the game. strange bioshok of infiniti's become so iconic and innovative to write about him books ,especially Ken fell in my eyes and turned into a greedy bastard... because think about it before the guys with guns rather with improvements ,books on the game, toys Nightingale, t-shirts... think for yourself...

g
greenfox111 27.12.19

Zombiiii44
Merchandise for the game is the usual case, there is in every game. Why not? There are people who will be pleased to purchase any thing related to the series.
Deception by Ken can not see what is promised, they gave. And even his respect for the unconventional approach to the story, narrated the story.
Lol, it was one add-on all, which gave some items.

p
patlatyy govnar 27.12.19

the game I personally did not like at all and it's not even the story (which as the ending is, in principle, nothing good to say, and which I am still not caught), and in the gameplay. Jaw cracked from yawning. and I passed igrk through the power just due to the fact that it was not what to play. Is this the masterpiece? noooo

E
Erick Hartman 27.12.19

Zombiiii44
You have then created your sad blog ..Who are you here trying to prove ? Yes, everyone who liked the game for men*your opinion or you have itching in the rectum from Infinit ?
hairy govnar
You're just a sad kid , and the game is a masterpiece .That's all.