3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moron Dark 28.12.19 09:16 pm

All the endings (Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales)

Who what the ending was?Maybe someone knows all the endings?

The story campaign takes at least 30 hours, and at the end of the game you expect a total of 20 interchanges.
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
INCREDIBLE100500 28.12.19

In my ending Willem died in prison, Gascon was buried with military honors, smoothed tensions between humans and nonhumans, in nilfgaard Mavu called bloodthirsty, Reynard became more than a counselor (probably a lover). Something like that)

F
FullMoonPie 28.12.19

I have a Willem died ridding themselves of sins, opening the gates to Revicki castle, Gascon received land from Maui left them and usual himself with a bow and on his Mare, Also called bloodthirsty MMU and Reynard became more than an Advisor, the same Witch was at court, Krasnolud stayed with Mevoi to establish a path Mahakama, the Dwarf has become a major industry for about Parricide Nitsche not say, my team went Ryle(because not all the elves were allowed to kill), Eyck (because I saved the dragon lady) the Engineer (although it's probably in the script) Also the Gascon meyan was C +, Reynald, too, with 1 + the Witch from the hospital turned into Unichtozheniyu, and krasnolud with two ++ has become.

S
Sergey Ustyuzhanin 28.12.19

FullMoonPie
so he will still leave if the dragon to save ,sorry for the tempo map

S
Sergey Ustyuzhanin 28.12.19

I died Gascon .Raynor became a close friend ,the Prince died in prison , not people waiting for the next pogrom ,in General, it is probably the most popular ending

F
Fallen space knight 28.12.19

Well almost everything like everyone else, the Gascon leaned back, Reynard together with Mavoi, son Mavy though, and acted like a moron was forgiven and was able to astonish the fact that it wasn't a conch. In the end did not say anything about the dwarf engineer and the enchantress. Sorry there replay dreary, I would like to do the quests because of which Ryle and Eyck piled up okay in the quest Eyck can be a dragon to kill and do not care, it was no use, I thought it will arrive there schscham will distribute, but hell. The garbage in the job that the choice between Rhyl and enchantress, they say leave Ryle sorceress drew and Vice versa. But again it's a bit annoying that not mean all satellites say in the final.

R
Rebro174 28.12.19

Well, I have a Willem died, opening the gate to the castle, Reynard more than a friend, the Gascon left the possessions that I gave to him. Queen I do not remember as called.
How people get to lose the Gascon, and Willem die in prison? May affect the decision when you meet Rivia in the tower?

s
sanoook3 28.12.19

Rebro174
Look, I grabbed Willem and he was put in prison, where he died soon and the gaviscon opens the gates and dies

A
Andrey Chulkov 28.12.19

And generally, whether really to leave alive and Gascon, and Reynard, and Willem. KST how to send Willem, I don't even have this option it was not like that.

F
FullMoonPie 28.12.19

Andrey Chulkov
when they met it was necessary to refuse the demands of Willem and he will leave, and then in the assault they get ahead of the Gascon or Reynald and die Mavi hands opening the gate.

M
Molly Dolly 28.12.19

Willem became the receiver of Mevy and she helps, the Gascon had given the estate, but then dumped with a bow in an unknown direction, Reynard disappeared, opening the gate, the humans were equal, like, right.
And generally, what for this Reynard, stuffy finally Persia. Better if the Gascon was given to ride.

