3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Recruit_Main 02.01.20 07:57 pm

Impressions of the game (Resident Evil 2)

There were a lot of puzzles of puzzles in the game for a long time fussing with the chess pieces (even in childhood) and so was very scared when the chief of the police precinct neh climbed straight from the belly! it really was a surprise I tell you!
205 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 02.01.20

Kraicher
I understand. I wrote above why the fourth part does not need a Remake:

I
IDeaDHeaDI 02.01.20

Kraicher wrote:
HD textures throw in RE 4, this is not the remaster
However, it is such. Sad but true.

K
Kraicher 02.01.20

FallenGhost
Well, you yourself played in a remastered RE 4? I played, or rather scanned. And let me tell you - tossing HD pack in the original RE 4, I get the picture better than the remaster. And the remaster the same as the HD Pak.
Here's the HD Pak that remaster. Remake of RE 2, as to Saturn.
Spoiler

I
IDeaDHeaDI 02.01.20

Meanwhile, noticed a funny change in its statistics on the website RE.net
I do remember (and know) that my first race was for Leon, then Claire went for a 2nd run. All subsequent plot events also took place in Leon. And now I see this

WTF Capcom? :D

PS: no manipulation of the save/coaches did not make.

UPD: I suspect that the overwrite original character happened after I started to go 2nd run for two hours on hardcore, while Leon before that, I completed the first scenario in the standard. Perhaps there was some glitch in the statistics server, XS. Another way to explain it ^_^

F
FallenGhost 02.01.20

Kraicher
Played and passed. But I above wrote that he's not perfect. We're not talking about the quality of the Remaster and the need of a Remake. What is there to change besides the graphics?

I
IDeaDHeaDI 02.01.20

FallenGhost wrote:
What is there to change besides the graphics?
This rhetorical question I think, where this pointless discussion would be possible and to finish. IMHO. In the end RE4 is a separate section in this resource. As they say, welcome.

X
X-Ray01 02.01.20

I'm not oldfag who insists that everything was better in the original part 2 did not play so I can evaluate the game objectively for what it is without the influence of nostalgia on me. Played about 4 hours, has not yet passed, I liked, walking through the same corridors back and forth back a hundred times annoying to be honest but the visual and technical part of the game much.Can't understand the universal squeal on it, the game overall is great but clearly not a masterpiece

I
IDeaDHeaDI 02.01.20

X-Ray01
Scream by and large just the same oldfagi who I am (though not screaming). So your opinion is still subjective, because you have not played the original, which was made the remake, when it was relevant. How objective to judge the final product without knowing its origins?

PS: and Yes, the remake was done by popular demand of poll in the first place designed for them.

X
X-Ray01 02.01.20

IDeaDHeaDI
first and foremost this is a game that came out this year and I can assess it from the point of view of today, and I don't need to study the wiki and run it on the emulator and replay the game bearded years of this, nothing will change. If this is a remake it's the same game with the same story, characters, locations and other things, about the origins of what you're talking if it in fact is origins and what emotions I have to get in the old game if there will change only the playing style and graphics, I have to impress are those square faces or old visuals or what.In General, apparently the calculation was originally on the poll which accurately will put money because your audience, this capcom accurately done. Again I will say that visually and technically, the game play in this gameplay today is some sort of garbage

Z
ZETey 02.01.20

I preobrel pre-order! And honestly have not regretted at all... it was very fun to play but the only that Patala when it's okay for the first time and for you Mr. X walks!
I got the pre-order night and when an hour 3 and a half passed Leon, playing for Claire, I met 2 of Mr. X
From podnesti for shouting (at night)
- You th Seriously (Mat)
Honestly knowing perfectly well the chief of police seemed Pedobira" so much he wanted to sherry

I
IDeaDHeaDI 02.01.20

X-Ray01 wrote:
I don't need to study the wiki and run it on the emulator and replay the game bearded years of this, nothing will change
Because
IDeaDHeaDI wrote:
you have not played the original, which was made the remake, when it was relevant.

z
z8TiREX8z 02.01.20

Positive impression, good old resident in a new wrapper.It was nice to remember the game but I'm a fan of the third part, so expect it.

-
- DILOR- 02.01.20

After completing Resident Evil 2 . Pereproshel Resident Evil: Remastered .. So Resident Evil: Remastered in 10 times exceeds all the qualities of Resident Evil 2 ..

D
David Phantom 02.01.20

Resident Evil 2 is an awesome remake. Many times I pereproshel it. The lack of it is just that the developers are bad story worked for both scenarios B. Excusable even routine inconsistencies in the type of one key opens one door , but in both scenarios A and B there is a battle with the same boss, which does not explain the story

w
witcher1108 02.01.20

super. but short. I would like a remake of the 3rd part. in the same capacity

w
witcher1108 02.01.20

David Phantom
there is a lot of such moments . as far as I remember on the ps such inconsistencies and repetitions was not

X
X-Ray01 02.01.20

In General it is clear, only beginning to criticize the game and the case and to Express an alternative view in such a play today not very interesting, immediately begins to flow from all sides crap poll, you have not played the original blah blah blah and what they explain is useless and they do not care that this is not a sequel to the second and to understand this you need to go to the previous, this is a remake, it has the same self-only game on a modern engine and technology

V
Vanek Shehminkin 02.01.20

X-Ray01
XS, many people who do not played rezik walked corridor running through p. area)

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 02.01.20

The game has surpassed all my expectations,9,7 out of 10 - not a remake,although the original composition is correct.

Looking forward to Resident Evil 3 and Dino Crisis 1&2!

p
polikarpium 02.01.20

Guys, can someone tell me how to reset the number of collected raccoons to them again to collect it? Even deleting saves and disable cloud does not help.