3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skelite 02.01.20 09:20 pm

If Chell mute? (Portal 2)

In your opinion.
43 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey525 02.01.20

talos2
you go through Portal 2 and at the end of the video carefully listen to what Glados says and he'll know she's a mute or taciturn

G
Grandshot 02.01.20

In the video is the voice of Alix.
Main feature that the silence of assent.

K
KimKem 02.01.20

Alexey525
talos2
Guys,how can you believe glados?A lot of things she said and many have done,and you still believe in her words.....
PS there is 1/4 of this forum,pichal((
On topic,mute,not mute,not know to me,she's not talking because he doesn't want,well, + a little crazy=))

A
Alexey525 02.01.20

Kimkim
I do not care finally can mute it or not the main thing that the game

t
talos2 02.01.20

Alexei 525. You go through the first portal and the second portal then you will understand who is right and who is not.
P. S. I don't not believe when GLaDOS thanks to the phrase of the first part

A
Alexey525 02.01.20

talos2
I said that I absolutely still mute, she's deaf or blind, the main thing that the game is interesting

t
talos2 02.01.20

Quite agree with you.

-
-Kosh- 02.01.20

Quite agree with you.
facepalm

R
Replikator777 02.01.20

in the first part, probably not, but the second after so many years in staticimage and something was broken

A
Allahus 02.01.20

You th in Half Life did not play chtoli? It's such a feature. Personally, my most correct world opinion" - everyone who plays in a Portal to some extent unique, and his reaction to the situation in the game. So I decided to leave the main characters of the undecideds. Each of us is a bit of a Gordan Freeman ^_^

R
Rainbow_user 02.01.20

Mute, well, let's mute. Vryatli she said, what a wonderful, wonderful view, falling from a height of nine or more at home.

M
MLShadow 02.01.20

She's not dumb, those smart that point to the final remark is stupid povtoryat as proposai for those who said it first, in the game Glados repeatedly calls her fat but as Wheatley in one of the rooms with the test-however, if you deploy the portals on the corner of the room it becomes clear that the robots were just trying oskarbit Chell. So when Glados says"mute mad it does not mean that she is really dumb and crazy, but just the fact that she was talking and her behavior(reluctance to die) has led to absolutely unpredictable consequences.

A
Alex_Trouble 02.01.20

Valve just didn't want to write dialogues for Chell. By the way, they even have Mr. Freeman never speaks, although they even address it and deal with it...

s
skazochnik947 02.01.20

In addition, the dialogue takes a very long time, and due to the fact that the protagonist we are reticent, we were able to save a lot of time.

Here it is, the root cause

H
Hirano 02.01.20

so in the first coment says (maybe her vocal chords are damaged) no, they are not damaged maybe, when damaged voice is just not published and remember the fact that when she falls from a great height she sometimes makes sounds

L
Ledi_v_gneve [Snow_Lady] 02.01.20

Is it me or did the video that was given here above, are the sounds of women matinez in half? :))
Very similar :))

C
Corrosion 02.01.20

It seems to me fake. I have never in any of the parts of the sound are not issued.

S
Skelite 02.01.20

Lol, it's not fake in the First Portal, KNOCK HER ON the HEAD AND SEE!!! ;)

F
Fixator10 02.01.20

Lord GAUSS
What do you have against me Pro? =)

R
REDtooth 02.01.20

And that's why she jumped in front of Whitley,that--to say Apple?
Wheatley said that she has brain damage
Lol, it's not fake in the First Portal, KNOCK HER ON the HEAD AND SEE!!! ;)
+1, I'm working on a portal did, threw himself into radio, Chell yelled :)