3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 28.12.19 10:02 pm

The ending of the island of faith (Far Cry 5)

Here I passed the second island now and in short I bombed not weak.. such a cool game like a shooter and atmosphere + world , but what upromise wrote the script?
Why decide for me when to start the mission? I have accumulated OZ not finish the job and have me FORCIBLY sent to extinguish the Faith .. furthermore, the mission itself is just nonsense, we kill the bugs where is it all magic throws at us, and the real type there, and she died .. the island is released.. what is IT LIKE? Then run high where the Fig understand where the climbs in the bunker and has already begun the"real game".. well the main mission it was possible to make chic and without this dibilny obcurity of the world .. what periodically in the game you get to him and be Fig understand where -- and the question that I finished it earlier than the rest is what will remove or I can do all the tasks doprejte?
I have 23 of the 40 completed ,and the map 0, what type we still have 4 boats destroyed on the instructions of the doctor, then they will give? Where another 15 jobs lol.. on the map do not burn marks...

By the way, the mission to destroy 5 trucks and 5 boats with drugs, trucks blew up, the boat 1U I killed and others I have on the mini map is not shown, it is stupid to ride on the river in a boat and try to find them or how.. ?
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Defolt 28.12.19

Ksedom174
Here that stupid ride and look I did

d
dimon-alfa 28.12.19

and all sorts of silos (and the stuff that you need to destroy) is located with the map (which is on the Internet, and if the license is in oplavsky map has a label) or accidentally find the problem

K
Ksedom174 28.12.19

The tasks themselves I can always have more later? jobs still have 15 pieces, and faith have merged..

P
POBWNK 28.12.19

In my opinion Ubisoft to work takes only junkies of some in AC Origins the same crap.
If the game is high develop.

K
Ksedom174 28.12.19

Then , I have hired experts 2 of 3, burning icon headstock at the top of the island, got there liberated Outpost ( and by the way, they are not marked on the map I'm tired to look for them another three should be released) and it was gone! where I is now the grandmother of a companion to look...it stupidly is not present in the Marina tabmenu this
che with this game I do not understand..