3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N7_TeRaN 15.09.19 02:44 pm

Who do we see in the new Mass Effect from the old trilogy ? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I personally think that we should at least talk or even meet with the Penny, because she was alive 600 years after the flight of the Rider in Andromeda,and what do you think ?
69 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mandalorian 15.09.19

I understand there will be krogan and asari......but for the whole trilogy if you think you can find about a couple of dozen friends and those individuals and other...

c
comendant 15.09.19

so transfer sohranyalki not?

Y
YandexAlice 15.09.19

For those who hoped to see any of the original trilogy, can reflect on this theme. All graphomania below is written with pitchfork on the water and take it at face value not worth it.
First. Connection. In the game we saw communication across the galaxy, as nothing was lost and had no delays. In the first part we communicated frequently with the Board (or have not communicated with these grumpy bastards), the second with a Ghost immersive on his station, in the third with Anderson/ primarily/ the matriarchs, and other alien scum. In the first part we needed was a lighthouse, through which is sent a signal over long distances (the Joker has notified us that we are near the lighthouse and you can communicate with the Council), and secondly about the lighthouse, nothing was said in the third they hardly could use, as communication with anyone was even out of the system captured by the reapers. What I'm getting at. If the Normandy could easily transmit a signal in subspaces through the entire milky way that would interfere with the ark to transmit a signal in the milky way and back? Because the distance to Andromeda is only 25 times larger than the diameter of the milky way. So, it is possible that even if not immediately, then after the construction of additional modules of the ark may be a connection with the native galaxy. Can be delayed and the form of video messages. In this case, we would be able to communicate with such long-lived as asari (T'Soni, Samara) and krogan (of teammates only Gryunt after all, when life expectancy krogan in 1100 years, 700летний Rex 600 is hardly a stretch).
Second. This is the first ark. First - because there will be more. What is the plan for the ARKS is to wait for the result of the first and second to send, or send the second after the results of the first - we don't know. So, the Council may, with the calm of showers after the war with the reapers to send a new ark to secure the intended success of the first. Because we do not know in what time frame is MEA. It can take place within one year (as all the original parts separately), maybe within a few years (DA2). And if the game will take place within a few years, we may see characters from the original trilogy. What absolutely any. After all biovars said Shepard in a new game, but it does not mean that his team can't go to seek new adventure on its stern in the second wave. There may be proteinen, in the hope that his race is also sent to the ark and try to reconnect with them, and Jacob in search of a quiet harbour with a family, but who just can't. Everything else, do not forget that Croghan, with the option to cure genophage will be interested in the development of new horizons. The ark in the first wave there, so why not join it? More than krogan in the new world are interested in boats. Problems with the old planet and the impossibility of development of new. All the available boats of the planet has already taken a turian, and one candidate, the Council gave alkaram. They are looking for a new home. So, they could even send us your own the ark, slinky suits and quasar immediately after the first wave without waiting for the approval of the Board. If sent immediately - you can see some of the characters present in the mission for the loyalty of Tali, if sent with the second wave - you can send together with the gadget.
It's only a couple of options. It's all possible development options, based on my certain knowledge of the universe. All this can not be. Although biovars something will come up. They can't do without Easter eggs. Unfortunately, almost all the characters from first/second part they have identified the third. Even the most insignificant. So to see anyone you knew from the ark meager chances.
PS. to transfer savegames highly doubt it, as this will impose constraints on the universe, which they make from scratch. Accept the fact that it ended the trilogy the developers to decide.

M
Metalist1925 15.09.19

probably will cost in the text, type the letter on soap, in 3 parts

O
OkGo 15.09.19

Ideally, no one would like to see. That's a different story, different time, different characters.

