3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
viel 27.12.19 06:59 pm

The most beautiful girls from Fable 3 and their location (Fable 3)

I then climb in the game, looking for a suitable spouse, and in addition to black women from the resistance and the first lady did not find anyone. And I thought that some players are more fortunate, well, you can share where is the happiness to be lucky?))
70 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexFablePlay 27.12.19

Well, I certainly can't say that the ideal wife in Fable, but still dress her normally ;DD is Shorter in annadale tailor will ask you to flirt with his wife that they could get a divorce... Well, in short, everything is clear on the quest, and then you tailor kill and you have quite the norms of Baba :D

N
Negarr 27.12.19

Manka and but you become angrier...

B
Black Label Society 27.12.19

AlexFablePlay

Vincent?

K
Klav1er 27.12.19

I maid found the rules, but here are the current after the date she disappeared, and there was current when the darkness attacked, I think th for the crap on the road is in the middle, and that's it)))

A
AlexFablePlay 27.12.19

Black Label Society
the woman name Veronica

B
Black Label Society 27.12.19

AlexFablePlay
so not the same family)

v
viel 27.12.19

Now he found the girl in Andale sells furniture, like a normal person but the voice sounds funny))

B
B.Templar 27.12.19

go to mill field there are all aristocrat as Veronica black and white in any flavor) there is another option to pinch a unique girl become king and to open the original school where the teacher will appear sort of rules here Toko y me 3 times it was different. well, in General two of the three successfully)

L
LyaLyaLya 27.12.19

Max AK Inkognito
not axisa with maids,one I gave birth to a nigger :D

f
freezerain 27.12.19

And I since the first part of traktirschica go:) shopping women I tell you

S
ShamomahS 27.12.19

The mill field, the aristocrat:
pix.PlayGround.ru

Andal, the commoner:
pix.PlayGround.ru

GG, the Prince:
pix.PlayGround.ru

Topic title: the Most beautiful girls from Fable 3 and their location : Lol pix.PlayGround.ru

C
Chigurh 27.12.19

First decided to marry the black of the Forest are almost all done and noticed that it is slanted)
Nothing to do as the king went into the first pub and caught there more or less hot chick. When asked to give her flowers, brought flowers, and she is throwing up blue..) had nothing to Do married) Bored) Made a baby, meaning of course lacking, and generally funny.

d
del69 27.12.19

In short, in annadale tailor will ask you to flirt with his wife that they could divorce... he flirts, married, she had two children, divorced, and right now happily live in the castle with the gardener and their descendants =^_^=

p.s: by the way, fulfilled achivu Henry full of it - and the first wife was the only one not flooded in the house of ghosts.. of Muhhahaha!!!!

K
Klav1er 27.12.19

LяLяLя

:D
do me a hero finally a virgin :D

A
Anti-AmericanEC 27.12.19

lesbians only 2 found in the game in DOUGLASVILLE in the forest and were shot naturalook all))) play as a girl, where the thread is still posimotion?)

N
N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD 27.12.19

I do not know even there is one that Krasiya

S
ShamomahS 27.12.19

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

Here is the cutest =)

v
viel 27.12.19

ShamomahS, look)) I don't masturbate damn I XA

a
a-aron 27.12.19

And for Paige to get married and if Yes then how to do it? and where do natsti in the city?

v
viel 27.12.19

a-aron, did not special the girl in the game is Elise, Paige developed not created for family life)