3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arlekino0 02.01.20 08:48 pm

Discussion of the ending (spoilers!) (Crysis 3)

Well, gentlemen, as you a sort of happy end, a complete symbiosis of machine and man *we've seen* but the epic at the end of the crisis many times more.
What are your ideas guess what had become of a prophet in the full sense?
149 Comments
Sort by:
M
Molnenosec 02.01.20

Probably too much, I called the ending, but it still kind of... unusual to put it mildly

N
Nerti 02.01.20

The plot was bad, especially the dialogues: logical inconsistencies, jumps on 180 degrees literally in 2 words. The feeling that at least the middle of the script I wrote are a fan of the fierce Galactica. But the ending overall is good, improved version of Mass Effect 3 so to speak. Only it is not clear how the suit came off, and got dressed in Alcatraz, when the rest of it stripped?!

I
ImHos 02.01.20

Nerti
where you are there discrepancies found? this is the thoughtful story of all the parts. the previous part is largely explained

U
ULTR19 02.01.20

Nerti
The only explanation is that the suit has not yet had time to merge with the skin of the Prophet in 2020

I
ImHos 02.01.20

ULTR19
Nerti
read above there is a version:
Suit the Prophet in the 2nd shot HIMSELF if the suit will not remove the carrier then turn the system preventing withdrawal of the suit without the consent of the owner

U
ULTR19 02.01.20

ImHos
Can't be, because between the suit and the operator there is a constant symbiosis, which can only be broken at an early stage.

U
ULTR19 02.01.20

I still don't understand what a code blue
MaxVault101
Dug. Code blue, medical jargon for person in need of urgent resuscitation because of cardiac arrest (Possibly stopped it from Nomad).

M
MaxVault101 02.01.20

ULTR19
Thank you. Ahem... But I remember they dragged the fuses, Yes, sort of like a code blue is triggered, the siren immediately and a lot of people.

_
_-SHERLOCK-_ 02.01.20

Tell me what happened to Gould ?!?! I'm not talking about the Nomad, but this old man I liked:) Tara Strickland became a Senator, but Gould?! What I missed, please tell me)

M
MaxVault101 02.01.20

_-SHERLOCK-_
It is with Nomad birds of a feather. Seeing him in the ending of Crysis 2, and no. Well, in Multiplayer, the Airport is named after him, see in Crysis 3 is data that is written.

v
vovann1998 02.01.20

I will not write much. The plot is bad:
1 - Almost no connection to previous installments
2 - the Game leaves a lot of questions
2.1 - Like a corpse in a suit became the good old prophet
2.2 - How is he not burned up in the atmosphere
2.3 - How did we get to the house from the first part(Lingshan - 1 mission)
2.4 - still a lot of questions
3 - a bad end(we got to Lingshan,please note fell down to where parachuted nomad)

I
InfineonBS 02.01.20

crytek123cn, about the nuclear explosion and strove, in one of the records I also found the info, that the charge, which they launched in the field... well, they tried to absorbed the entire energy of the explosion to their advantage, and the energy they needed for the formation of Tsepov 2 levels. Also it says that on the island was they tried to level I, at the moment they tried to level II (which is why they differ from 1 game), well they tried to level III is comparable to the gods, and should not allow them to form any price.
I.e. as for me, part 3 just palatal plot holes of the previous parts.

vovann1998 , read all that is written in front of you, the questions will disappear.

K
Karl_Smith 02.01.20

well, really anywhere in the game is not referred to as dead nomad

N
Nevoeiro 02.01.20

about how the Prophet took the suit off,the suit itself has introduced into the human body or destroyed during the day from space.Why this conclusion,since before the battle with alpha cefam , suit even more modernizirovana,such as costume opredelil vulnerable alpha,same with if the alpha killed the prophet then reboot Missy was given advice on how to destroy opponents,so there it was reported that literally do not remember,the suit itself in critical situations to save the life of the media even if the media is against something like this

N
Nevoeiro 02.01.20

over the island why it remained intact after a nuclear attack in the 3rd part and this is stated only in Scalzi,the scope of which protected Tsepov ,not only defended but also gathered energy from the atmosphere but slowly since this is the first they tried, and people drove cefam energy nuclear strike quickly.In short, the island remained intact because the sphere has absorbed all the energy and force of a nuclear strike

v
vovann1998 02.01.20

InfineonBS
I'm already so well acquainted with the subject and Nehru to kill!I have your nomad unnecessary and if so well aware of the answer and don't fuck.

I
InfineonBS 02.01.20

Nevoeiro, at least sometimes read what is written 3 posts above? )

vovann1998 that I minus? Where I fucked***camping? All your questions have long been answered.

N
Nevoeiro 02.01.20

InfineonBS
repeated is it a misfortune ?

s
sector1111 02.01.20

we got to Lingshan,please note fell down to where parachuted Alcatraz
not Alcatraz, and nomad

v
vovann1998 02.01.20

sector111
Sorry confused)))So why and how is there?