In the trilogy all the characters are only complemented the story of Shepard, but it we will not see.
So the presence of characters from previous installments will only be about nostalgia, nothing more.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 15.09.19

The maximum that shines so is Wikipedia in the Code and maybe mention in the dialogues. And I understand that the ark flew during the operation of ME 2, i.e. our new characters might not even know how it ended. Guess as much as anything. Good month prior to release there. There are all know.
And yet, according to Wikipedia, the ark to Andromeda 600 years sawed.
Spoilers 2175 year was founded the international project "Initiative Andromeda", which aims at colonization of Elea clusters in the Andromeda galaxy, where it was discovered many habitable planets, and the establishment of communications between Andromeda and the Milky Way. 10 years later (at the time it was somewhere after the events of Mass Effect 2) in the direction Andromeda was launched leading command center "nexus", staffed by representatives of the four races (humans, salarians, a turian and asari) in order to pave the way for running after some time, the four giant ARKS immersed in suspended animation the same four races. At each of the ARKS is the commander — "the Pioneer", whose task is to find a suitable for their own race, planet. After 600 years, the ARKS arrive in Andromeda.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_Effect:_Andromeda
For a time even Rex gryuntom has died. One of liara remain alive. And not the fact.

l
lokkie 15.09.19

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III wrote:
For a time even Rex gryuntom has died.
Beginners immediately evident. )

E
Eternal Traveller 15.09.19

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Rex already elderly during the first of a trilogy, so that he could glue the fins for 600 years, but grant's a youngster))) He is more years more than a thousand shines (of course, if they both survived ME3).

E
Eve Evans 15.09.19

Avinu will see it pleases.

V
Vyxyxol 15.09.19

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III wrote:
In the first massice ... harbinger destroyed and not given him ... the portal to ... the reapers open
Lord, would you say the vanguard of our destruction. The harbinger this is the commander of all the Reapers, the oldest and largest of their entire Armada, part-time gauged in 2-3 parts.

K
KiDjeN 15.09.19

Why does everyone forget about the 4th end of ME3 ? Where the reapers had completed another cycle, destroying all organic ? Therefore, the possible mentioning old characters will be in the end frames 2 (after the destruction of the relay in the DLC) and the beginning of 3 (before the attack of the reapers). Krogan live for more than 1 thousand years. Rex is not young, but the old man, say that he was...in my Prime. Oh Yes it is also worth to note that some references will be taken from the history to the suicide mission of ME2. So why would they to the inclusion ? Take the Penny that you'll find in ME and that for sure will survive in ME2. Well, or Admiral Hakata with Andersen.

N
N7_TeRaN 15.09.19

KiDjeN
Because of 4 the end is just mega stupid fail,which is the point of the entire trilogy merges into the toilet and all the efforts of the shepherd is there, why it was added by extending the ending, XS...

K
KiDjeN 15.09.19

N7_TeRaN
Yes, it is clear that this is nonsense, but it's there :) As I said in the game there are references to events and characters, you just have to find them. And about who they are we will know it after the release.

V
Velimudr 15.09.19

vincent25
Not part of the galaxy, and another galaxy.

V
Velimudr 15.09.19

Liara mentions in the story, the process of uncovering the secrets of the family of the character, or rather the hidden record of the father of Sam.
By the way, the Penny is voiced by the same actress as always =) it posts on several ND recorded in the cabin of his father.

M
Me3_JVega 16.07.20

AiSPQR
Something never released DLC?

M
Me3_JVega 16.07.20

Velimudr
There is still mention about Zaid, then turiacu DLC Omega of Nairin like, but this is a sur, they simply added to was respecting aldow, and shepa only one sentence in the entire game, mlyat this is so stupid

V
Velimudr 16.07.20

Me3_JVega
Still, I'm extremely disappointed and affronted that Andromeda did not complete.... morons developed.
Beautiful world is simply amazing and fascinating, as it was from a review of the first space trilogy....I'm generally a fan of cosmology, astronomy, astrophysics... Yeah, a little annoying the same requirements on all planets... search of minerals - a useless idea, however, I wanted to find the ship in Boats....
Well at least the book has continued, but is unlikely it will be to purchase and even more so with the translation. They are not writers, and developers, who will be the publication to do?
In General, PI*Duke these fans.... here chesslovo, fuck such as those of the Princess and the pea, you see the bastards didn't like something.... vysery shabby, because of which the developers do not have to complete the game.

J
Jazz925 29.09.20

Velimudr
One star cluster of the Andromeda galaxy, not a galaxy

V
Velimudr 29.09.20

Jazz925
For real? so we only play in one cluster? not as it was in the first series of games?
Funny, I didn't notice until the last minute.