3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fat Vladimir 02.01.20 08:01 pm

What phone do you have?

My phone:HTC One

What phone do you have?
308 Comments
Sort by:
A
Algiz Nord 02.01.20

iPhone 5s, all happy.

W
Wieland 02.01.20

Meizu m1 note. Satisfied at 100%.

l
lunixy 02.01.20

nexus 5 after iPhone it is impossible to hold in your hand.

T
T.T.G 02.01.20

Some samsonovsky cal with touch screen, able to keep the battery up to two weeks.
Prefer reliability to hypnotism slag, who lives near the outlet and bends from touching

B
Belomorkanal 02.01.20

Almost two years using this device.
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Black Edition
But this is the fourth year hammer nails. Works perfectly.
HTC Sensation

GP-5
What does this unit have to do with the phones?. This is a primitive transformer. So You better just drown him in the nearest pool.

T
T.T.G 02.01.20

What does this unit have to do with the phones?
What does this mean to You?
So You better just drown him in the nearest pool.
Just because You have a Samsung, which I think is slag? All right, but in this case it is more logical to give place to give and dogonku weigh juicy Fibonacci.

By the way S4 is very good phone. At any youth get-together to boast of his diagonal, amuse yourself. In addition, it perfectly replaces a shovel, and tsigane break them nuts. I have these in the half price sell, but they are not necessary, because six months later a new model comes out, and then seeking to deshovoe Ponte feel second-rate. Such cases.

B
Belomorkanal 02.01.20

GP-5
I see that warning for flame this is not just. And what device do You use? Thus the transformer?

T
T.T.G 02.01.20

Belomorkanal
You looked bad. Read the cause of the issue and then be able adequately brought forth the result. In addition, the mention of sopochnoe of novoteka in no way is a flame and the rules of the site are not prohibited.

B
Belomorkanal 02.01.20

GP-5
What device do You use? No You do not have even a simple mobile phone?

T
T.T.G 02.01.20

Belomorkanal
It is written above. You should think about going to the optometrist.

S
Sigma214 02.01.20

Phillips Xenuim X5500.

B
Belomorkanal 02.01.20

GP-5
You use the transformer as a device for mobile communication? But seriously?

T
T.T.G 02.01.20

Belomorkanal
Transformer, mobile phones.. paragraphs are Mutually exclusive, don't you think?
The socket is also mistaken for a fork?

B
Belomorkanal 02.01.20

GP-5
All clear. I see no reason to soil oneself further. With You it would be interesting to talk to, if not putrid negativity that exudes from Your every post. Then I put a point.

T
T.T.G 02.01.20

Belomorkanal
With You it would be interesting to talk to.
In Your case I doubt it very much. I went there and you met. Besides, You ruined my stuffing, definitely designed for different contingent and that struck me, I said to him is You. But let's not make this some kind of toboggan drama. This is really possible to put a fat point.

_
_Turcish_ 02.01.20

Nokia 6680, but her earpiece wheezing, change is necessary.
And the replacement Siemens C75 drooled another one, but unproblematic.

k
kakdeladruzhishe 02.01.20

I'm a fan of Apple and its operating system, but do not want to spend money on expensive iPhones sixth generation or the fifth, and I decided to buy an old Ipod touch fifth generation. Powerful, fast, easy, convenient. I'm not ugly-ass and it still looks like new.

A
ABC ABC 02.01.20

This R32 Dual, Black, 8GB
Spoiler

w
we get what we deserve 02.01.20

Nokia 603, B. W. shny. Disappoint Symbian OS, which is not particularly common, but overall not bad.

Z
Zhanbolat Turkumbaev 02.01.20

how to unlock G928