3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
creWn 02.01.20 08:02 pm

The impression from the ending of the game (Saints Row 4)

As you ending the game? Personally I liked the really grand finale, are led by the aliens, but the Earth sorry. Three parts were on the ground, and suddenly the earth is destroyed! And I don't really understand why is Jane Austen type is a reference to the next part?!
31 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 02.01.20

The game has not yet passed, but it was easy to guess what the ending will be such. And in General, apparently, SR IV - this is the final game in the quadrilogy. Recently, the rumor was that 5aints Row will be in the spirit of the first two parts.

V
Volk-Naemnik 02.01.20

Sorry For The Earth?? - (if you have fulfilled all loyalty Persians), the gatekeeper said that paslode created a save point in the Earth before it was destroyed, so you can go back and fix it.

And Jane is raskazchik this story, because at the end she says"it was the first time I saw the Saints - waiting for the feast to continue, because now we Empire of the Saints.

c
creWn 02.01.20

The Wolf Mercenary
Yes, but at the present time the earth is anyway destroyed.
And Jane, we find at the end of her capsule and she says it was the first time I saw the Saints. I understand that it will Wake up and the next part will be tied to her for not just her show at the end. Like, a bridge to the next part!

V
Volk-Naemnik 02.01.20

creWn
You there is straight text said the gatekeeper"the Earth is destroyed at the molecular level, to restore it is impossible, but the Empire is so advanced that they have the technology for time travel, but humans are so attracted Sinlaku that he created the save point in the Earth (but not the point in history, and as a material object), so you can go back to the explosion of the Earth, with the passage of time will not otmechaetsya.

P
PlatonOlolo 02.01.20

Who is Jane Austin, then?

s
secretlyadam 02.01.20

Liked the ending, was a hint that the game will be released in 2015 (when we ran and tried to get in the door to get out of the simulation, at the end appeared the inscription of Dead Island X Saints Row 2015 V something about zaskrinit not yet ). Jane Austen - English novelist (1775-1817) - this means that the following steps will take place in the 18th century. It is hard to imagine how developers will show us that.
UPD: Here is the same time with a hint for 2015, zaskrinil from YouTube :)
pix.PlayGround.ru

c
creWn 02.01.20

secretlyadam
I don't think Volin embroiled in their game of historical figures, so it is unlikely that this is the same Austin

s
secretlyadam 02.01.20

creWn
Yes, they are actually already in the titles of historical figures entered. This is the same Austin, because it would not make sense to do it this focus. Well, plus quote a line from the English Wikipedia: Zinjai shows the Boss the many humans in stasis that Zinyak had collected from across history, one of them being the nineteenth century writer, Jane Austen. Being a fan of Austen, the Boss wakes her out of stasis, revealing that she had been the narrator throughout the game.

There is still one American forum: The Jane Austen bit was pretty much wrapping up a joke they started in the beginning of SR4. The british woman narrating the entire game was supposed to be Jane Austen, an english novelist. Throughout the game, we see that Zinyak supposedly had a love for english literature, so I suppose he went back in time and stole Jane Austen for his collection of interesting humans. If you listen to the classical station, Zinyak shows up on it a lot. I think at one point he even reads a whole chapter from Pride and Prejudice (a famous book from Jane Austen). We are to assume that the Saints freed her, befriended her, and she wrote a book about their exploits.

w
wirmfrost 02.01.20

I think 5th Sainti'll be in style uprising virtual simulator land, or colonization of a new planet, or do they all invade the former world of this zinyakov so to speak to the planet where it all since trade. )))

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 02.01.20

secretlyadam
In fact, if the action will take place in the 18th century - it will be wine.
We have a crazy GTA with a touch of the absurd. Now we need a crazy assassins creed with a touch of the absurd.

s
secretlyadam 02.01.20

Go
And I did say that it would be bad?

f
fLaMaster 02.01.20

secretlyadam
Faster it will appear in some of the major DLTS. No wonder they promised that the player will fill them.

7Daedr 02.01.20

Did not like it, I have not received such a pleasure , as from the previous parts.
The plot is short. The saints as I understand it no longer exist, even some fiction, it's not like it's real Saints.
I want that old Saints Row with gangs and the sea of jokes and frenzy, there's funny I hardly noticed anything.

R
R.I.M.666 02.01.20

And who music from the new mission to get, at the moment when in costume dress, there music playing, and then it fly down.

w
warp 37 02.01.20

And who music from the new mission to get, at the moment when in costume dress, there music playing, and then it fly down.
Stan Bush - The Touch.

R
R.I.M.666 02.01.20

warp 37
Thank you.

R
Rishard 02.01.20

I last battle a few recalled judges from Iron Man. Also two, also different buildings (one the size of a man, another giant war machine) But still it was fun. Waiting for Saints Row 5, which already manage a space Empire. =)

g
gtaiv100complete 02.01.20

In General, the mission is fairly easy (played on hard, this time was the 50th lvl), but very long. I don't quite understand the point of the first part when it was necessary to pave the way for the key. There were 3 things that needed to be destroyed (almost at the end of the key), when hit from the Alien RPG - Mission Failed. Then just shot. There was another time with the final battle, where I had to turn off the generators around them constantly spawn murderbot. A lot nerve showing your face around. And so, Zinyak is pretty easy to kill, it is necessary to hide in a small tunnel and out to beat on the head. Mission cool as the game. But the rewards are not. Pleased with the change of day and night.

K
Kuper_tolko_ya 02.01.20

The ending is forced to think about. Will there be a new Earth? Or now the Saints rule the Zin Empire? Or they will drive in time? Vet during the credits show all kinds of historical moments in which the presence of the Holy.

PS: Sorry Oleg and viola

b
bv99 02.01.20

People, please help. In the end, I can't disable the generators. It comes off to half interrupted, but no I wasn't fired.