3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chel s pulemetom. 29.12.19 09:53 am

Anyone playing? (Defiance 2050)

If there are, then please share your experience. Worth to download and try?
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
Clodett 29.12.19

I have the button Update in the launcher even not pressed) what is there to play

B
BattleEffect 29.12.19

The game has negative reviews. Probably is not worth it.

M
Mixapvnz 29.12.19

Downloaded and the launcher is already 100 times he clicked the refresh button and nothing.

p
paravoz51 29.12.19

Downloaded a Curling iron (free) won't connect to the server - removed.

D
DarkDesync 29.12.19

If someone is not running the glyph or not the game is updated, it is recommended to do the following:
Should be in the home DNS server or hosts (%windir%\system32\drivers\etc) add mapping
205.185.208.154 glyph.dyn.triongames.com
188.43.76.57 update03.triongames.com
188.43.76.57 update02.triongames.com
then the glyph will not stumble on locked RKN address and will work fine.

C
CTuKC 29.12.19

my standards start with the 1st time. freezes, lags and hangs in the game is almost there. FPS stable. I will play, but I don't think I have enough time. The game is almost no different from the version of the 13th year. at least Windows machines can already be made transparent, not to mention physics... Ismaili only the system classes and then some -- there used to be no matter what class you start the game, everything depends on pump perks, and has now made a clear distinction between the sniper/stormtrooper/guard/medic. Although used to the schedule slightly tightened chtol....

A
Armaell 29.12.19

CTuKC
Graphics as I pulled slightly. But everything else leaves much to be desired. Plus to all it is there yet in MBT. Do not understand how to skills weapons(if they are activated, because they are all LVL 1 and do not want to grow, but technology)

C
CTuKC 29.12.19

Armaell
noticed a very unpleasant feature of the game to freesite for 2-5 seconds when traversing the world, like it loads something. A couple of times because of this killing... in General I'm not at all upset.... I'll wait for better times if they come. Yes and no, the game has become relevant... In the chart changes absolutely no(((

A
Armaell 29.12.19

CTuKC
These micro freezes was left of their simple Defiance(though before peace there could do with half a minute to pogruzitsya and mobs you zapinyvali, sometimes creepy), but otherwise agree. They just decided once again to tear money from people and so deciding to translate it

S
Sargarus 29.12.19

Rare shit. This homeless Follout 4