3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
211186 27.12.19 01:49 pm

Impressions from open beta (Battlefield V)

Who played,share impressions
74 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadHamsterHead 27.12.19

gennaz
Whether the YouTube video wasted, whether you have the whole game micromusic

g
gennaz 27.12.19

MadHamsterHead
I have and the game runs great and plays youtube from the smartphone or PC without any microflow. You have a problem with iron.

M
MadHamsterHead 27.12.19

gennaz
Also watched on the PC and on the smartphone, friezes here and there...XS...some mojo

A
Andrey Arbuzov 27.12.19

Well what can I say, it's a failure, comrades. EA has once again managed to kill another of the once good series of games. There were doubts after the first trailer and after 3 hours of playing the beta, my worst fears were confirmed. The problem of the game not even in its political correctness and trying to please everyone. I just don't feel that I'm playing in battle. The number of changes introduced Days was enough to kill the gameplay and performance that is loved by fans of the series. I understand that they wanted to make the game more realistic and oriented on teamwork and on paper it looks great, that's just the reality - it doesn't work! Well, actually, my impressions from the beta:
Card
Card completely featureless and not memorable. Not even there the scale of the battle, almost all rats in the corners and only occasionally face in short batches.
Technique
The aircraft is now simply murdered in the trash. Due to the lack of tagging, I don't see enemies and enemy vehicles and forced to cut circles on the map in an attempt to notice somebody that makes my usefulness for the team to zero. The tanks are constantly running out ammo, and is a means of active support for the infantry, they become armored coffins.
Weapons
Playing for the first time in battle did not leave me feeling that I'm playing a completely different game. The weapon is not felt as it should, sounds, animations, recoil, all of which is not of a serious toy. Pumping and obtaining weapons and various gadgets now goes for points, which we earn by performing various tasks. After a successful run we need to go to a special section of the menu that requires online connection, then we can finally buy the desired barrel or sight. Well, you understand the schema, right? Don't want to perform the job? A new barrel is worth 5000 points, and the job gives you only 100? We have the solution to all your problems, you just need to create! Only 2 stores in the start for the machine? Are you serious? And after 2 minutes of active combat, I have worn across the map in search of a point of replenishment of ammunition or to beg for their support, instead of actively to storm point.
The rest
The game introduced a bunch of completely useless and not needed features, animation, landing technique, animation, revival, building, interacting with objects. Why? In favor of newfangled trends? Or another attempt in the pursuit of realism? Anyway, all this is not working as it should, either interfere or do not need. In order to change weapons I have to exit the game, go in a separate menu, and only there will I be able to do it. So why complicate things? Ah Yes, the mark now only available to scout and to do this he must use binoculars. Think how often the average player who plays for the scout had an idea to use it? In 10 matches I watched mark only 4 times. 4 times for 5-10 sec in 10 matches. I have all the.
Summary
Looks and feels even worse than Battlefield 1.

v
venomous 27.12.19

Another battle broke out of the bottom, lower than the previous one. By far, he was sure that after a first world dice will change their mind and will not invent a new bike, and will release an improved 3 or 4.
The sound sucks: it is unclear from shooting, explosions, shooting, breaking down the structure - all mixed up, mess something.
Weapons that are fired do not feel like some cheap arcade game, the sound of firing of all the horror - a concert of rattles.
Removed the spot - shame, in the first world so you can spotty, and there can not be!
Two shops at the spawn and go run to the drawer to get another store?! Oh nah!
You can still paint flaws, but to spend extra time on it misery won't and so yesterday afternoon was spent.
Note of the advantages - the squad members can be revived, but more something in the head and comes.
To buy it even with the discount I won't.

