3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Recruit_Main 02.01.20 07:57 pm

Impressions of the game (Resident Evil 2)

There were a lot of puzzles of puzzles in the game for a long time fussing with the chess pieces (even in childhood) and so was very scared when the chief of the police precinct neh climbed straight from the belly! it really was a surprise I tell you!
205 Comments
Sort by:
D
DragonCommander56 02.01.20

One picture is all I will say)

Read more:
Actually I am in 2nd not played like in the 1st and 3rd, but about the events in the first three parts you know, and in General the gameplay of these parts has seen, I will try to evaluate the game as a standalone, but be original, too, I will probably:
So, what about graphics you can tell that she is very beautiful, character animation, facial expressions, all at a high level, not to say that direct maximum graphics, but most of the games on the schedule RE2 ahead of definitely;
- The highlight of the game perhaps can be called sound, which creates a very crepaway atmosphere, not to say that the game scares, it keeps in suspense because of the very great sound, some creaking, footsteps and other ambient sounds, definitely strain and relax not give, and the thud of a Tyrant, this Fox, you hear at least a third of the game for sure. Music in General is also not far behind and on a level with the surrounding sounds trying to create a tense atmosphere;
- As for the gameplay, in the game we run on the locations, collect items that are bad, solve puzzles, search for clues and other ways to open the closed doors\safes,\cabinets, fire intermittently on the way of zombies or go around them, especially better not to anger Liquors well, and run away from the Tyrant and you know it's pretty interesting, kind of sounds like running, but all together it is very exciting, even repeatedly to do all this still interesting, especially because Claire and Leon are available different rooms, different items and weapons that would not make a second complete copy of the first. Actually took place on the standard rounds will not say that lot was, but overall enough, if you save, rather than kill everyone left and right, all the more so to kill mostly quite difficult at zombie head blown by some great randomness, and only the desert Eagle, the same can kill them completely, and the rest of the enemies, except that dogs, difficult to fill and a lot of ammo to spend, where better employ stealth and go unnoticed, and cipolotti adds) Also depending on who you play, will play for Ada and sherry have sherry by the way the whole gameplay is what is Outlast, and Ada in General, all also as the main characters. By the way, unkillable Tyrant much more than tripoly for example, the same Jack of RE7, it's very big, he is silent and comes at you terribly and inexorably, as we would not want to be frightened and will flee, unfortunately he can't go into rooms with typewriters, but in vain, so it would be much better, because they do not feel safe anywhere, and in General the enemies are mostly tied to its place and did not leave, especially Liqueurs or Dog zombies are still a couple of rooms you can chase, but no Liquors;
- Optimization is probably good, on my system 130-150 FPS on Ultra in Full HD, although of course the drawdown FPS are (standing Vertical sync and therefore max. 60 FPS, but there was a moment fell to 53) and I don't know why, just look at the corner of East office and FPS squats, don't know what with him;
- By the way the developers decided not to pay much attention to detail, so at least the weapon the character is not hanging on an invisible creepage, and the strap, which of course is very nice, although many developers also missed and I do not understand why is all that hanging from the belt on the characters and is holster, reduced in size, take up and become normal size, clean and immediately decreases, strange;
In General, everything is cool, put 10-ku, and praise the game, but as for me, the developers could do something else if the game was well almost perfect.
1) Well, firstly, saddened by the fact that the you campaign one character, you are asked to look at these events through the eyes of another character, but in the beginning the way it is, but then the game goes as if going through the first campaign as the second campaign event, preventing the events of the first campaign. Here I for example was playing for Leon, and then started for Claire, all is good, but for example all of the Tyrant also raises the helicopter on the second floor of the police station, although he had to do it in the Leon campaign. Then it generally as I understand it killed the infected Birkin, but Hey, even if he survived the campaign of Leon, he appears in the lab in one piece and then wounds on it, again discrepancy. The first battle with Birkonim occurs even in the same place as the battle in the 1st campaign, there is also no trace in the garage of the police station that Hell would have crushed the Tyrant police van, although if you go to the nursery, you can see the corpses of dogs, as if we had been there for Leon and killed. While at the police station everything as if Leon has already been there and he even left a note for Claire, funiculare we go instead of Leon, it turns out, I then, too, instead of Leon and Birkonim, well at least the Tyrant has not appeared in the laboratory, and it is quite would be nonsense to have everything. And by the way to get the medallions again with statues, although in fact they had to pick up Leon
2) As for me the differences between the passage of each of the characters could do more, well, for example in the beginning do not understand how Claire already has a gun and shoulder holster, as if preparing for the events in raccoon city, but would like the original make, type, Leon gives Claire a gun, and we start for it entirely without weapons, especially because this gun is certainly not Matilda's for sure, 5 rounds, and even recharged for a long time, not to mention his ridiculous form. + Could each character to give some kind of unique ability, so for example Leon can more items to carry, and Claire for example runs faster. Like it was in the first part of that distinction, why does it not implement? And by the way the weapons for Leon and Claire are strangely distributed, for a Shotgun and a Grenade launcher, it's like completely different things) And desert Eagle and PP too) for example for Claire to play much easier, because she has a PP, which is well, just a lot of bullets to die even less, because they do not feel particularly the lack of ammunition. Strange logic, it was impossible to like both characters, just swap their presence? Yes, and Claire has a second gun with a laser sight and it lacks much for Leon and he would be useful in General for him.
3) as for the small parts so to speak. Well, firstly it would be nice to limit the number of two-handed weapons to one, and how strange it turns out, take a shotgun. and on the back there immediately a flamethrower, a direct miracle of teleportation now. And the pouches could be such as to affect the appearance of the character, at least the first that could use the extra pouches, and Claire for example her standard pouch change to a new one. The holster could be the second to do it, for how strange, too, that the character gets the first gun, and the holster remains the second, and then pulls out two-handed weapons, and where the second gun go? And I would like to note the strange thing is that all the items are reduced when you find yourself from the characters on the belt, it is strange to say the least. And not many hate the fact that the weapon is in the holster, takes place in the inventory, it is not in the pockets of the character is not the magazine pouches and holster Carl! Why bracelet ID ID deals with the inventory space it was impossible as Ada or sherry dressing on hand?
4) And by the way could some references to Resident Evil 3 leave, because she kind of came out long ago and there is an event in fact occur in parallel with the events of the 2nd part and as if there at least a glimpse of the emergence of Nemesis or Jill would be at least a nice plus for the game, and the remake completely ignores the 3rd part as if she does not come out even.
The result:
Great game but could be better if the developers more bold or less lazy. Recommend whether to buy? Yes, principle is 2,000 rubles it pays, I personally both campaigns was held for 20 hours, now going to pass the first time Claire and Leon, but it's still not enough time, I hope that the game will not let all the time and tired and I hope that the remake of the 3rd part will be even better.

