3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RaskolnikovAlexander 02.01.20 09:03 pm

Black screen. (Resident Evil 5)

Guys, please help! I bought the incentive game, but it just won't start. When she came out, I have it on the disc were taken, there was a stupid reference to games for Windows. The incentive is nothing there, the game just gives a black screen and dies without error. I tried to roll back to the beta version and still need games for Windows, but in this case I can't play online because we needed the key to the game , and the incentive it is not (my friend and I want to play, it's all good start, by the way, although he also has 10 Windows. The only difference is, my version of the game with DLS, and he has it naked).
6 Comments
Sort by:
i
imitator26 02.01.20

As a variant try to go in the game folder and find the executable EXE file, go to property - compatibility - to Deliver a Daw to Disable optimization in full screen, apply the effect.

S
Subaru MotorSports 02.01.20

RaskolnikovAlexander
https://forums.playground.ru/dirt_rally/problema_s_zapuskom-861868/#comment-13398954

R
RaskolnikovAlexander 02.01.20

Yes, nothing helps. What to do, already got everything. Just a horror.

s
saa0891 02.01.20

RaskolnikovAlexander
If you have the gold version of it buggy,I like the start I could not,I had stupidly to rock the pirates.

R

saa0891
I have already returned the gold to the incentive, purchased on the third party website just the normal edition ... the same situation.

R

It's just nonsense, comrades. Pirates download, pirates is coming ! I ekzeshnika of the pirates kicked off at the root stim, the game began to run only online doesn't work, I need just yet...