3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Micr0 27.12.19 05:26 pm

Questions on pumping (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello everyone, I need advice.:
First question:
1. In General, my character 40 level. Play heavy malesnica. I dendricity set , heavy armor , two-handed weapon and a blacksmith pumped by 100. In fact , problems in combat , but how am I supposed to gain experience ? It is very slow it goes.
Now trying to run with light armor and daggers , but I only kill weak mobs , normal enemy on quests, I can no longer overpower (with light armor and daggers). So I think that's not an option.
And advise methods of leveling any more

And I have two more questions related to vampires in addition. Seychasm my Lord vampire on the quest. so:
2.1. If I'm cured from vampirism and become a obortnya , then I will back to become a vampire Lord?
2.2 If possible , ride skill for a vampire to remain?

Thanks in advance for answers
43 Comments
Sort by:
m
mad wolf 27.12.19

2.1 - if the progress line of the dawnguard can't talk Serana to cure vampirism - it you again will bite as many times as necessary.
(but you can become a werewolf twice on the quest and then once more)
2.2 left.

1. and in General - what do you flow they want to?

n
nestrbob 27.12.19

Micr0
At level 40 you can perfectly complete the whole game, maybe you're not there perks do you use? I never understood how you can play someone from GG needs to be a sword, bow, and some mastery, depending on the situation use a certain weapon or skill.
On account of pumping - if a set of heavy armor to add at least 1 item is light, will the pumping light, if not pumped lock - take the shield to the giants, they'll quickly pump, as well as armor. Eloquence is pumped easily( when I have money), you come to the shop of alchemy and brew potions( at the same time and pumped), sell potions mistress, and then buy her the same again. Stealing bobs easiest, 1 city is enough for 100%( to steal a trifle makes no sense).

M
Miniwar 27.12.19

On greybeards can stealth and bow pump. shoot him in stealth and all, just don't overdo it, so not rushed))) enchantment in General sounds good, but you need a black star, and any sword with the enchantment of soul trap, killed was perepared!

M
Miniwar 27.12.19

In General, do èterievyj the crown will be able to take two stones, like the lover and the thief, and sleep more, will you 15+20+10=45% pumping )

S
Skillaut 27.12.19

You can put the prog and throw (or change at will) need har-Ki as you need to, tobish not quite so hard in the battle had but not easy to play them on, or a skill legendary announce on his swing.

M
Micr0 27.12.19

mad wolf
nestrbob

Yes , that's right.
at level 40, and actually went through the whole game (made 95% of the achievements , when there was no add-ons).
Now 2 years later I decided to continue to play , pass the supplements, and I would like to continue getting achievements , but it all depends on the level. Also this game is LVL 50 , or achivka legendary dragon (and if I understand correctly , it only appears on 50+ LVL , and even 78 level).
Therefore, the need level

n
nestrbob 27.12.19

Micr0
If you want to pump up quickly, then put skyrim legendary edition - drop easy pump skills and drill them on new ( or armor lock for example), an hour and a half to pump up to 75-80 easily.

M
Miniwar 27.12.19

nestrbob
Armor easily swings? Open the secret of how to do it, if they all die. Of a heart attack at the sight of the dragonborn LVL 138.

n
nestrbob 27.12.19

Miniwar
The easiest way to pump SG - legendarke shed lock, light and heavy armor, wearing mixed armor, shield and forward to the Parking lot of the giants - they're in a moment of bleed back.
And fuck you SG 138 level?

93asd93 27.12.19

If you don't mind a cheat code tgm, so mana did not run out,you can quickly pump on the schools of magic. 1) Illusion - fading steps (my favorite way). 2) Sorcery on the body of drauga or human used soul trap to infinity. 3) Change - telekinesis . 4) Restore - turn undead,ie to go to the mound ,where a lot of Draugi,about 5-10 and they use this spell,it is better that the room was closed,as they are from you will run. The spell have to do with 2 hands,and before that to sleep,as you receive the bonus a good rest,which increases the speed of experience accumulation .These methods I used before the release of the add-ons,when to reset skills it was,and I quickly wanted the MAG to rock in all schools of magic.

u
usoid 27.12.19

Micr0
First, don't forget about the teachers. Global money at level 40 is not even funny.
Secondly, the giants giants but in my opinion the crabs better. They are well shake any armor, protection and also recovery. If puzzled, then it is possible for them to swing and other schools of magic. Their claws like a can opener, a ochuchenie is that it ignores all armor. Shake quite vigorously. And most importantly, they are infection is not sticky like other animals.

T
Tomomi 27.12.19

it was a joke...

K
Krasnyy ELF 27.12.19

Micr0

eat all the grass vari pimp potion alchemy.)))
go back to all the old FORTS.from stealth not sneak out slowly to all creatures shoot them with a bow from a distance.
download stealth and shooting .along the way, cause Atronach or animals so shake magic.

d
demonslayers 27.12.19

I have a 123 level!Yes, I know I'm a nerd and I very long before prokachka,but the question is now I have 300 stamina,magic 500,700 health!enemies I normally demolished,and I have them,sometimes the dragons I kill,God don't feel like the question will continue to be the same?...or not?all skills nearly 100, many of the legendary...Waiting for response...

Z
Zertal X 27.12.19

Palatul you on the forum...
Some enemies 1:1 ratio. Draugrov and bandits, and so fell from 0.5 impact will be. And dragons/vampires/other creatures
Growing together with you.

B
Bkm.[f 27.12.19

Pumped 4 pieces of armor to reduce the cost of the magic school of illusion or change just pick your spell and without loss of mana pump skills. Having studied up to 100 fold and need not take

Y
YuseF 27.12.19

there is one quest I don't remember it there is still need to collect a blood mage get a book that increases skills and disappears from the inventory

A
AT_Sagor 27.12.19

ЮсеF
It is the job of the Daedra Prince of Marisa Mora. Starts a job on the island where the ancient scroll. The island itself can not remember exactly where, I remember that somewhere on the Northern Islands.

V
Vestiger 27.12.19

First, Hermaeus Mora, not Marisa. Second, the island North of Winterhold, there is a post Septimius segond. Thirdly, the ancient scroll in blackreach, and in the location Segonia book that gives +5 to magic, combat or thieving skills (optional).

F
FreshHero 27.12.19

Quite quickly pumped stealth and pickpocketing.