l
legusor 02.01.20

I liked everything, but supertired of Mr. X in the final of the first pass for Leon was so-so and ruined all impression of the ending.

F
Faruk123 02.01.20

Will be different the storyline between Leon and Claire?

S
Schavel 02.01.20

But the story of progress is largely a report, typed, that shows the final companies. Anyway, a typewriter, top secret, all this is reminiscent of events that happened long ago and described by someone. So the story is quite can be treated as not real time action, and whose memories, stories, and history and to invent and you can write in different ways. You never know who tells the story and how he wants her to tell. Such a decision may well justify the absurdity of the scenario sequence of passing options and the dryness of some of the scenario of events, it's not really all that, but only a report.

F
Faruk123 02.01.20

Passed the game on medium difficulty in 10 hours. Special wow feeling received from the story and characters. As for the atmosphere, the place is really worried about the selected character (for the scenes with Mr. X when he is chasing you around the area of the Department, and then losing the trail and trying to find that very creepy to hear his steps, though here it is, now rush to the room where you move the shelf with books) note of the advantages of the awesome character animation, the choice of sound design (included from the original version sounds, unfortunately, the music of the remake is not affected). Zombies and their behavior in the game at the highest level. Of the minuses-poorly developed characters, feels like the developers have not been modified, for example, a girl sherry. The ending also did not impress as the small duration of the game. My rating 7 out of 10

M
MORE 000 02.01.20

The game is good but expected more. It seems to have everything but something is missing.. none of the cutscenes in the original game From which perehvatyvaet spirit.. . no part of locations ..

A
Ashley33 02.01.20

Did not like the fact that there is no feeling that you are playing in scenario a and scenario B. They are almost identical. The original differences, too, was not so much, but much was showing on the other hand, giving the sensation of a second side of the story. For example (don't remember exactly, I write, old memories and more, for clarity) Claire sees the falling helicopter, and Leon in his campaign, sees a COP accidentally shoots the pilot and shoots down the helicopter, Claire hears a shot somewhere above the floor, Leon sees the video, which shows the landing of a Tyrant. Yes, even the prologue in the original shows that had the characters jumping out of the car in opposite directions and being separated by a wall of fire. In the remake we just start at the station...the car that the site crashed? Well, Claire runs one screen, Leo just stands at the entrance to the station. And remember taken things in the original - if you are in A opened box he had already opened and empty. But here? This is a huge minus remake.

-
- DILOR- 02.01.20

A smart play of words there.. But, for me, was, is, and remains the best part of this is Resident evil remake 1 . It is better than resident evil 2 remake as the story and as a horror ...

B
BigSoulofChaos 02.01.20

A very good game.
Going through it slowly,relish and look in every corner. Just trying to read and see all that hangs on the walls in the rooms. The atmosphere nostalgic.
In General, Kruchenykh,10/10.

