3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bambuk13 27.12.19 08:31 pm

The map does not reflect some additional tasks. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good afternoon. I do not know. this is a technical issue or not, but because they write in this topic. Decided to do a little minor tasks (from section Miscellaneous) and it disconnected all the basic. I looked at the map. and there is reflected only a couple of pieces, and the other labels are not. I know you can hover over a task and click M so that the map focused on this task, but it works only with those tasks that so reflected on the map. For example, hanging the job include two flawless sapphire a woman, these sapphires I have, and not visible on the map where exactly to wear. I of course found on it was not job label, but dialogue was needed. Or a job where you have to tell someone. her cousin was killed, and where is this Someone is not clear. It is obvious that I know that her cousin is dead, but who to tell and where to find it-I don't know. I also understand that there are assignments such as Bring the amulet of Arkay who did, and it is clear that it will not be reflected on the map because this amulet can be found in different places, but when it is found, then a label appears where to carry. But why did not affect other tasks. And there are jobs on the contrary. For example, to bring a sword to some Ghost. And mark there and a Ghost, but no conversation, but the sword that I have, as well as a quest item, you cannot lose it from my campaign and was not. There is also a mission where you have to meet that. who I have something stolen.I rented a room in the attic, slept, woke up God knows where, and it was a long time ago, but still hangs the label on this restaurant. saying that meet the. who is out there that was stolen from me. Systematically anticipating there. and no one was there. Question:is this normal or I something not understand?. Thank you all.
4 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 27.12.19

bambuk13
To label secondary tasks were noted in the compass, the log note and the tab Different and each desired job in the list on the right.
If this is the case, it is likely that some bug or conflict of mods.

V
Volfman1234567890 27.12.19

bambuk13
Forget about the cousin, because you need to go to a sawmill, where the woman had a job to give you

V
Volfman1234567890 27.12.19

bambuk13
? a large passage room on the attic floor the current of sujecki know palasari with delfinai

a
arah 27.12.19

bambuk13
... but when it is found, then a label appears much to bear ... answered part of my question ) sometimes in your inventory you need to have a quest item that there would be a marker. But this is Skyrim and bugs in it though with a shovel row, anything can happen