3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jay C 28.12.19 08:49 pm

Impressions of the game (Company of Heroes 2)

The game became more recall - behind enemy lines
163 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ankor2034 28.12.19

Longing and not a strategy. Litsuhu buy

S
Sieghardt 28.12.19

Single player - the worst, Mr. but what I've seen, but the multiplayer competition. Playing cartoon, wildly delivers. In open beta have left more than 30 hours in a multi, the question of the purchase itself decided.

-
-Hemp- 28.12.19

When I played in the beta grid, not hooked :c Card seems to have been not more than 5, technology is not so much that it would turn on the power lost (and maybe I just hand out W*PY), write if I'm wrong.

S
Sanya Strelok 28.12.19

Haencel
Hmm, dear friend, You have a history of lame!
1 - Before the war we had fold superiority over the Germans in military equipment, the rifles, respectively, and can not speak. However, after the outbreak of hostilities and, one might say, before the great change under the influence of many factors, our army really got a strong deficit and small arms and heavy weapons, BUT noticed it was after the outbreak of hostilities.
2 - To slaughter the men were sent our deeply respected Georgy Zhukov, and do not need to talk about it in the plural. The vast majority of the generals with him, because of this method of warfare was at odds. And about the retreat I'll say this: war is war, and if not with us then against us.
3 - the Great and wise Stalin, Stalin did not like to arrange sham executions, and spent a necessary and the only correct policy in wartime (cheat. top). Your red witty about him being asked to leave for foreign media. For them you will be another confirmation of the execution of the Directive of DULLES.

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 28.12.19

Played 10 minutes, was enough for me.
1. Wild optimization - the game consistently crashes and gives a maximum of 15-20фпс, even on minimum settings. And crashes even on the test.
2. Graphics are unimpressive, the first part of the mod blitzkrieg, graphics mod looks better than in much better performance.
3. Features with blizzards and other invented pretty good, but the model units produce a sensation of sluggishness, and subjective feelings are even models from the first part.
IMHO, if you do not forget to patch the game for performance and stability, will be quite even, and yet...

PS and the gameplay is consistently }{select the language bar at the bottom of the desktop, only a reboot helps...

[
[_LeoN_] H.U.N.T.E.R. 28.12.19

The wrestler with the ignorant mu*akami
Friend today I did this here discussion , later )

And the repeated question guys , the game is worth the expectations or money , there are true fans of the original , the sequel is better or not ?

S
Strannyy strannik 28.12.19

Sanya Strelok
About the retreat you can say one thing: remember the plan Kutuzov the war against Napoleon.
Great and wise Joseph Stalin
The cult of personality of Stalin, the glorification of Stalin's personality by means of mass propaganda, in works of culture and art, in public documents, laws, creating around his name semi-divine halo. The cult of personality itself was created personally by Stalin, who did it as a matter of priority all the years of his reign, until March 1953. Stalin created a cult, the rules of biography, destroying witnesses, creating new textbooks, intervening in any science, art, and culture. The phrase "personality cult" was widespread after the appearance in 1956 in the report N. S. Khrushchev "On the personality cult and its consequences" in the resolution of the Central Committee of the CPSU "About overcoming of a cult of personality and its consequences". Apparently, the cult of personality still lives in Communist hearts. I'll get some tea.

[
[_LeoN_] H.U.N.T.E.R. 28.12.19

Nice to see that there are people who know the story !

H
HeliBoss 28.12.19

A fighter with illiterate bagobiri
Totally agree, especially in relation to all sorts of "Russian", who do not care.

w
wladislawolk1 28.12.19

Damn people I єtu strategy saw the shopkeeper pirates three weeks ago)))) And then only first impressions)

B
BIGzx 28.12.19

That's really it in this game rules mult. and so the pirates eliminated )

D
Ded Babay 28.12.19

wladislawolk1

Bethke

R
RonaldinhoR10 28.12.19

waiting for pirates

S
Stewie_ 28.12.19

Not only that, balance 0,and after each battle was thrown out of the game

S
Strannyy strannik 28.12.19

The wrestler with the ignorant mu*akami
And I do not tire of repeating that in the great Patriotic War victory not Stalin, but the people of the USSR. Enough to look pseudo-great movies from our favorite Nikita and go to read. In the books however.

S
Sanya Strelok 28.12.19

sanduza
For the entire period of Soviet power was shot about nine hundred thousand people, suffered from repressions more than three million, almost four. If you include deaths from starvation, criminals and deported to the settlement of the Chechens and Tatars – will be about 12 million. The figure is huge, I admit, but 22 million in it and does not smell. Moreover, it is NOTICED, that over the entire period of Soviet power, and not only Stalin!

H
HeliBoss 28.12.19

sanduza
And how she is suffering because of these people? They who steal, Rob, cheat, con, or any other sins commit? The country suffers from the fact that there are people who don't want to know their history, repudiate their past, their religion and roots. It is easier to secturity and say that we Russians are all bad, and raspizdyai stupid all around. And another shkololo heroes shit medicapital price lists and other pendovska stuff with handkerchiefs Ghost on the tabla, when we live with the eyewitnesses and war veterans - that they should be an example of a role model and heroes.

E
Elzar2001 28.12.19

take deadpool

S
Sanya Strelok 28.12.19

The strange stranger
About retreat totally agree with you.
Continue about Stalin. The expression Communist heart you right, and I meant it. However, I dare you to notice what is not. I just know very well what was Stalin and his later spat.
You are talking about the personality cult, but Stalin's desire to have a halo over his head" this was not a decisive factor, although, to give credit, and it was the place to be. Many people (the same Directors, textbook authors and officials) were engaged in banal fawning, ie praise him without orders from above. Even we all know Stalingrad (now Volgograd) was renamed the initiative toady, and Stalin, to say to his credit, was AGAINST it.
And absolutely you it was something stupid, saying doing it as a matter of priority all the years of his reign, until March 1953. Oh, and the priority of this subject was definitely not 1.
Of course, one of these factors was the retention of power, but ask yourself: what Khrushchev was needed to defeat the cult of personality? Again for coming to power, and then, if people like this, all means are good. No need of Khrushchev's character sculpt.
About the victory in the war, you're damn right! Yes, the people won the war, but ask yourself at this place: who was Stalin? Employees of the Bank of England, and after a double agent, like Trotsky, maybe sold out to the West with potrahami revolutionary like Lenin. No, comrade Koba was a patriot of the people that won the war! And even if he had a criminal past (most of the modern elite in the world today that suffers), but it did not give Russia (USSR) to disintegrate, he is kept in one place the entire governmental elite of the West, it was he who raised the USSR from that, I'm sorry, shit, in which she drove Trotsky and Lenin with their methods of approach! So the war was won and he, Joseph Stalin.

P
Piter Griffin 28.12.19

Well, gentlemen, then lit. Please anyone your impressions about the game and not about history.