A
Ashley33 02.01.20

By the way the impressions - so why cut corners? Why bosses are the same for A and for B? In the original they were different, which was logical, if one killed A, then in B, it can not be. Why not the 4th form of Birkin - on 4 legs? Why I'm Claire And Birkin is 4 feet at the end of the second time were identical Birkin with 4 hands? Another point - passage B - a tyrant appears from the very outset, throw his hat, then after an hour of the game get to a place where he script removes the helicopter - he's back in the hat? Yes, I know what I am supposed to meet him for the first time, but damn it's B scenario that it was impossible to beat what I already running for an hour? well, about what A and B do 95% the same I in the next topic, all painted. Began for health, finished for the repose of... Trash with grafham (which is the engine РЕ7, even icons not changed)

m
macsim702 02.01.20

The game is excellent, even elegant, but the WOW effect, such as when passing a Remake of Cut 1 in 2002, I have not experienced, unfortunately. Although it can already old and emotions are not the ones from the games.
From the pros:
1)Very pleased with the zombie and Mr. Dolph Lundgren (his heavy footsteps in the next room is a 10/10).
2)Zombar now afraid and shot in the head solves nothing. Liked the trick with their dismemberment.As they crawl without legs and can't open the door without hands.
3) Lizunov (liqueurs) is now just a killing machine (by the way someone came up with a way for their rapid killing? =)
4) ADA and Claire just game, made screenshots. I want to FAP and FAP. Especially on Hell :S
5) liked the study of lab. especially the green part.
Of the minuses I note:
1) ticky-tacky scenario B, written clearly on the knee. The original 98 was felt that playing other Persian parallel (different bosses, the procedure, the location of objects,events) Here everything is the same practically as in A. It's not that annoying, but ABSOLUTELY defies logic and spoil the experience. In the face of blatant laziness and hack writers. Why, then, do 4 scenarios, if they are all almost identical?
Spoilers Leon and Claire kill Birkin, cloned him then?
What the hell train at Claire's, because Ada and Leon were already down to 1 scenario.
Claire is right at the station and IMMEDIATELY (well, through the screen) meets Leon!! a niche that I, Leon 2-3 hours running around the area to achieve the same cut scenes?
And such discrepancies of the mass.
2) technical problems (I have NVIDIA, don't know how they have the red). Pixel textures, polygons in some moments.
3) boring and mediocre soundtrack that is a remake.

Thank the gods that gave the opportunity to listen to the original sound. Boss fights and Birkonim and Tyrant under eldowy sound is something mind-blowing and epic, and escape from the lab under The self-destruct system has been activated. repeat. Shed avaricious man's tear fan.

A
Ashley33 02.01.20

macsim702
exactly) just me and Claire two hours running through the site, found almost all the keys and then the op - Leon already screen from the car to the fence of the site walked. In short, the inconsistencies, the darkness. About the tyrant, which is for the medallion drops into the melt is in Claire B show? I Leon B passed - no disclosure of the tyrant/medallion, just the last boss of a finger, not even supertired and prosper - trousers and only one hand with claws. And about music - I have three days regret not having bought it, vneski I don't like neither the Persians nor the weapons, but for music it is necessary to take Deluxe - music in the remake is the BOTTOM, no epic, neither the bosses nor during the game. Countdown I did not hear that muttering in the background...

A
Ashley33 02.01.20

I actually meant to ask - what is the difference in pistols? I mean the samurai. And are they better or the same Matilda? Wearing what?

m
macsim702 02.01.20

Ashley33
Solarpro tyrant. in the original, in the 2nd scenario, he fell into the lava for the medallion(campaign Leon scenario B). There he had swirbul Hell on the remote control, followed by her epic death. Now this is not all, alas. The boss fight at the train with the Tyrant was cut and left a single boss fight on the Elevator coming down. Trash =/

m
macsim702 02.01.20

Ashley33
Ashley33 wrote:
what is the difference in pistols?
and no.
These 3 barrel (Jill, Chris and albert) or are of no value, except the extra clothes in the trunk.
Personally checked EACH of them, no different from Matilda.
In addition, it is impossible to improve, unlike Matilda. What makes them even more useless.

A
Ashley33 02.01.20

macsim702
here govnari-hacks(... and I just sat down a second pair of passages to be... So what about that sherry's locket in the sample, and that the tyrant was sent this sample to produce - it just won't even show?
About the pistols - I was mastorrhagia their description, they say one is faster to get, more precise aiming the second... I Think that they makes sense... If not - don't see the point all of them out of the trunk to get

m
macsim702 02.01.20

Ashley33
No. I understand the focus on the fact that the tyrant gets rid of the survivors.

A
Ashley33 02.01.20

macsim702
Yes, where it is briefly mentioned, but the one hand this explains that he is too purposeful chasing GG. Okay, maybe not a tyrant, why did police then wanted the locket? Because the key to the cupboard with samples in the lab?... And he answered question) Yes, I decided not to split hairs... Well, then we had to immediately write - in explanation when the popular game РЕ2...

R
Relaxy 02.01.20

can anyone suggest such a poser ! at the level of hardcore'm starting over sherry ( to escape from the shelter )after she tries to steal the key and the Sheriff pours acid over it it is not nivkakuyu (((( almost waited an hour for 4 times I restarted the save and nothing ( he is not stupid

A
Ashley33 02.01.20

While Claire B hardcore blue key took, if it be true, when you get to the shelter - I'll tell you what I have.