3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Temporum 28.12.19 08:59 pm

Cores T-51f in the diorama (Fallout 4)

Hello, faced with the problem of the lack of power armor Kvant X-01 in quest of the star Manager, instead of her inside the diorama is Nukacola T-51 that I already have in the collection (found in the world of freshness) If comp. the center of the Galaxy is the T-51, there may be a quantum generate somewhere else? Do not tell me such spawn?
18 Comments
Sort by:
G
GenoX 28.12.19

Temporum
The idea of the quantum to spawn only there. Maybe you mods are that affect spawn parts of power armor?

s
saa0891 28.12.19

Temporum wrote:
Do not tell me such spawn?
They in one instance, and in strictly certain place,and that's really weird diorama you are not Kvant X-01 and Vim,what she from of for of the harbour,what a fantastic bug.

If really so strongly it is necessary,you can add it through the console.
ID from the link below.
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_X-01_power_armor

M
Mag Otshelnik 28.12.19

Spoiler

F
FileCrasher 28.12.19

Temporum
That is, it was there prior to installing kernels? And was it worth while quest to start?
And if the armor is changed in the process of passing, had to be right bug to treat in the time of the appearance. A saved game there, roll back, or delete added.

M
Makseris 28.12.19

What level are you? Quite the reason is that X-01 only LVL 28 begins to spawn.

B
Basil44 28.12.19

Makseris wrote:
X-01 with only 28 LVL starts to spawn
in Nuclei-the World can only be accessed at level 30.

s
saa0891 28.12.19

Makseris wrote:
Quite the reason is that X-01 only LVL 28 begins to spawn.
The quantum X-01 does not depend on the level of GG.

Basil44 wrote:
in Nuclei-the World can only be accessed at level 30.
You can get before level 30 just recommended.

B
Basil44 28.12.19

Temporum wrote:
faced with a lack of power armor Kvant X-01 in quest of the star Manager, instead of her inside the diorama is Nukacola T-51
you here this mod is not the case set? https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/bronja/standalone_enclave_x_01/126-1-0-4879

V
Vyxyxol 28.12.19

saa0891 wrote:
you are not a quantum X-01 and Vim
What is WIM? This core T-51 from NV.

M
Mag Otshelnik 28.12.19

I have the opinion of comrades that the author is a Troll.
Spoiler

T
Temporum 28.12.19

FileCrasher
Yes, the armor stood in the diorama from the very beginning, about the quantum I knew it, but googled how to get it, so I thought that he is somewhere in other place

Makseris
At 101, at the time of receiving the quest of the Star Manager was 98

Basil44
This is not fashion... but there is this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10481
Also there is a mod to increase strength SB (painfully breaks down quickly), the mod on the dark color of the frame.. and everything

Evil Wizard
Unfortunately, this is not trolling, screenshot with an enclosed diorama first, do not, because I thought that all the rules and there really should stand Nuka 51 )

T
Temporum 28.12.19

saa0891
saa0891 wrote:
it is strange that in the diorama you are not Kvant X-01 and Vim,what she from of for of the harbour,what a fantastic bug.
No, it is the Nuclei of the T-51f of NV (+3 dexterity which) In Vim is a little bit different coloring

g
gmh4589 28.12.19

Here's what I found:
When a gang controls a galactic area and becomes hostile to the player character. They can somehow get into a power armor and pull it, so you only need to kill the raider and then assemble the parts
Couldn't be the raiders it got, and she's out there somewhere and there has respawners other reason?
And most likely, it's some kind mod has changed, so I think it should not respawntime.

g
gmh4589 28.12.19

And there's another bug with it:
If you first give the stripped area Operators, and then kill all the leaders of the raiders, then came to the territory of the Galaxy in this armor will be pacing one of the raiders

B
Basil44 28.12.19

Temporum wrote:
This is not fashion... but there is this one: www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10481
and I tell you it is a link and threw it. only the Russified.
if not passed on my link,I will quote myself:
For supporters of the Laura mod has been removed from the level list of the WHOLE armor of X-01, and will leave the game with a single instance of armor of the Enclave, which can be found at the Family factory O'Neil in the Luminous sea. But now you will know exactly what you will not see your beauty on some impoverished raider. Armor X-01 Dance will be replaced by T-60, and Armor kvantum X-01 is replaced by the T-51 with the color of the Nuka-Cola.
still have questions?

T
Temporum 28.12.19

Basil44
Basil44 wrote:
and I tell you it is a link and threw it. only the Russified.
Really.. not on those screenshots looked )) Sorry, the question is removed.
On the nexus, especially not read the description, I just wanted a beautiful black armor instead of vanilla sometimes pauravas ) and there is a whole bunch of reservations..
Thank you very much for the clarification.. do not care about this quantum then )

T
Temporum 28.12.19

gmh4589
But to kill one did not, will settle in the Commonwealth of raiders )

B
Basil44 28.12.19

Temporum wrote:
just like a beautiful black armor instead of the vanilla
there is also the option - download version NO DLC