3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abbadon_na 02.01.20 09:03 pm

Quest Leecia (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On the complexity of the pain can't kill a boss Leechiu. 11 level, down 200, oil from ghosts, damage through irden. Put the minuscule damage that the boss restores. It is very easy to kill bosses on 5-7 levels higher. This is a bug or a feature?
30 Comments
Sort by:
G
GventPlayer 02.01.20

passed the game 2 times on the complexity of the death
no problems with lisakihi was not
Spoiler
digging in her set, Griffin 1 set for 8 level. Rocked a little irden to the trap.
But with this build it has no chance against you :-)
Spoiler
First bestowal-round, then Quen, then trap. After 4 beats trap was perekashivaet.
Trap her normal hammer(see telekinetic damage).
Spoiler
But even without traps me first the pirates would have killed : -) and took out the 6-9 crowd of people trap with no issues. But it is - a digression.
The bottom line is this. We set the terms of Erdene and put the trap as dot damage.And do podavlyaet her when she's in the circle. A couple of buns and a quick pirouette. And when the ghosts appear, the trap kills them with 1 shot. But if the trap is depleted, it is necessary to try to kill them as quickly as possible. The benefit is not difficult 1 hit and you're done. The faster you kill the ghosts of six of leachii the better, because they Hist. That's all. I do not know th people steamed here. I do up to level 13 suggest only to swing, but level 8 already in Seth Griffin to change. And at the 13-14 level type plug - there is already possible to go the way of the warrior, alchemist or magician. All this to on the death of course At a light you can not zamorachivatsja

F
FilVictor 02.01.20

Easier broth from Oludeniz and she will not be able to otheriwise

I
Ivan Borozenec 02.01.20

Filled up 2 times with irdina and combinations of kick punch punch bounce punch punch punch and so on. Beat in a sword school snake

A
Aleksey Semenchenko 02.01.20

I'm on LVL 6 killed without problems. It is necessary to trap game and all. you can do without the oils and etc. Otherelse a couple times.)

S
Sergey Bezuglyy 02.01.20

Tell life hack!!!!!!! Everyone who can't kill!
You need a second level trap YRDEN. This trap has a larger range and she still shoots at 100 HP at the enemy. When appear it up and begin to restore the health of the bitch, they don't need to chase. Trap them myself pounding on their appearance.
I have long suffered with this infection, but tried pumped Arden and the first time it was kotsnuli.
For the second level of IRDINA do not have to shake first! Just one point will buy another.

D
Danil Shteyn 02.01.20

Read, understand! Won 3 times with a sword by 25% freeze easily!

D
DEgor 02.01.20

At the moment when it is divided filitsa due to you. So if you run away every time it is shared it will not be able to restore health. Discovered by accident and using this tactics took place on the 6th level.

A
AAdusha 07.02.22

I tell the real reason for the problems with Leshachikha. =)
It turned out that if you couldn't kill her the first time, then (NOT ALWAYS, but sometimes) - a bug occurs in which she becomes simply unrealistically resistant. I have completed the game more than 5 times. I can say with certainty that this is a bug. Leshachikha begins to heal 2 times more often and 2 times faster. Therefore, it is very difficult to transfer her healing without the elixir. And you're just jumping in your IRDENE and can't understand anything HOW THE SAME IS IT!) The problem isn't with you ;) good luck. I always pass naturally on the complexity of pain. I hope the person who is now in 2020 looking for an answer to this question will be able to read my comment. You can kill her, come back after a couple of levels.

T
TyomSanych 07.02.22

Viktor Kozhukhar
Good, Bro! Thank you) Rescued!
I already thought she was immortal :
D higher, but she still ruins cabbage soup!) There it is, as it should have been.
Thanks)

Y
Yakssy 01.08.22

What if she doesn't take normal damage? Attacks just go through it and deal 20 damage. I have lvl 12