3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya_Evd 29.12.19 09:59 am

Waiting for pirates?) (Darksiders 3)

Rather, the pirates have posted this game.Reason how to hack pass with 1 so to 3)to Refresh the memory 1 and part 2 of the game the story everything.And what are you?Yes, I understand that it is cheaper than the Odyssey Assassins but still,the pirates should also be happy))
48 Comments
Sort by:
j
jax baron 29.12.19

Steve Taller
And they are given for previously adverted to, even very little known youtuber applications they fall and send them but with a limit on Semko well, there is for example strimet only half a game but without the streams and YouTube play how much you want it specifically to give parity game

I
IronKnight534 29.12.19

the game MUST be BUY. GunFire std. we need to support!!!!!

K
Kostya_Evd 29.12.19

The game I really think that everyone needs to buy was the Witcher trilogy + DLS and Asasin Odiseya.The rest of the game, sorry pirates

V
Venom2355 29.12.19

Konstantin Evdokimov
with the Witcher is still true, but Assasin is the worst shit, it even pirates saskarne not something that give money

K
Kostya_Evd 29.12.19

Venom2355
Oh well I really like game,where as in the Witcher is the main and side conversations that the old character you know and question marks pile on the map where you can explore the world,to read to study LOR..vkusovschina.but the Origins I dropped in from....odiseya rules for me.. and I like the quests they're much more interesting than origins...and I absolutely don't like after the origins of any Egyptian theme (besides sex Cassandra)

V
Venom2355 29.12.19

Konstantin Evdokimov
the fact of the matter Assasin not like in the Witcher, it is much worse, miserable quests, the main story well, for fun go and actually I like it as the origin of think the same thing but the packaging is different and the map is huge but empty in fact.

-
- DILOR- 29.12.19

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20181127T10&p0=137&msg=Darksiders+3+Steam+Unlock&font=serif&csz=1

K
Kostya_Evd 29.12.19

- EVANS-
PROMISED EXACTLY 20 00 DEVELOPED BUT IT TURNED OUT AS ALWAYS....OH!Go food itself bungled...Just half an hour before the release (I hope) will go to the room tidy up as you suggest

G
GlamDodgeX 29.12.19

On rutrekere already is

D
DEDGAMER 29.12.19

GlamDodgeX
Not only there,all the rock,who is licensed and who is also a license from GOG

E
Ely Maze 29.12.19

Konstantin Evdokimov
yeah throw you a link

read the rules

for links to pirated online ban

well, if not clear, let me explain it easier

if you throw the link to the torrent that the man immediately banned

17. Completely placing on all pages of website references for downloading full versions of any games, leaked betas.

L
Leonn_24 29.12.19

Darksiders III: Deluxe Edition {DRM-Free}

D
DEDGAMER 29.12.19

Ely Maze
Links usually throw in LS(is for nothing),but it's a private matter.

G
GlamDodgeX 29.12.19

nvidia311988
Oh,how rude.bought you see,and here is a mountain! A toy lies in the action third-person

n
nvidia311988 29.12.19

GlamDodgeX
I take it back, sorry

G
GlamDodgeX 29.12.19

nvidia311988
No problem!

P
Phisher 29.12.19

on the rutor has also 2 Repack

A