3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrMankser 15.09.19 02:30 pm

(XS where to shove) What are you waiting for GTA 6 ? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Hello dear friends !
In this topic we will discuss what will be in GTA 6 ?
Personally, I do not expect the map on the weight of the world, prodoljeniya of istorii Tom of versati, pageset characters, pallet on the moon. It's stupid to me. However, the essence understood. Good luck)
37 Comments
Sort by:
666ian 07.02.22

In 2009, when I was still a shkila, another shkila a little older filled my ears with how in GTA 5 it would be possible to go into every house and destroy every building to the ground. Brick by brick. As in life. I'm waiting for this.

R
RaySee 07.02.22

Looking forward to the trailer :)

R
RangeToreno 07.02.22

Buying and selling real estate, cars, weapons and drugs through NFT. Rockstar will have plenty of time to implement this system. I think Jim Jagger didn't just hint at the "feature of the next part"

B
BATTLERS 07.02.22

You can add the company "Zombie Apocalypse" by analogy with the current pandemic

A
Arno_Dorrian 07.02.22

Only the logo and intro will come out, then it will immediately ask for 500 bucks for the first mission, the open world is limited by the mission, and you can ride in the open world only when you buy all 120 missions, which is 60,000 bucks, infa 100% who does not believe past. The engine and graphics will remain at the level of GTA 5, they decided not to add online because GTA 5 has too relevant multiplayer. The main player is Tom Hardy. The first mission is the search for Venom. You can also play as Toby Magauer, but that's only if you have 60,000 more bucks. The third player is Franklin, he is free, but he has only one mission, and the same one with Lamar, to steal a car again.

T
Thief Pirate 07.02.22

I'm waiting for the correct gender to be Asian. And all the cops were nigs.
And the physics of hair, as in Lark, is no worse, and so that the clothes are torn

S
Sargarus 07.02.22

What would the main character be a woman and she can be undressed

E
Evgeboss top4ik 07.02.22

I expect from the game this graphics as in matrix awakens physics as in real life and a huge beautiful living world!

B
Brevno_y_Teba_v_Glazy 07.02.22

MrMankser ahahah
clown. map for the whole world. the game will be made in 2 years. ahah

k
kuniliber 07.02.22

Merge all cards + add new ones.
Let's play trans or gay.
Add tuning and control of a passenger aircraft.
We can choose the path of a cop or a bandit.
Add horseback riding.
We will receive fines for violations and negotiate with the cops when they are caught.

A
Arsentev-21 14.02.22

hugo159
+

l
lefka228 11.04.22

physics of destruction of houses and cars as in bimage drive

666ian 04.05.22

I'm waiting for a big map, perhaps a world map from google maps or Yandex maps, I'm waiting for the continuation of the story of Tommy Vercetti, the possibility of flying to the moon and preferably 50 playable characters, it is desirable that there be at least two Ukrainians - a Ukrainian and a Ukrainian, but decent

P
Play for meiiiiiiiiiiii 10.05.22

Engine "RAGE9" which produces impressive graphic effects

K
Keanu motherfucking Reeve 24.05.22

At least the atmosphere of the 3D universe, well, it's unlikely to be

D
De_Killers 24.05.22

Less cheaters and a map of the City twice as much.

D
De_Killers 24.05.22

Arno_Dorrian
Whence just do the information that the multiplayer will not. Have you seen the development video?