3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pretty Boy 27.12.19 05:25 pm

The daily routine

Do you notice that every day you are doing several times the same thing day after day, or do you have each day is different, that is, every day something new. For example dois rises early in the morning, goes to school, sits there for 6 lessons, comes home, does his homework, sits down at the computer or go for a walk, the next day all the same. It's too boring and depressing. And how are you?
101 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lenin 27.12.19

Yes, it is. 21 and with that age to realize this. I advise you to try to plump and to have a woman. These two processes will compete with each other, and when one of them wins is already very late, and you will be able with a pure soul to fuck up the life till the end. says anonymous

C
Cuba 27.12.19

without money all is well.. if I had money it would be more diverse

s
setanon 27.12.19

they say that money can not buy happiness...lying.

u
user 492 27.12.19

dull|= like something died.

G
Gauguin 27.12.19

Only on weekends I can be something special. On weekdays, every next day - a copy of the previous one.

T
Tony Quick 27.12.19

Well if desired it can be diluted with colors,just usually too lazy to start to do something,I have right now, so all days in nowhere,work is not present,weather-rain 4 days in a row and still the same according to the forecasts of(,and I got sick,in short crap...

J
JekaXXXX 27.12.19

I'm sick of the monotony of my life, but I always try to make it something new. Sometimes it works, but eventually the monotony of the repeated...

T
Tony Quick 27.12.19

well, we all need always something new,bored with absolutely everything,that the earlier something later,there's no niche to be done)

G
Gauguin 27.12.19

By the way, before the creation of this those we do not even thought of.

M
Monolitovec Haron 27.12.19

The author is right.Life is dull and meaningless.There are many things that I would like to try in life,but most of the time take away the gray working days.Apparently,not destined to live for yourself a little bit.Perhaps,in retirement.And it is doubtful that.Might not live till that time.

A
Aloe 27.12.19

would like to fly on миг25 and see on top of the globe

J
JekaXXXX 27.12.19

Okay, let's see what the after life will be. If there's something there, of course.
P. S: I have lost the whole meaning of life when I realized that even if I'm going to try does well, then I'll try to get a paying job and will get higher salaries, retire and DIE...??? Then why did I have throughout my life tried to learn, etc.? Why? After this issue, all life loses its meaning. Better to just ignore it, because the outcome all the same.
P. S: I Remember watching a video once where a guy alive beheaded with a chainsaw. All he has achieved in life, all gone. It's awful...

O
Onotolevich 27.12.19

Only a Revolution can brighten up our days.

C
Chay s Limonom 27.12.19

And how then to live?) Diversity for every day is simply not enough)

S
Stulte 27.12.19

Diversify your life.I jump off the roof of a skyscraper.

T
Tony Quick 27.12.19

Tea with Lemon
Enough to spare,another thing that all of us laziness is a variety to arrange)

U
Uncle Dan 27.12.19

There is. Weekend somehow diversify this boring repetition of the same action.
Sometimes.

M
Master Chih 27.12.19

I'm trying to live your day at your leisure (within valid of course, selfishness is unacceptable). Monotony doesn't make sense.

x
xCyberpunKx 27.12.19

Live have fun and not worried about daily routine.

m
masha 27.12.19

You do not notice the monotony, boring almost never.