3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stlstyle 27.12.19 08:43 pm

Help to find the preset (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Who knows where to find this preset? This preset or not? I'm just not really familiar with Skyrim, so I thought it was preset, as in Google and Yandex by viewing the previous image of the characters and the presets of different games, for example Mass Effect and Dark Souls, I constantly largely of Nord presets in the recommendations were highlighted, and I liked this character, but looking at all the presets here on the site, I came to the conclusion - either I'm blind, or even similar here. But just googling've tried it in the search presets and female Persians almost always highlight some of the first pictures of these or other with her, but in the end it's either fashion related with hairstyles Skyrim, or just a set of pictures...
So in the end I do not even know - is there a preset at all, or not? If there is, how can I find it?

3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Kayfoviy 27.12.19

Beautiful, I would have remembered, but never such not seen in the presets, although many looking for sites where you can download mods and presets and search of pictures Google provides only one website, there seems to be just the discussion goes.

n
no gamer 27.12.19

Look at tes-game, tesall, nexus mods...

D
DocB1995 27.12.19

Here the author:
Спойлерhttps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/5439538?tab=user+images
But presets it has not posted, so alas.