3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeeOne 27.12.19 05:27 pm

Can't log in to IFruit (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I can't log in to Ifruit application and then enter all the data (correctly) and wrote to me saying failed to get list of countries Who knows what the problem is and how to solve it???
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DaniloffGames 27.12.19

If the pirates, then you have the application will not start in any way. If the license, contact technical support Rockstar.

P
Pakc666 27.12.19

App aiprot in principle kosyachny. I have just stopped to go with the error invalid username or password, although the game is working properly.
Support is more like a salon CSN, where consultations do not wait. I did not answer.

v
varenuha2uha 27.12.19

start the app with the game . ( of course with the entrance to the social club ) .

R
Reydi 27.12.19

guys prompt I can't log into iFruit says to me failed to enter the Combination of email and password is invalid what to do ? I and password I tried but he soshal club with this password comes

G
Geronimo1865 15.07.20

Same problem. Try to log in the iFruit on a PC, but writes that there is no list of countries. Set
Bluestack ran through the emulator iFruit and also gave an error. How to run on PC iFruit?

D
Damon DeviLL 15.07.20

Geronimo1865
Mobile app Grand Theft Auto: iFruit is no longer supported on some platforms
Published September 12, 2019 July 12, 2019 Sep Print
Question: which version of Grand Theft Auto: iFruit is no longer supported?

Answer: from 9 September 2019 dropped support for mobile app Grand Theft Auto: iFruit for Windows Phone, Windows Store, and PlayStation Vita.

The application Grand Theft Auto: iFruit can no longer be downloaded and used on these platforms.

The iFruit app will still be available in the App Store (for iOS devices) and Google Play (for Android devices).

k
killerpk 15.07.20

Damon DeviLL
it's funny, in vindos store it is, but not works... the shield

v
vfa19 15.07.20

Damon DeviLL
funny, iFruit will still be available in the App Store (for iOS devices) and Google Play (for Android devices). but to start it you can't, because of error cannot obtain the list of countries, because we are Fuckers who do not care for is your fucking ifruit and in General we are more like cats.

r
rexiam 18.03.22

Disable two-factor and log in via easy emulator