3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edik Pisyukovich 27.12.19 01:50 pm

Cheaters in the game (Battlefield 1)

Well guys,now this infection and came here. Do you think developers will be washed down with a good anti-cheat? Or at least part of the data transferred to the server,that the division failed
97 Comments
Sort by:
s
s-Freddy-s 27.12.19

Rooough
I've dealt with these one-shot phenomenon,charge armor-piercing bullets and all.

a
alexzet3 27.12.19

what??22-0 is not an indicator of cheating,
met and 76-5
dude can fly a plane,bomb points and go to the edge-if not shot down
or sit in a tank and others***be from a distance
and get frags
about what not to ban-the identity thing,periodically go on one round of the 12 people banned

i
i love you PLay Ground 27.12.19

Me before cheaters were pissed off then as they don't give a shit but then when all this I was so bored I just downloaded the cheats and went to the public in battlefield 4 and even with just the base wouldn't let go

s
stanok40rus 27.12.19

i love you PLay Ground
And to whom did you prove it?

i
i love you PLay Ground 27.12.19

I who have nothing does not prove I am just telling how I became a cheater

s
stanok40rus 27.12.19

i love you PLay Ground
Congratulations)))))

L
Lomatika 27.12.19

How to report suspected fraud and impropriety in the EA games.
https://help.ea.com/ru-ru/help/faq/how-to-report-cheating/

G
Gluken 27.12.19

Wanted to buy premco, but because of cheaters in Fig. May not play on servers for 4-10 players with cheats, th for kui. Dice need to do something, and then the game will merge.

s
slade39 27.12.19

don't understand the rush to play with cheats..no drive..chitak it was racila..without cheats 0..caught my tank recently..my tank stand for two shots..although I have armor in the front..beats and all..we fought with them the whole game..I he began to write .so how are you doing with me for two shots..he writes me..need to be straight..))) I have 25 stars on the tank..the experience..then I found a video in YouTube ..is put the cheat on the technique..he has one shot takes off two shells..you can configure the cheat..what tank to shoot like a machine gun...he-goat is shorter

o
oltr 27.12.19

Mass bans, mass purchase of new keys. The developers are happy and the sellers are cheats too.

s
s-Freddy-s 27.12.19

Cheaters are a dime a dozen, see how you kill.No need to look at the most blatant, that by a large margin as murders go. Not really, no one noticed how you knocked PP from long range with 3 bullets, or even with a machine gun.Why do I have half of the horn to thrust into the carcass and I can see what the damage is but he lives. And someone with a shotgun at medium distance with two shots makes. Let's just say, someone knows how to moderately use cheats.A lot of such examples,I don't think all the fault of the ping.

P
Podvipodvertov 27.12.19

XS Yes, it happens, I was there too citcom once called. Remember the map where the desert next to the sea and the castle in the end worth it, some attacking, others defending. I was there with this castle almost through the whole map playing as medic from Selbstlader killed with the first shot three people in a row. Well, not all three with one bullet, and on each shot, they are right for each other ran and all went. Actually it happened by accident, I usually always pictures, and then just got lucky. I was not able to repeat. Then in the comments wrote chitak-chitak inglish.

s
s-Freddy-s 27.12.19

Podvipodvertov
And the truth lags, figs knows, well damn early that it did not notice.

N
Nikita237 27.12.19

Gendalf-golkiper
It's not server bans, but global

N
Nikita237 27.12.19

Podvipodvertov wrote:
wrote chitak-chitak inglish.
I one wrote that he'd give himself if I'm not a cheater
When he came to the bomber at the point I told him a bullet in the head sent

D
DreamEagle 27.12.19

informator59
I don't play on a stillborn platform, where online sales and 2% from the console, so no)

a
alexzet3 27.12.19

so many newbies are inept with the cries of the Cheetah
so it's apparently nicer,like:I'm not a noob,and all the cheaters!!
yeah...

M
MikuHadsune 27.12.19

alexzet3
Well, sometimes it's not very realistic. Standing in the smoke, and you are 200 meters in the head of vanscott. The question is how? Answer: valhak and aim bot. Other assumptions simply do not have.

M
MikuHadsune 27.12.19

Well, I for 10h in the game have never met in the statistics of people with 0 deaths. Even the pros are filling 50 kills times 5 will merge. definitely chitak.

k
kustowlad 27.12.19

what about private cheats than you in battle in any you can go with the most common free, I personally bought accounts battle hardline with the cheat levels 40 stuffed and left because bored already,in 3 battles began with the cheat to play as they began to fill and it was impossible to play 4 battles in the same way and ban I caught DC 1 time and then not ban in BF4 I have lost all progress and all, played on