3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snaryad 28.12.19 08:48 pm

Stuck in the fortress of Acrocorinth (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Actually what the problem is, my character got stuck in a room in this fortress. Synchronization point and the movement of the ship do not work. I tried using the trainer to teleport there and save, it helps. But as soon as I the next day I go in game the character appears in the same room. Where I hadn't survived. What a nonsense.
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexanderYA 28.12.19

Shell
try to move to the forge of Hephaestus or the mythical creature

d
dimaso73 28.12.19

Shell
Try to jump, without leaving the game to go to the folder with the save and delete all saves (saving them somewhere else), after go into the game and save manually.

k
kvitos 28.12.19

Or start some story quest so the cutscene was

v
vstorspb 28.12.19

If possible, find a save game where you before you went to the fortress. And pass on the new room but that no longer come in. Well, if litsuha, you can always write to our support team.

S
Snaryad 28.12.19

unfortunately not a single option does not help. it's like there's something deeper than problems with the saves.

S
SPR1GGAN 28.12.19

Shell
there are story quests ,when you need to enter the room ,you're probably broke the script out of the room

S
Snaryad 28.12.19

SPR1GGAN
probably. well then, I'll play with the trainer to teleport there.

G
Guest 23.07.21

Hello, It's seems that I have this problem too. How did you manage to resolve the problem and keep playing the game. I watch on my saves list and the only save that is before entering the fort room is from 7 hours before. I keep playing after I finish that quest and the auto save replaced the old ones, and now every time I load the game I am in the room. Thank you!

G
Guest 23.07.21

Hello, It's seems that I have this problem too. How did you manage to resolve the problem and keep playing the game. I watch on my saves list and the only save that is before entering the fort room is from 7 hours before. I keep playing after I finish that quest and the auto save replaced the old ones, and now every time I load the game I am in the room. Thank you!

G
Guest 23.07.21

G
Guest 23.07.21

G
Guest 23.07.21

Sorry for multiple post. My network broke

G
Guest 04.09.21

There doesn't appear to be a solution here, you'll have to use a trainer that lets you teleport out of the room. even if you save elsewhere after doing so, you'll always load into the room. i'm not sure if it has issues later on, so maybe it's worth replaying the 7 hours

G
Guest 16.09.21

I found a solution, but it still requires using teleport from the trainer. Complete https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/School_of_Hard_Knocks and after this quest, you'll be able to fast travel again and you'll notice after you save you'll spawn where you saved instead in a stuck room. If you're already done this quest, I'm not sure how else to help. Maybe if there's another "arena" fighting quest.

G
Guest 21.04.22

Got stuck in the locked room in the Akrokorinth Fort, and can confirm that the School of Hard Knocks quest fixes the issue