3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RoBoPuC 28.12.19 08:48 pm

Your vpechitlenie from the game (Full Throttle)

Opisuem your vpechitlenie for this wonderful game.
17 Comments
Sort by:
I
I_AM_XANDR 28.12.19

Strange game is one of the best in the history of the industry... many grew up on it, and on PG about it nothing!!! even in the forum no comments no :'(

B
Britwa64 28.12.19

Just a forum Pocitelj!

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 28.12.19

The game is now in the process of passing

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 28.12.19

All game is passed. The plot during the game is not impressive, but overall, after beating the game you can see his entire ofigennoe :)
Along with The Neverhood is my favorite quest.

R
RAZOR 1994 28.12.19

Kick-ass game were 2 times on the ancient computer and no sound, but still awesome. I will never forget the poor bartender and point: Kicks piano Play!

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 28.12.19

Great game!

S
Sergg 28.12.19

Fix the topic title please.

R
RoMAN1612 28.12.19

Cool game, IMHO: along with Fallout 1-2'om is the best game of the 90s

a
astand 28.12.19

Liked the game, but still not so much getting through as I expected after reading the reviews.

G
Ghost Hunter 28.12.19

Good game.

S
SCAR. 28.12.19

Very positive. Good story, interesting characters, a strong Moto atmosphere, easy and pleasant passage, suitable soundtrack, and much, much.
Really good game nice pass again and again. Will have to find time to go again. Already for the 5th time - because very quickly.

S
Solstice 28.12.19

One of the best arcade-quests that I played.

x
xabote 28.12.19

Now pass. 90 quests from LucasArt must for anyone who appreciates games in the first place, the plot, the charismatic characters, dialogues and so on. By the way, I must say, the gameplay in them is very, very good. The truth of the mysteries sometimes enter into a stupor, but they're tied to the black humour, over time, imbued.

x
xabote 28.12.19

UPD. Opensource projects, eh, the game is really short and easy compared to Grim Fandango (I'm there 2-3 times googled). But this does not become worse. However, for me, it's better Grim, Ben charisma of course, but Manny loses, and humor in Dance, thinner and funnier. Maybe all this happened because I was at first Grim. In spite of that, Full Throttle is required to educate for any self-respecting gamer. It a stunning rocker the spirit of the 90s.

K
Konstantin335 28.12.19

How I missed this quest at the time. Now pass remastered, the game is excellent, the plot is good. Like everything, doing the same before a great game.

K
Key Ovald 28.12.19

Wait and listen, son! What do you know about games? What? What is the Doc? What is the edge? Headlights? For example. And who is the wolf?
Uh, you don't know anything about games, son!
I had a game! Not these wimp and timid losers, and with a harsh bikers who are not looking for a thousand and one way how to open the door using cod liver halfway up to their mouths and avocado! The old heroes just take and take out the door a kick with that damn toad!
And the music! What are you listening to? Some repici or vague alpacino. We listened to ROCK!
Mini-games? Yes, before we had a scuffle on bikes in the middle of the gorge and the race for survival! It was possible to deprive the enemy the chainsaw! Which of your new-fangled quests can take away the enemy's chainsaw and chronicity her rest!?
Ah, those were the days, now those were games...
What?
They WHAT!?
Peres... Remas... how is this even!? It's a classic! PA...
Why is it so cartoony that? Cartoon biker!? HA! Although your wide 2K monitor nice AWS bunch all seem to... Clear everything... what a stupid face Ben...
Son, you go take a walk, go, go. Grandpa will kayfovat.
10/10

A
Archvile-UT 29.09.20

Surprisingly overrated quest. The very idea about the adventures of tru-biker is gorgeous, but throughout the game does not leave the feeling that the developers did not know how to develop this biker theme. Actually, the length of the game is proof of that. Why not come up with more interesting characters or work deeper than what you have? No we have a couple of phrases for each and that's it. Why not do more interesting tasks? The puzzles that are there are either a method of poking or elementality. Why these gnarled arcade inserts? In short, some game is a flaw - a little of everything and everything is superficial.