3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Heksenpey 27.12.19 07:13 pm

Soap (Darksiders 3)

Displays all settings on ultra, the game does not lag, but the image is a soap, who knows how to take it away?

СпойлерJamesRocket
None of you nothing tolkovogo not advised, only one person wrote to me in PM , Edit the parameter sg.ResolutionQuality=100.000000 and it helped, accordingly all who have written about screen sheep full and just stupid people
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
RiseSoma 27.12.19

but of course, not a fountain.but soap like no.

H
Heksenpey 27.12.19

RiseSoma
Yes, you have the all clear, I have all soap

R
Rin Shirayuki 27.12.19

Heksenpey
Screens to throw hard? And figs you will understand how you got ''soap'' -__-

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 27.12.19

Heksenpey
No way.
I, too, was soap everywhere. On any graphics settings.
Did all sorts of machinations with configuration files. Effect - 0.
It's more a matter of optimization.
So that there is only a patch to wait (If it will).

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 27.12.19

Heksenpey
The game must be restarted for the changes came into effect, and by default there's minimal salary.

Z
ZlobnyDed 27.12.19

Why problems in games often complain about the ones who have no profile information about the prostate gland? Now each poll or read the tea leaves? For such there is a universal Council: reinstall Windows.

D
Dako7 27.12.19

Spoilered, I advise you to go on this path C:Usersваш user AppData Local Darksiders3 Saved Config WindowsNoEditor.., open the file GameUserSettings.ini file and check the string sg.ResolutionQuality. I somehow stood on 87 (maybe someone will be so too), hence the soap in the game. Changed by 100, and voila, a clear picture! If you this is not enough, then after open the file Engine.ini, make the bottom margin and enter
[SystemSettings]
r.Tonemapper.Sharpen=1 or 0.5 (this is also remarkably increase the sharpness of textures)
Helped me. Was about 70.

J
Jerrido112 27.12.19

It's funny, everyone who whines about soap can't throw the screenshots in this soap can be called completely different things, like blur, DOF, Lody, downscaling textures, downscaling resolution downscaling postprocessing.
Until you say what do you call the word soap, no one will help you.

J
JamesRocket 27.12.19

Heksenpey
Postprocessing and antialiasing on low, otherwise not as in AE4.

H
Heksenpey 27.12.19

JamesRocket
None of you nothing tolkovogo not advised, only one person wrote to me in PM , Edit the parameter sg.ResolutionQuality=100.000000 and it helped, accordingly all who have written about screen sheep full and just stupid people who are important to only about*an army man in comments

H
Heksenpey 27.12.19

Anyone have a similar problem please use, works

v
vitorGun1488 27.12.19

I have soap left after the graphics setting in game settings with minimal to above average and restarting the game works without lag(and I am very surprised), despite the fact that vidyuhi by modern standards weak GT635M

N
Nevoeiro 27.12.19

People well, you ever forum for the game looked.
Editable file C:\Users\ Username\ AppData\Local\Darksiders3\ Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\ Engine.ini

Add there:

[/script/engine.renderersettings]
r.Tonemapper.Sharpen=1

Value 1 can be changed to any side to reduce/enhance the effect. No soap remains in sight.

Smoothing in the game settings it is recommended to set to maximum