3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleXandEr094 27.12.19 05:22 pm

Discussion of the ending. (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

It is time for this topic. !CAUTION SPOILERS!
Who was , as you a final unity?
74 Comments
Sort by:
R
Relaxy 27.12.19

It always was and will be , who may be one of the good always dies! so already in the games whether it be assassin's creec or coll of duty or mass effect one or two good characters always die((((( this is the moral of all of our favorite games! there's nothing you can do(((((

D
Daniil Shargunov 27.12.19

NightHawkreal
As I understand it or Bellek or another assassin(perhaps current councillors)

M
Mahro 27.12.19

So, Shay Cormac in this part is not even mentioned?

b
borz1997 27.12.19

Crappy ending, IMHO. The story I liked, but the ending leaves you depressed for two reasons. 1 - Killed Eliza. 2 - he was kicked out of the order. Even I, with all my love to the history of the great Revolution, can't bring myself, yet, take side quests

T
Tralala_Le[G]1oNka 27.12.19

Frozmisha
totally different era my friend

S
Simon Friendly 27.12.19

Upset that I did not play in real time..
Very lazy Yubiki..

d
daur93 27.12.19

Very good game, I'm fan of ubisoft games, but I am very disappointed in the ending dudney series assasin-s, I was hoping for them happy end, but alas... a Possible my comment will be perceived wrong, but I am very sorry for concice and I would like to see them together... in the end.... Very emotionally transferred the plot to the player, well done no one can argue... That's how this love was originally drawn and what eventually happened to her....

d
daur93 27.12.19

As I understand it this game series is dedicated to Easten love... I think ubisoft has shown in such colors that the player himself sitting at his computer that is imbued with all the character which he plays.

A
AlRo 27.12.19

It turns out Arnaud avenged all but the death of his father

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 27.12.19

AlRo
The killer already dead.I won't spoiler who of course was killed , and where he died. (To understand play Assassins Creed Rogue to the end. read and write with computers in the real world)

b
borz1997 27.12.19

daur93
Lost her thirst for revenge. A good lesson to all

A
AlRo 27.12.19

CapitanBoom
I know who killed his father, but the murderer never found. Because he went to America as I understand it. But that would have killed him, I never found

N
Niko71790 27.12.19

I do not know how anyone, but to me the ending seemed too obvious, that is. Here was the place and the death of true character and answer for dedicated supposedly where the body of the sage. The ending is an outright slag as half of the missions in the game. Where it was funny, there was funny, where was interesting in terms of plot, it was interesting, but crazy poison Mirabeau, even more delusional murder of a drunken mentor (Hello from the hunger games), and the stupidest attempt to go in this game, the continuation of the idea of the sage/Baptist/cult of Juno showed that yubisoft samaropetra. Gameplay in the game is the norm - no longer need to choose the weapon buttons, it is reeling under the situation - stealth or not stealth. Here's what just killed in the game is generally a lack of explanation on many points - such as Arnaud took back, why the heck introduced this watch batkiny the game and the murder was farther. A lot of good scenario ideas, but only ideas, because any scenario is the plot, the climax, the denouement, and then only to a maximum of 2 points could finish. Paris stories and investigations from Vidocq pleased (from mysticism to politics - it was). The game left only a couple of dozen co-op missions as something new, not copying the past. This time yubisoft blown away more than ever. Optimization is a separate article for which I was charged under articles of the UFPA, so what is there to say about her.

A
AWITOMINOZER 27.12.19

More questions than answers. There were beautiful moments, and was tragic (like death of Eliza). But overall the campaign mode much. I think there will be another DLC where we will reveal all the secrets. For whom Napoleon why Arno returned to the tomb, who killed his father. After all, the Dead Kings DLC is not casual already work-hardened. Maybe even SUDDENLY will show what happened behind the scenes (suddenly Elise survived). And somewhere I read that they want to release DLC where it will be fully dedicated to ELISA. Its the beginning of the novel with Arno, training and initiation into the Templars.

M
MauOHe3___ 27.12.19

I went through the campaign mode, I was banished from the brotherhood, and I continue to perform the mission the assassins :D

T
Traun 27.12.19

I did not understand, explain. As he killed him, and he's 200 years had been...

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 27.12.19

Awful, just awful! The story in places, of course, interesting, but only in places. Why this brotherhood is inserted, if the Arno with them almost no contact, and the majority of murders committed on his own initiative? Why are these watches that needs essentially only to search for the lair of the brotherhood? Killing the main byak boring, could do little more unique like a confessional murders and poisoned wine. In short, as a Hitman. Goes side missions to take place, and the interesting. They only save. Yes, free The Crew. =)

PS.:By the way, has anyone noticed that the story of Arno like the story of Ezio, though they are similar in appearance and character?

K
Kirill0123456789 27.12.19

And Eliza used the Arno, or loved him? Who do you think?

G
GAZ1998 27.12.19

Kirill0123456789
Most likely loved because they are almost all childhood together after the incident with her father Arno. And they clearly were having an affair before Arno became an assassin. There was also a mission to score.

u
uaRaptor 27.12.19

Kirill0123456789
Read her letters for Arno, who can find the room on the second floor above the entrance to the cafe Theatre...