3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edik Pisyukovich 27.12.19 01:50 pm

Cheaters in the game (Battlefield 1)

Well guys,now this infection and came here. Do you think developers will be washed down with a good anti-cheat? Or at least part of the data transferred to the server,that the division failed
97 Comments
Sort by:
G
GEMORRROY 27.12.19

Not the guys, chiteki of course there are, but not so much as say a COP or GTA5. 1-2 for the game. And then, over time, and sometimes two. So at this stage, the problem is not so global... yet.
LaFeTsewa
Don't be so rude native)
Better To Shoot! To pull the tongue!
- Shoot! To pull out and shoot the tongue! And flimsy to shave off beard!

L
LaFeT666 27.12.19

GEMORRROY
totally agree with you

a
aspec 27.12.19

Gen.Strickland
what's wrong with camper?
there is a saying. in War all means are good. and the Sniper has to sit in the back or to the side from all hostilities and to shoot such chuchkov like you. whiny)

T
T2 FLAIR 27.12.19

aspec
I'm not on the battlefield , and on the chair at the computer and obscurantist krisada detest in games.
Here's a look at the skills krisada , lying 3 meters away and not see each other.

G
GEMORRROY 27.12.19

Gen.Strickland
I agree, the bile from these takes.
aspec
Not always the case. In war, the main job of a sniper is to support the allied forces not only in large but also in medium ranges. By itself, the sniper does not always have to fend off the allies, and is far away, its task is not to far or close to allied forces, thus providing them cover.

A
Azog 27.12.19

ooh .... opening the forum a familiar theme in the first rows)) it has been so since BF3,I am certainly not bombed as much as before but the bastards spoil the experience in any case

E
EdemAga 27.12.19

There are Batwa 1 the details in a PM

B
Black_virus89 27.12.19

About cheaters,in short the situation,I play in a session,and then BAM I have a Persian as the stupor became tobish,I'm in the right and left can and can't look up iniz it was as if a mouse malfunctions on the break all the rules work,what the hell this was???faced with who?I think it's such a cheat that you hadn't had the opportunity to properly aim,is that through walls with sipuhi for long haul shoots,and although he doesn't know I'm sitting there as well??

P
PAWEEL 27.12.19

Black_virus89
Weed control this is not a cheat, but it cant( control, connection, and so and so) Some Google, I found a couple of topics on this subject.
One of the most obvious: if poluchen joystick, trouble because of it.

d
darke501st 27.12.19

somehow sarasparilla in the tank with three guns, sat at the side of the gun, and his rate of fire at least 60 rounds per minute, and the recharge is almost instant. what was it? drove cheater was? played on the PS4

p
pahasuper 27.12.19

all cheaters are gay very young pussy

p
plutikov55 27.12.19

The game is now discounted is and and cheaters I like to take don't even Want. It's EA they do nothing)) For a large company)

X
XpoMuT 27.12.19

plutikov55
Cheaters come in but rarely, do not compare with Kalda, there is in every rink on cheaters and then for 2

v
vit172 27.12.19

informator59
write the report in origin,it is in search of friends,and a complaint of foul play)

c
chuba_73 27.12.19

darke501st
so how would cheaters on consoles no , or I something missed ? Always boasted I bought a console and no cheaters

P
Pastyr 27.12.19

Not seen cheaters have a month of active play. But maybe just lucky.

S
SPR1GGAN 27.12.19

judging by the ping of 240 fucking Kitas ,and I'm left in the middle of the game ,there he was up to 200+,after death can only be seen as the trunk flies through the air and