3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jibicbiu 27.12.19 08:05 pm

The little engine that could (Diablo 2)

So I got to the forum after years of neglect. And now sadovay you stupid questions.
And here are the first two of them:
1) tell me Pogramme, that mules do not dropolo.
2) please write step by step how to make a hole for the second act.
I read the guide to wigs, but there is vaguely about a hole.
It is necessary to collect all the parts of the stick and kill the Summoner? Or not to kill?
And how to use it correctly?
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
sxDiablo2 27.12.19

1) there is no-one drops the server
2) to collect staff, kill Summoner, to insert in the tomb to open the hole to the Dura (and therefore called a hole), go no farther.

And how to use it correctly?
Keyless option (rubattle).

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

1) tell me Pogramme, that mules do not dropolo.
:D antifirq

j
jibicbiu 27.12.19

sxDiablo2
Thank you!
But there is some logic in the drop of the Persians? Maybe some tweaks, so as not dropolo? And that is just impossible, sometimes the nerves are missing and minutes are not kept((

m
minovalo 27.12.19

The logic probably is, but we do not share.
NM is easy, Andy, and Stupid too, in General, but the take down... Or manage to finish the Consul released for a few seconds, or push the 3rd act 6.

f
firkax 27.12.19

1) tell me Pogramme

no need to ask for any attempts by the impact on gameplay give ban
because all the programs are considered cheats

But there is some logic in the drop of the Persians?
the logic is simple - you gently hint that led wigs (as well as other 8-window zadrotstvo) - bad
Maybe some tweaks, so as not dropolo?
and if you find tricks to not drapala, be sure to share them on the forum so admins easier to fix this oversight

m
minovalo 27.12.19

Yes, 8 Windows - explicit zadrotstvo and 7 the most. The logic of a smoker.

j
jibicbiu 27.12.19

Thank you for the participation of all concerned!
Yeah, kind of weird. Speaking about the launch of Windows 8, and to talk about the fact that the Windows were not flying impossible))

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

passed, the smoker is very strong )

jibicbiu, you got to the forum. you could. welcome to the party, where ALMOST EVERYONE thinks yeah, that's weird. :-)

i
ixdon 27.12.19

You can drive on 7 mules in Helle. Mule throws 10 seconds, the main thing to have time to throw him a party and kill andriel. And 2 of the act need to 7th mule was in the party at the time when Brigadier pobazarim with Tyrael. And 1 time on a 7x7, 7th Brigadier at the time of the conversation with Dragana. In these moments you can display the main character to the game had 7 players instead of 8 - it seems it helps a bit.
The third act a bit stronger - there should be a seventh mule to be in party at time 1) break the sphere and 2) killing Mephisto

m
minovalo 27.12.19

Brigadier nuzhon.However, in A3 7 riding mules, not 8.
ixdon wrote:
the seventh mule need to be in party at time 1) break the sphere
Killing the last of unik-Consul. *fxd*