3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pretty Boy 27.12.19 05:25 pm

The daily routine

Do you notice that every day you are doing several times the same thing day after day, or do you have each day is different, that is, every day something new. For example dois rises early in the morning, goes to school, sits there for 6 lessons, comes home, does his homework, sits down at the computer or go for a walk, the next day all the same. It's too boring and depressing. And how are you?
101 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aloe 27.12.19

well, you yourself contain? the food you buy?
I'm sure that will not be able to work in the specialty. 4 year already, all pissed away all polymers. you need to look for another job

J
Just another User 27.12.19

well, you yourself contain? the food you buy?

I'm at my parents ' house to live, so there is no need to support themselves. Buy only clothes.

A
Aloe 27.12.19

as the lips swarmed to work? himself or helped?

J

well, I suggested where to go, and work on this campaign do not care who they take. Here and work.

A
Aloe 27.12.19

a lot salary?

J

By the standards of my city average. Your generally small. Although your city my odnogrupnitsa with the same job get good. Although your city is probably on the payroll.

J

LAN I to treat teeth yet.

A
Aloe 27.12.19

well, tell me who

L
Lord On Acid 27.12.19

you are like my mother
yeah
I'm sure that will not be able to work in the specialty. 4 year already, all pissed away all polymers. you need to look for another job
almost in the same situation was here now the third year I stopped coming TC understood that there is no need to sit there and waste the money,though I was a correspondence student(debt to the priests) and the job search now is very serious...hope course training which was held recently.

L
Lunh 27.12.19

Just another User

Well here is a difficult question, as soon as MNU give money for the purchase of this machine I immediately think that the dishes it is not so terrible with the car can wait, but a new dress or shoes MNU is extremely necessary right now and here immediately. In the end, the car,dishes in the sink again, I'm mad again .. Actually we can only soap on a rope for a vicious circle

C
Chay s Limonom 27.12.19

Lуnх
And you take my husband with me for control in buying cars)

L
Lunh 27.12.19

He believes that all that is needed for the house is already bought and he had no time to waste time on such nonsense as a dishwasher. And in General for a Hiking shopping with me is also a soap on a rope
Prefers to give the required amount just to get rid of it, while I go to this store, and with money in his pocket MNU so they meet on the road are different.. here, if we in the town had only one store and that's with dishwashers and would not be a problem...

C
Chay s Limonom 27.12.19

What a difficult situation) Through the power try)

L
Lunh 27.12.19

Can't crumple no willpower

C
Chay s Limonom 27.12.19

Willpower is at all, someone is less and someone more) Can you still use this machine not so much?)

L
Lord On Acid 27.12.19

Prefers to give the required amount just to get rid
he does not love you

S
Scream561 27.12.19

come on!life is fun and varied!

L
Lunh 27.12.19

Guy On Acid
21.10.11 17:25 Prefer to give the required amount just to get rid
he does not love you

Here nothing to provoke MNU perfect husband because he knows the three most important words : love, buy, go. I'd even wash the damn dishes don't make never the most has
I'm just being weak-willed and thoughtless . And when I can't see it I think it's not such a big deal, but when she appears again, just disheartened.

L
Lord On Acid 27.12.19

Cool,I do too,I'm too perfect!?

H
Hryas 27.12.19

Hare then chat to arrange bazarte on the subject