3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D r O n 15.09.19 02:48 pm

Prompt how to remove Soap? (RAGE 2)

Prompt how to remove soap? Terribly annoying.
47 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rin Shirayuki 15.09.19

Depth of field and anti-aliasing.

D
D r O n 15.09.19

Rin Shirayuki
Thank you.

S
Sprintin 15.09.19

blur and sharpness off.
but not much help)

F
FURRRAX 15.09.19

D r O n
In the video settings
The resolution scale is off
The minimum resolution scale - 100%
Autoscale resolution - 100

V
Vladimir Bochin 15.09.19

D r O n
Smoothing or turn it off or put TAA. Disable chromatic aberration. Turn off motion blur. Super will not, but will be better.

s
sergekarpov 15.09.19

I was able to remove the soap. Not studied carefully what is influenced, lazy, but settings from the game menu ultra,the minimum resolution scale of 100, then from the menu of the driver (I have NVidia) anisotropic filtering 16, MFAA multi-frame smoothing on, smoothing mode - the replacement application settings, parameters, 8x, anisotropic optimization off, else default. The settings made from the bulldozer, out of curiosity, was surprised by the result - no soap.

w
wise-sokol 15.09.19

I see many odd (not current in this thread) dokolupalsya to the Minimum scale resolution and auto-Scaling resolution. If the resolution Scale is off, these 2 settings have no effect.
D r O n
If you want to use motion blur, and high-quality antialiasing TAA, but wish to make still clearer the picture, then put all graphics settings on Max (That I did). Then during the game press Alt + F3, then in game mode is called NVIDIA Freestyle - technology that allows in real time to customize the look of the game using postprocessing filters (GeForce Experience must be installed). Added to profile setup Detail , and set the following parameters: Sharpness + 100%(I got 50), Clarity + 5%, HDR + 5% Bloom + 5%.

In addition, in the mode NVIDIA Freestyle, you can further adjust the game as you like, including your preference adjust the brightness, gamma, color intensity, hue, saturation, contrast, intensity of shadows and lighting, blur and much more.
sergekarpov
smoothing mode - the replacement application settings, options 8h, the rest of the settings that you changed to soap in the game are not affected

T
Taurus24 15.09.19

Any way,if the current mods probably like in mafia 3, so that stocks could not be seen.

E
El_Trolo 15.09.19

wise-sokol
If the freestyle you can use without installing a fucking experience...

s
sergekarpov 15.09.19

wise-sokol
Enough to include anisotropic filtering and antialiasing to replace the driver. It isn't that bad to deal with the manipulation of experience + freestyle.

w
wise-sokol 15.09.19

sergekarpov
Freestyle doesn't eat fps at all, your anti-aliasing through the driver so can not boast even if you take the x2.
And even do not understand vine on experience. This che is from the Opera eating the resources of my hemp 3?

l
legusor 15.09.19

the only way to remove the soap in this game – disable anti-aliasing, depth of field, motion blur and increase apskeyl permission. I at a resolution of 1920x1080 play 3200х1800.
no antialiasing settings through the NVIDIA driver for this game is not affected, and the manipulation of geforce experience is a sham. who can not mean the configuration to put apskeyl, the most compromise – TAA in the game.
zoom settings in General should be off and not to touch. the second setting is there – it's just targeting the scale of the drawing under fps. put 60, and if fps is less then the resolution will decrease to the percentage that you have set in the first setting, assuming that Autoscale is enabled.
and that you reference:
Спойлерhttps://www.nvidia.com/ru-ru/geforce/geforce-experience/games/

s
sergekarpov 15.09.19

wise-sokol
Thank you, first, for information about the freestyle. Didn't know about this thing before, didn't have to. It really seems like a useful thing. Specifically, on - set experience, to see how it works freestyle. Stopped working the overlay of MSI Afterburner. Minus the move. When setting the parameters for your advice maximum anti-aliasing from the driver settings can't cope. Everywhere ladders. By lowering the settings to an acceptable level will get a picture better than could reach from the driver menu. The result - the picture is the same afterburner is not running. About hemp resources do not worry, because at maximum settings in this game, I have about 100 FPS.
Regarding experience - I don't know what other claims, and to me it few times without prompting reduced settings in games.

s
sergekarpov 15.09.19

legusor
That is, I should not believe my eyes, so what? I almost removed the soap driver settings, I can see that, but I have to assume that it's psychological? And not the antialiasing settings from the driver work, and disabling smoothing, implemented in the game and replace to smooth out the drivers, plus the inclusion of anisotropic filtering.

G
Govvo 15.09.19

Developed all lazy, che did not prekratili zoom like in doom 2016, scaling up to 200% as many games yubisoft and some other developers. Brightness sales do not prekratili in the game (well it is the first and primary setting in the games), an excellent game that upsets the current cut off (castrated) functionality for customizing images. All settings designed for lower quality graphics for low-end PCs, but what about those who have a PC with the stock performance, but the quality is not raised)

U
Ursul35 15.09.19

Soap Opera finally solved!!!! Three days had passed)
And so what we're doing. Include alt+f3. Then click on filter. It's called detailing.
Sharpness set to 90%
Clarity put on 83%
Toning HDR 21%
Bloom can be cut down or put up to 10%
In the end, we get that.

(add +5 fps, because the recording was conducted using Dzhifors Experience)

Better to watch without skipping the video from the beginning. BUT BE WARNED. This feature takes 16 fps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is extremely much!!!!!!!!!
So, in order not to lose so much fps, but thus not to worsen Grifoni. Make here that: the Minimum resolution scale set to 80%, and the second striped set to maximum. In General, for complete happiness a drop of soap into oblivion, put a resolution of 4k.
What I did totally for good pictures:
Drivers put anti-aliasing fxaa
In game fxaa +txaa
4k resolution
The minimum resolution scale 80%
Auto scaling, resolution 240
And manipulation using alt+f3
In the end I got a comfortable fps and the lack of soap)

But I noticed strange thing. Figures 1 and 0.1 in Msi Afterbuner why after manipulation with alt+f3 reset to zero. Hmm...

S
SkrepcheZaVR 15.09.19

Ursul35
And what about those who have AMD, genius!!! Zamanali their Freestyles)))

G
Govvo 15.09.19

SkrepcheZaVR
I mean, resad much better and more flexible and advanced configuration, put wherever it works, without it games like the minimal look) sorry Rashad no one is trying to gash beneath the volcano and ДХ12

U
Ursul35 15.09.19

Govvo
I readery himself shoved into any game! Them games be many times more beautiful. It is a pity that in the volcano and 12direx can't deliver. But I think over time this will change

s
saa0891 15.09.19

SkrepcheZaVR wrote:
And what about those who have AMD, genius!!! Zamanali their Freestyles)))
Wait until AMD deign the same token screwed.