3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil Raven 27.12.19 08:41 pm

Where and how to obtain sets of armor? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

How to set Amazon and where to find it 0:37
Lay out the sets and ways of obtaining them if you don't mind
86 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Raven 27.12.19

Greek heroes, Demigon and Snake too cool sets, but I don't know how to get them

G
Garsinho 27.12.19

Evil Raven
It all falls down with cult members if moved to the ridiculous,then you have a kV with them...

E
Evil Raven 27.12.19

Garsinho and RestlessDreams91
Thanks! Went to knock, well at least not for real currency, and though there is incentive to play =)

G
Garsinho 27.12.19

Evil Raven
I understand there is still the arena gear...but now I beat Seth snake )

s
slipknot326 27.12.19

And Alexios, too, are there, just look dumb it will be like for me?

G
Garsinho 27.12.19

slipknot326
Yes, the feeling that everything is under the girl was done,well, okay, the woman-warrior is also nothing )

s
slipknot326 27.12.19

Garsinho
that's the same feeling a woman will have to play as lomanut)

B
Balbades 27.12.19

Nothing special and not worth inclusion with the search sets, it is sufficient to pass the job to the storyline, at some point appears in the log quests associated with obtaining all sets of videos.

Seth drops Amazon Kassandra - set Achilles to Alexios.

E
Evil Raven 27.12.19

Garsinho
it is, on the Alexios everything looks so-so, try to compare this video with what is above

s
slipknot326 27.12.19

Evil Raven
Yes, the rules looks like, there is a slightly different suit, and the other that was on Cassandra's apparently finalized under Alexios

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 27.12.19

Who knows where to look for clues on members of a cult? I ran to Corinth and wrote to me that there is a hint, but I've been using the Sena and it is not found, because there was a shitload of chests and soldiers per square meter and noted on the map only. The idea is you just need to spend all the question marks below to find something? Or there will be some crosstalk in the story?

upd. I was attacked by some dudes and I have found the notes on the cultists, but not for those who need. What if I need a specific note for the collection set of armour?

V
Vyxyxol 27.12.19

Sanya Baltic wrote:
with the help of the Seine
The eagle and then the name of Paris? Well, Yubisoft...

L
LeGioN-67-5 27.12.19

The most beautiful as for me, a Spartan set! They even kollektsionku did to him!!!

S

Muskrat
Not this is a habit I just can't remember his name)

G
Garsinho 27.12.19

Sanya Baltic
Yesterday ran 4 hours looking for a clue on the 4 members of the cult of the Eye of the Cosmos ,and found a hint to a member of the cult Fans of Lineage( in a cave with dogs on the question mark) ...in General, it is necessary to explore all the question marks and open the entire map )

j
jigadloff 27.12.19

Muskrat wrote:
The eagle and then the name of Paris? Well, Yubisoft...
The eagle is called Icarus, simply a man confused.

S

Garsinho
tin Grinda there is of course in this case. Just to put the individual pieces of armor and game download do not want, because it looks stupid when you, for example, some rags snake skin+bib from some heavy armor+ crown and it's not in color. Look stupid like a clown. And if they do not swing and swing the other armor, the resources are not typed. For example, when you have a full set already to upgrade one piece of armor somewhere on the 5 levels of need 500 skins. I povypadali sets part 12 to swing their need for example to 50 (50-12)/5*500=3800 skins. If these parts fall 4, and the latter will fall to level 50, then it is 3800*4=15200 skins. Ie you need to kill 7600 goats, or 1520 bears, or to clean around 126 times the FORTS (given that there are somewhere in the 4 chest of which falls to 30 skins from each). And that's on the 1st set, given that they are 10, then all numbers must be multiplied by 10. Of course it is clear that the calculations are very rough, give resources and quests, and loot can be disassembled, but also to improve not only skin, but wood and iron and gold(

upd. I almost got a grasp and realized that there are tips on the cultists that at least narrows the region of search, from the entire map to one region. But what to do with those cultists that are completely closed?

G
Garsinho 27.12.19

Sanya Baltic
Fully enclosed characters ...now it turned out from a normal quest that dude from the cult,although no information about him was not at all

S

Offer to split the members of the cult: found a hint to a member of the branch vein of silver - the Silver Gryphon. Tip be in the treasure chest in the region of Atika, the area of Silver mountain, there in the center of the map there is a silver mine