3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abbadon_na 02.01.20 09:03 pm

Quest Leecia (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On the complexity of the pain can't kill a boss Leechiu. 11 level, down 200, oil from ghosts, damage through irden. Put the minuscule damage that the boss restores. It is very easy to kill bosses on 5-7 levels higher. This is a bug or a feature?
30 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 02.01.20

abbadon_na
this is a feature, I can't kill on level 7, there is sooooo sweaty, your salvation: use of all from the bestiary +swallow+thunder+human reaction to shy away from this fools. I killed her with attempts 15-16

a
abbadon_na 02.01.20

gerasader
There were already orders for ghosts, like plague virgin, but not experienced. Geralt cricuit each hit, but crit damage is only 40. Maybe the quest description is wrong, you need 15 level, say, instead of 10, for well, not the whole game to go smoothly, and SUDDENLY the boss ratio.

g
gerasader 02.01.20

abbadon_na
well, it turns out, she is very sweaty.

a
abbadon_na 02.01.20

gerasader
>>use all of the bestiary + the inhuman reaction
Yes, damage from a Ghost to leave no response necessary. ALT+strafe left and 3 quick strike. After dark souls any emphasis on how the school waltz against the Spanish flamenco

I
Ioannn 02.01.20

Also times from the 15th she was hit)).

D
DimanXXXXX 02.01.20

Killed at level 7 with oil.Dealt very good damage.Find the sword to normal and you'll be fine.

a
abbadon_na 02.01.20

DimanXXXXX
Recipes are in puhi, thousands of them. Only level is not drawn. Throw me a proof to fluff 7 leveled with damage more than 300. We need proof, Billy

K
Kickapoo 02.01.20

Without any oils kicked her for the third time on level 7. throw the trap when she gets it she materalized and strikes it well might be, and do 2-3 quick strike and rebound to restore mana. And Yes, after a dozen painful passages both Darkov these battles spend lying on the sofa with outstretched legs, because I know that saving immediately and not have to run through the whole map

s
st029 02.01.20

Complex it. Irden-2 -3 punch-rollback. 2-3удара rollback. Again irden. To kill clones. Repeat. Like a robot

Oil from ghosts, swallow, thunder.

l
lmnp 02.01.20

DimanXXXXX
tell me the rules of the sword 7 LV Schaub to throw all the tries

U
UndertakerH 02.01.20

Killed her on the complexity of 2/4 at 5 that level without yrden. Beat hours gender and mother why so few strikes.
*Dementia and perseverance.the PGK*

B
Beringer 02.01.20

There should be two bombs moon dust exhibit. And when 30% off she's trying to go to another dimension. Throw the bomb while she's working she will not go away and athelets. During this time, 15-20 seconds trying to hard to beat. Once the second bomb then and if lucky get to finish.

I
I0PuK 02.01.20

if nothing else, when clones appear easier just to run away, she can't cilicica, but less likely to get bashed in the crowd

V
Valentin Scherbina 02.01.20

for me, the most damage was when I had clones 2-3 sec 200-300 damage(depending on sword), fought for half an hour but the second time put, used quenum, butter, thunder, Robin, and the entire grub sho caught

b
bwana tomatto 02.01.20

It better with the Lunar bombs watering, then only Igenom. And Broth of some sort for the restoration ,protection. Demeritte, like,too, the channel of the bomb, but not sure.

V
Viktor Kozhuhar 02.01.20

The algorithm is this:
1. Irden
2. Leechiu lure into a trap after she swings, bounces (not somersault), and hit her with a series of 2-x - 3-x quick strikes, one, as it will.
3. When she calls polyechnic nafig run away, they will not be able to benefit from our health, and leecia health does not regenerate.
4. Go to step 1.

E
Ellinka 02.01.20

For me it just Irden not too effective. And still pisses me off that Geralt can't fucking standing still wet polunochniy/Oludeniz: he's got to push it Irdina and to shove her like glue, causing it to it very successfully extinguishes. But the second mode Irdina just fire! Irden his creature with lightning, while beating her, causing her great loses HP.

P
Pixelwarrior 02.01.20

Victor Kozhukhar
Operate on the same tactics as You, only using more advanced bomb: moondust - it does not allow the ghosts to change form for a while, and during that time can be a good idea adamaite is a very useful thing. In the battle with Laracijos and similar ghosts the main thing in time to run away when it causes the form not to give her atheletica.

A
Aston Bill 02.01.20

abbadon_na
the funny thing is that I tried vengeance, it's not you Assassin creed, left difficult monsters with high levels, to make it interesting then go back home and finish off these creatures. And by the way - in the first village Velenje you can find quest to find missing brother where the level is 33, I did not even bother to try. It is clear that we need to be pumped.

A
Aleksandr1398 02.01.20

Irden all. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but trapped by her full damage is and she quickly dies. Clones sword to wave once disappear. Then again Arden and all)