e
electrost 28.12.19

Not found on open spaces of a complete description of the endings, maybe someone will be interested. That's what the replays I have reached. In fact the ending of the movie is about the Son of Willem(3), Written(2варианта), Reynard(1), the ratio of dwarves and men(2 versions), the Board of mewy(probably 2 versions) and the Relationship Mavy and Reynard (2 versions).
Son-Willem: fate is being decided in the last Chapter,when you meet him at the tower.
1.Forgive-ruled with their mother, the character is fine.
2.Do not forgive-is killed opening the gate. Atoned for the error with blood.
3.Arrest dies in prison. Quietly buried.
Gascon Persian plot to expel it,but he will return in the story. Its fate is decided identity at the end of the game.
1.Decided to send to open the gate, dies(if you do NOT forgive Son Prins Willem V, the Gascon survives). MMA he builds a monument and settles all his pipeline.
2.Leave gets the house, but then dumps do not get much.
Reynard the story of pers as a Gascon, you can drive out, but returned.
1.Decided to send to open the gate, dies(if you do NOT forgive Son Prins Willem V, Reynard survives). Buried among kings, the sarcophagus , MMA every day is flowers.
2.Leave – in commercials do not say anything about it, only in the tent, before the final, he allegedly says that he will continue to serve Mave and there you choose to leave it as is, no word in the finale about him and if you say what you want to see him as more than a friend, in the final clip will be a couple of lines that supposedly he keeps the tough decisions Maui.
The attitude of the dwarves and humans. According to my personal observations, the options depend on your behavior in Chapter 5, awake for peace between them, get a movie where MMA navodit laws, and will gradually take aim, but as usual people are evil and will break the law).If you didn't have to support it , you get the ending where no law entered, krasnolud vernalis in the city because there's nowhere to go, and continue to receive the beatings and wait for the pogroms.
About MMU, I call her bloodthirsty, another version of the ending on the Internet, I never saw him play and lick the Empire I do not want to. Who knows other nicknames, willing to listen :)
About the reign Mavi, rules strictly and fairly, the difference of current in the presence or absence of Reynald. If the final offer in the tent to be closer in the video will be present, like a lover will be to subdue the ardor Maui. If not will offer to continue the service and the video will not appear.
About the other characters, no commercials. Their fate in the finals to learn from the conversation with them in the tent.
Isbell – if you stay until the final, Mewa offers is to become an Advisor in the Palace, she agrees, if allowed to go barefoot.
Eyck – he had two versions of the conversation that are affected by your actions. If you do many correct and good and useful things, according to Eyck, in the tent will tell you that he was inspired by the campaign and actions Mavy and decides to go to reconcile with his son Siegfried. My key dactive is to forgive the Willem. If it's different in your actions, it just says that the yard will remain and continue to carry your stuff and kill monsters, but think about the followers, maybe even teach somebody.
Arnolt – will leave, will continue to fight. Not the most friendly companion, nothing anywhere says, does not appear anywhere, I don't know why it was invented)
Gabor – if Mahakana left with You, MMA will offer him in the finals to become a diplomat between krasnoludek and Lydia, Gabor obaldeet happiness and everything will be OK :) this is Persian :)
Barnaba – 5 Chapter a the role of the researcher-developer of the coolest items that will be able to compete with mahakana, if you agree, everything is super, everyone is happy, the village comes alive and thriving. Toko dwarf is leaving us. If you deny him, the village for example withers. And Barnabas in the finals in the tent, I would say that if you yard does not remain, and will continue to travel. I left him in the village.
Javier – story Persian, all through the story.
The black Riley is the only character that I lost in mahakama. I understand she's the complete opposite of Isbell, with sympathy krasnoludek, rumbling and trying to blame Riley, with strict actions compels Isbell and all the time goes. Apparently the two of them to bring to the finals is impossible. I drove Riley, why did Isbell to the finals. If someone brought Riley to the Final describe her fate. Her conversation in the tent with Mevoi. I would be very grateful.

X
XV13 28.12.19

electrost, thank you for the fate of the Persians. Haven't seen a more complete description, but there is something to add:
About Mawu nelfy admired about her and nicknamed defiant.
About the reign Mavi - there is another option with Willem (MMA ruled with the support of the son).
Eyck - left me because he spared the dragon.
Arnolt - they can fight and kill him, which he will be glad, if hurt the pirates in the first meeting.
Gabor - it can stay in Mahakama.
Barnaba - it can also be write in Mahakama.
But the fate of my identity Reily PTS very interested in; maybe someone brought it to the final?