3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanja Alone 27.12.19 08:16 pm

Problems solution + tips (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

P - Problem
R - Solution
The problem is described in order according to the storyline of the game.

P1:
In the mission Come Into My Parlor" (it part of the quest I Spy Barabus) Nosferatu Barabus gets stuck in the doors.
P1:
Only download the record made before the conversation with him, well and to check that Barabus has not stuck.

P2:
When you attack head-on in the mission Italian Dinner on the table in the library there is no book Dodge II manual (dodging +1; for the reading skill requires the Study=9)
P2:
The book will be, if culturally to go to the Giovanni mansion with POM. invitations, to-ROE will fall out (I have already 2 dropped out) after talking with a man (or woman) standing at the fountain in front of the mansion.
http://www.gamebanshee.com/vampirebloodlines/walkthrough/italiandinner.php

P3:
After saving the Professor in the mission the Society For the Preservation of Professors with POM. console
SaveJohancen()
(of course, if You decide to save, and not to leave) and
changelevel2 la_hub_1 taxi_landmark
or
changelevel2 la_hub_1 sewer_map_landmark
(for Nosferatu)
after downloading downtown buttons do not work traffic.
P3:
You just need to OPEN and CLOSE the inventory (I) is checked. And maybe open/close window quests or Windows character help - I already checked.

P4:
This Kaka appears after Проблемой2. Is that you can't call the Elevator in the apartments skyline (Horizon) for the last time to go to my room on the 4th floor.
P4:
Go down to the basement and climb on the 4 th floor on the ventilation shaft. And down and the Elevator - here, the challenge is working.

P5:
On the second floor of the temple in the mission Ming Must Die! in the room with the water wheel does not move the latch on the red door.
R5:
From the first to the second floor you have to go down ONLY IN a STANDING position.
By the way, this is some serious glitch of the game, because I likewise wasn't moving crates in a warehouse in the mission Explosive Beginning, but there it was not critical for the passing game. On the level, I then went BROWSING.
I.e., the smaller the blasted game go from level to level while STANDING wherever possible.

Tips:

1. ARMOR.
I was a Bruja (a hefty black man-soldier). Armor was not used, pending the coolest armor from his girlfriend-vampire.
Only then I had the opportunity to wear armor, because clothes became two and I was able to F3 to choose from the two empty Windows one :-)
(in Russian pirates from Russian project armor does not appear in the list). Although, frankly, the benefits of this reservation is only when fighting with a flaming crossbowmen in the temple, and also with the Bosses.
To this Body Armor (+4 defense, -2 agility) from their gals, Heather only after the mission, Society For the Preservation of Professors if right from the taxi to go to your room in Skyline.
Here this is discussed in more detail, but on inglish:
http://www.gamebanshee.com/vampirebloodlines/walkthrough/themakingofaghoul.php

2. WEAPONS.
The game definitely rocks a melee weapon. The gun needed only in the following cases:
a). in the Fu syndicate in the mission Come Into My Parlor, to shoot email. the flaps behind the grilles in the room with revolving knives. This is the only place in the game where without a gun not to go farther.
b). in the Fu syndicate in the mission Come Into My Parlor" to shoot the electric coils in the room with the water and 4 platforms. Alternatively, pretty on the platforms, but it's heavier and tedious.
in). at the end of the game (4 of 5 endings: for anarcho, KUE-Jin, Camarillo for himself) to shoot flyers-age Sheriff. And here you can trust the men with the shotguns, but really they do not fall into this mouse.
The coolest sword in the game: Tal'mahe'Ra Blade (katana with double speed of attack) is on the starting floor of the mission, Hell at the Hotel Hallowbrook in the room on the left down the corridor; there in the next room a flamethrower lying around.

3. Special skills.
For me would be indispensable Celerity (Supernatural speed). Thanks to her, the whole game, I felled bosses even not using blood bags (even Sign-Jiao).
The EU-but, you need to spool it up to max, then all around move reeeally slowly.

4. THE TOTAL NUMBER OF XP EARNED FOR THE GAME.
I have completed all side quests, except the chatter with 3 family members Giovanni in the mission Italian Dinner because of the stupidity of his character. For this reason, has not received 6 instead of 5XP for Teresa's reconciliation with his alter-ego Jeanette in Santa Monica (the owner of the club The war).
And bonus - I used a glitch in the quest, The Hitman Impasse (Chinatown) and is 6 grabbed all 10XP.
Yes, we need to consider the fact that after the final mission Occultish Personality, masoudi Pissing in exchange for the book of Giovanni presents Key of Alamut. And this thing will give you an additional +1XP each time you receive 3 or more XP.
Total I came up with 245. This is how I thought for the old give - it will be easier to estimate the development of his character.

PS If you want to see all 5 endings of the game, as I read it (there are conditions):
http://www.gamebanshee.com/vampirebloodlines/walkthrough/outforblood.php

P. P. S. I played in the Russian pirates from Russian project on 2 discs. In eng. the version of this pirate bugs are the same but you can see the armor.
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grey 27.12.19

on the issue of 5 - HASP mission about Ming Xao.

A long time tinkering with the deadbolt, but eventually opened. For this approach perpendicular to the handle of the bolt, clamp down forward (W), walking (Shift) and action (E). After the Persian rests on the lever - press jump (Space). As a result, the bolt begins to move. If stuck - stand back and repeat the operation.
Tried several times - always worked. Although sometimes you have to jump a lot to catch the right position...
Forgot to add - this needs to be done in first person.

S
Sanja Alone 27.12.19

It's too hard. I found an easier way, I agree.
When I first went through the game 4 times I went to the second floor of the temple squatting - the bolt didn't move. Then I remembered the boxes in the warehouse and decided that the problem is in the protagonist's situation. First time STANDING - the bolt moves. When otygryvaya other endings I've used STANDING - everything is OK again. Moreover, any first/third person or a frontal passage does not affect the mobility of this problematic bolt.
By the way, if the starting floor of the temple to go loud, you on the trail. the levels will be more guards - checked. Perhaps this is true not only for the Church - just before I didn't pay attention to it.

c
cawa 27.12.19

and I have a problem with the prof
it at least saves, though not to save , still when the boat reaches and is already loading ...
FLY INTO THE WIND !!! PEOPLE HELP !!!

R
Russkaya Borzaya 27.12.19

cawa, the problem is solved:
1)input the command in the console (see above)
2)install the official 1.2 patch. Just bear in mind that patched the game ceased to fly in this place, you will need to boot from the old savegame made BEFORE you went into the dungeons of the monastery.

c
cawa 27.12.19

thank you very much!

the console rocks!

b
bladiz 27.12.19

people, I have humanity reduced the code to kill the hunters in the Church, somebody met with such? how to fix?

v
vertehwost 27.12.19

I know that is not quite on topic but I have a question.After all, the source engine .And once the halva and Garrick have mods and textures ,and Shader why not masquerade them do not?Weird.Intuziasty who may still have finished the game a lot...today game is already ugly ,but very replayable .Just wondering why its not ennoble ?

D
Di Primo 16.10.20

Hello) and Nosferath's quest in the tunnel is missing the transition and the PC evo unlocks, all have me not (and heather) it's a glitch or a version of the game.

N
Nanamisa 16.10.20

Hello world! There was such a problem... When we return from Giovanni's mansion, when we return La Croix sarcophagus. Then there should be a cut scene, but I just throw in the hall, what to do?