3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RASMUS_ZZ 15.09.19 02:30 pm

Problems running pirates. (Far Cry: New Dawn)

Pirate FC will not start, crashes on labels on the desktop. Ie even opens the game. The system is Win 10 x64, fx 8300, GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB RAM. Firewood on the video card latest, Windows is updated to the latest version. Run from the administrator.
Can anyone help?
90 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDENITY 15.09.19

ЛУПОГЛAZIK
Is the same, but the solution is not seen, but experimenting a. (Helps me or wait for 10-30 minutes or every time you reinstall)

-
-MODEUZ- 15.09.19

ЛУПОГЛAZIK
The system is almost the same. Runs the game just takes too long to load.
Try to completely remove and put another Repack.

R
RASMUS_ZZ 15.09.19

-MODEUZ-
Doesn't help

R
RASMUS_ZZ 15.09.19

j
jax baron 15.09.19

RASMUS_ZZ
Cheter993
And it's not in the if you had on Board at least 5 titans I'm on a weak laptop run light disable win+r msconfing service everything related to Hyper-v
Or programs and componenty click on and disable windows components there looking for hyper-v
And programs and componenty on and off to disable windows components

Write Pat is not?

R
RASMUS_ZZ 15.09.19

jax baron
Don't know what side virtual machine and Far Cry related, but it helped. Thank you!!!

I
IDENITY 15.09.19

jax baron
Personally, I have Win10 and I tried to look, but I have Hyper-V there is nothing there.

j
jax baron 15.09.19

Cheter993
While you're in msconfig there looking in services I have only here and there in the bottom protestes where 5-6 PCs of this shit

I
IDENITY 15.09.19

jax baron
I turned everything off with this, but I'm afraid something with a computer happens. (Yes, I am, I'm very careful with my PC)
And still did not help, downloading like was long it is.

j
jax baron 15.09.19

Cheter993
So you just have a long loading and I thought you do not run and do not be afraid with what virtualisatie that 0 to no avail I have even without it, the laptop became a little faster and about a long download is have to thank the codex is even in monster hunter too long while cpy was not broke try it again in the game folder where the EXE of the game there is a file codex.ini open and write or at the end of the scribbling all over or is there pontiki where to be and write well, add line ConverterEnabled=0 many speak at least a little faster I mean much faster

I
IDENITY 15.09.19

jax baron
Well, the administrator starts the download only kick it as long. (Sometimes not start, but main problem download)

j
jax baron 15.09.19

Cheter993
Re-read my comment just above and you have ssd or hdd

I
IDENITY 15.09.19

jax baron
Of course the HDD. (Well, I understand the basic, SPS)

j
jax baron 15.09.19

Cheter993
Pat will otpishites how?

I
IDENITY 15.09.19

jax baron
What is it? (did not understand the question)
(About the ConverterEnabled=0 understood and I'll try it now)

j
jax baron 15.09.19

Cheter993
Try it again with the compatibility of windows 7 look at the time, just have not che pamozhet if only 1 will be removed or dunevo 2 hack re-cpy

I
IDENITY 15.09.19

jax baron
Compatibility tried, does not work only when auto-configuring.

I
IDENITY 15.09.19

jax baron
I'll try about ConverterEnabled=0, only hope.
(By the way I didn't know if the game was hacked CODEX that CPY will parentlayout her. The meaning is not clear)

j
jax baron 15.09.19

Cheter993
Well, it was so with monster hunter codex is also hacked and Pat update came out and broke the cpy also have codex zvizdets as long loaded

I
IDENITY 15.09.19

jax baron
And in truth ConverterEnabled=0 became slightly faster, slightly, but exactly fast.