J
JonyN5 27.12.19

All described above. Just ferocious stool. From the silly death animations to the hell out of someone without tagging. I have poor eyesight, and now have to sit and suritsa where whose ass will run.

j
jenchen12 27.12.19

I still hate the severe tolerance in the game, it's just funny when on screen holding results, is Asian American, and any hint of the other, it's just kapets, given that you play for the Brits... Though wouldn't say that the game is about world war II

Q
Qwenn 27.12.19

The dialogue is great, the optimization is great, the gameplay is shit. (2)

I'm not a fan of battles, every time I don't know why, but buying another battle at a great discount and every time I spit from the gameplay of the cartoon. all the sad, chaotic, do not know who gets what. one rat or kill it is not clear where and how. in this part it is even worse judging from the beta

recently played in Bethke's new cold and it's totally proper, it drags the high-speed gameplay, play was really interesting, waiting for the beta on PC and for sure buy it

P
PG_CrazyPunk 27.12.19

Killed the entire epic, a lot of hustle and messy, no team gameplay. Бф1 and it looks better, too, although it suffers. Once sat behind the plane...wtf? What to do on it? Battlefield in General is dying.

600m 27.12.19

Let this shit wash the faces of the people who proposed these new chips and the chick on the home screen.
Beta removed,BF 5 forgotten and he has no chance.

E
Eilas 27.12.19

After 3 hours the game it, we can say that БФ5 this is not a battlefield, the problems began immediately after the entrance of the game: missing interface, I had to leave and come back, killcam or what not? It is not clear where the bullet came. At Narvik just need to storm the point? Half the team is sniper, sitting in the bushes. Strange decision with cartridges. Tanks just camping. Aircraft anyone uses anyway? Still strange that there are opportunities to move to other team, during those 3 hours all the time connected for the attack, I have not played for protection. Doctors do not treat and throw kits, so do the supports, and they say it's a team game. Well, where do without tolerance sniper for Britons is Asian, well, even the blacks where the same without them. My dinosaur is on the minimum salary dips in batches. In General if to take something at a great discount, its price this game is not worth it. This game will fail if it is not finished.

M
MadHamsterHead 27.12.19

Eilas
Removed the spot, removed killcam, removed full recovery of HP and gave a few bullets. By the logic of the dice it had to lead to a cohesive team game, but in fact it led to a global camping.
As a person who is hundreds of hours spent in tanks and aircraft in the previous parts, just levelsa from what you have made with the technique in this part. Control of the aircraft just a shame, and given that there is no spot, and you're through soap and fog and nobody on the map can't, you're stupid fly back and forth until you can't stand successfully zastavnivskyi enemy plane behind you just do not see because the radar is no review back either.
Tanks just makes no sense to go far from the base or point, because either you run out of ammo, or your hulking metal ass will make a half noobs with explosives and a Panzerfaust.

Played another hour today, freaked out and took a plate, I have such battles on the causal place spit.

E
Eilas 27.12.19

MadHamsterHead
About the spot I also noticed that he is but only if you have marked the enemy and he is visible only to you. The Germans have white camo and it blends in with the terrain. Don't know only I have the sun blind?

C
ComicTesty 27.12.19

Well, actually not. Not hooked at all..

y
yukon35 27.12.19

Now a medic is dangerous play,yet raise a fighter-you're an easy target.

-
-slavon-fall 27.12.19

Played in the version for PS4 , like a strong subsidence at the fps did not notice but the resolution in the game feels somewhere in BF1 720p resolution the manner bhagavane weapons once failed machine back to select after the dynamite , well, idiotic map of Rotterdam

P
PAIIITET 27.12.19

Optimization and fluidity of the tower on all ultra, on i7700 \ 1080p \ full hd CHD per 100, 2K - 80

g
gloccc 27.12.19

From a gameplay point of view, more or less , but the technical implementation is just disgusting = bugs , crashes , inability to connect to the server , disappear tabs with pumping arms , lost tabs dailies , sometimes stupidly, you cannot choose the weapon with which you run , there is no trigger from the weapon ))))) and still a lot of problems . On damp even surpassed beta beta fourth battle , and it was corrected only after a year , so draw your own conclusions

c
chuba_73 27.12.19

experience in two words : the shit and some Joker called Battlefield V here the appropriate name of the sniper 4,5 departures was not ping to the German servers is about 40

B
BezNika1 27.12.19

As usual. Battle ordinary.
The Soviet Union in the beta no.

And Possibly the release will be. Crap shorter.