3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil Raven 27.12.19 08:41 pm

Where and how to obtain sets of armor? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

How to set Amazon and where to find it 0:37
Lay out the sets and ways of obtaining them if you don't mind
86 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeregaTyl 27.12.19

macsim702

The optimal parameters depend heavily on ruined at game time. I confess. I eventually overkill :) At the moment, crit chance 30% crit damage to 350%. It is at full health. Clothes just epic (violet). Pers is geared for max fire damage. (sword and bow damaged fire) plus a variety of bonuses to the fire (percentage, intensity, power and burning time). And more inclined to stealth. Although as a warrior or Archer are also good due to high KU and CABG and fire damage. Champions of the arena fall with the caste of two Violent shocks, which are only two of adrenaline because of the axe of the Minotaur. Playing on Nightmare difficulty. Here is a detailed report on the character, if you're interested :)

Spoiler

Use only those abilities that are in the active slots. Do not change anything. Neither the stealth or open combat. The other perks are just for fun, I had points to spend leveling. Not disappear as good )

m
macsim702 27.12.19

SeregaTyl
well, it means roughly in the right direction to go) tried CABG increased to 30 from 20 (permanent, not one that's full or low health), a special difference did not see. here KU raised and immediately numbers on the album began. The element you have 1 to 2 (100 damage, 200 power from fire). try also (yet 1k1). Tiki also about 20.
Until LV 36 and I switched to Archer) with miles like that did not happen, the damage is very small, you have to pick your mobs. But with onions it all spreads only in the way and once the Nightmare has passed).
Stealth is also not very good went. Powerful shot on the bow (pumped) with 2-3 shots puts strategists and other elite mobs. And here is creep, until you find, then pick your best case half of the stripes.well, in General, odd is not stopped)
Tried to catch the stats type increase damage to the head, from a weapon, + in rage mode etc-not effective. KSH, KU and the Element profitsee. Even on Nightmare by the way little bit helps % armor.
Reach 45, it will take Agamemnon set (or its properties), change into your fire and try again in a mile)

w
william1992 27.12.19

guys, need help
Gathered Seth the immortal. In the description it says that you can be resurrected. But in death nothing happens and I just die.
How to use it?

K
Krazy8 27.12.19

william1992
There infa that we have not correctly translated. Because foreign versions of lay down. the property can be translated as 20% for murder every 2 minutes. Dunno if this is true,but I also have a resurrection nifiga does not work.

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 27.12.19

Pls tell me the exact location of the cultist with the helmet of Agamemnon. You can screen) Found a hint where to find it, all there searched through and couldn't find help)

A
AlexanderYA 27.12.19

VOVAN PLAY4FUN
Click on Wiki/the cult of the space , find where the right branch and the cultist, there are hints how to kill, where to look etc.