3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lina Sheremeteva 29.12.19 09:55 am

No merchant in the village of Glinnik (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Saved only two people, both of KLINIKA - the Barber and the merchant. Barber on the spot, a merchant there. Could not train it on the way to kill? And if you do not come, where then to take a bunch of cards that he sells?
The game + the first time he wasn't in the village.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rywlan 29.12.19

Meditate.

L
Lina Sheremeteva 29.12.19

Rywlan
6 times meditated for 24 hours and 4 times strictly according to the dawn, midnight, mid-day and evening.

T
The_Rock. 29.12.19

Lina Sheremetyeva
also had a similar problem, meditation didn't help, decided to hammer on it passed beyond the campaign mode, I don't know after what story mission, but it appeared

L
Lina Sheremeteva 29.12.19

therock8050
thank you, that was encouraged)

R
Rograx 29.12.19

In order not to multiply topics, tell me what to do if a quest has bagnuls and will not run? Quest additions of blood and wine. The quest around the world in 8 days. Searched and blutal all of the chests beside the cart, even one that is in the water... But the quest does not want to run. Unfortunately scored on him in the end passed far, downloading is not an option. Is there any other ways? Maybe there are console commands to complete the quest, or anything else. Eye corn on the background of all completed quests.

A
ALiX94 29.12.19

Rograx
So there on the hill, where it rolled down the cart, it is necessary to cut the bandits in the camp, to inspect wegmachen flair all the clues to find the diaries (and there are already two of the same kind for some reason). I did too. I passed along the shore, see the cart, inspected the track next to it and nothing. That's when the diary is read, then H suggested that now it is necessary to examine the cart.

S
Strchi 29.12.19

The_Rock.
Yes, in the story, I just couldn't find the herbalist on the map was, and was physically absent and appeared only after certain quests in the story and a couple of orders from the Board.

E
Engineer1369gg 18.03.22

I got a merchant, but it was impossible to talk to him, I tried to meditate, the transition from the location through the teleport helped