3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MyPaToKC 02.01.20 11:45 pm

Guide to classic Sorka-malovody (Diablo 2)

So, since I promised it is necessary to write the guide.
This guide is written for example NA sorce that alone, without BO-Barba, no hammer, no GM has spent almost a hundred wigs for 7 mules. And mortality among mules did not exceed 15 pieces !!! So the buildup which I offers at least has a right to exist.
Some useful facts about the classics:
1) there is no armor with holes. It is theoretically possible to make a hole recipe using sodzh, but this is pure foppery
2) pumping of dexterity does not affect the indicator unit. How many block displayed on a shield, as he will no matter what
3) Static on any difficulty lowers Heep of mobs to zero (not up to 25 and 50% in Lod)
4) On NM resists are reduced by 20, to Helle for another 30.

Skills:
The most optimal for solo-classics is of course cold Sorka. And strongly recommend to do Sorka with 2 elements. The fact that things +skills on the classics there at all, and it's better to have agnosticism helm of the Sorka than narusasu 2 natural. Of the two possible options (FO or near) I like it FO for two reasons. The first is that FO released in the right direction unlike blizza gets always, blizz may not get a character, and dobecause to Persian mobs more dangerous lags the more that it happens all the time. The second is the extremely low efficiency blizza by standing in the place of the mob, such as the Summoner. Total I download FO and download also ice arrow – this will give +40% damage to FO. Cold mastery is necessary to swing until at least 15, more to your liking. Approximately 55-60 pumping FO ends and begin to appear superfluous skills. Where to spend it – decide for yourself. It is possible for example to pump the same near and will be combined near-FO Sorka, or teleport and then quickly ending during the flight, mana won't be so annoying. Definitely do not need to download the EU and the telly, without constant mana leak as INSI merc in Lod it is absolutely useless. It is mandatory to pump one light-Novo, the fact that the Lord of SEIS in the 4th act NM respawned sometimes cold immune, then he should be cornered, to remove the Heep STATCOM and to kill the new first LVL, otherwise you'll have to recreate the game again and it's too much time.
Total:
Cold Nova, telekinesis, ice blast, static, light Nova, glacial spike – 1.
FO, cold arrow – 20
Cold mastery – 15
Teleport and near – minimum 1 (all of same are advised to download teleport)

Stats:
Power - more than 80 to swing meaningless (need to fit under the shield and armor, but less than 60 few shakes)
Text or base, or 51, see below
Vitality – everything else
Energy - base

Things:
On the classic gear there is (a) Redfox
In General a fair statement, really no armor

Hat – the best option is any 3 socket hat with 3 perf rubies that will give as much as 114 HP.
Armor or Goldskin unique (great Def and 35арес), Twitchthroe (low requirements, block, +10стр and text, 20фхр) or rampy with a large number of Heep if with benefit all right.
Shield – the best option is unique to The Ward, but only in case if the number of Ares close to Perth, otherwise it is better to use a white 3 socketed tower shield with 3 perf diamonds. This gives 57 Ares, though of course Def less power is worse, but crashes more often.
Amulet – the ideal course +1Сорка +60 HP +resources +mana, but find this extremely difficult. In any case, the main thing that we need from the amulet (and also from the belt and rings) is more HP, everything else is secondary. Amuli and rings find or GAMBLIN, a good belt can also be purchased at NM at Halbo.
Boots – the more resists the better, nothing else matters.

Now let's talk about the main characteristics of sorcy – FSR. Or Sorka flies fast or quickly zapinyvayut The minimum value of the SDF which stands to gain – 40 (threshold 37фср – 10 frames). And then there are 2 options how to dial:
The first, more difficult is ramy necrosi rod (20фср) + I-Magefist (20фср) or 2 raznyh ring (2х10фср). Drawbacks to this option is that to find a good Ernie ring and the rod is extremely difficult and the fact that more of the SDF with this option, dial unrealistic. A plus is that the staff may well be very good resists.
The second is easier – it is a unique Spectral Shard. It and 50%FSR and +50 to mana and 10 Ares. Downside –you have to swing text to 51, which is equivalent to 50 HP, but on the other hand, I can wear Bloodfist and compensates for the difference. As a plus you can wear the same Bloodfist instead of Magefist and get 70фср (threshold 63фср – 9 frames). In addition, things are easier and faster.
Total the best option:
booking - Twitchthroe
the shield - The Ward
hat - either white with 3 rubies
weapon - Spectral Shard
peppers - Bloodfist
rings, boots, amulet, and belt - blue or ramie with the largest number of Heep, do not forget about ESTs

How to start and where to swing:
All subsequent reflections are based on guesses that you don't have anyone to ask for money, gear and "nPATALLI,UTE PLEZZZ PACAnU nU B naD/|y" or do you not want to do this.
So, create a game and immediately start it 7 mules, pumping for 1 ppl – a waste of time. Now we have to remember one thing - until LVL 24 need to pick up all that you can sell – rings, amuli, white, and blue armor, the money will be sorely missed. All derived stats have to pump in vitality (except for maybe a dozen in force). Before LVL 6 swinging in the first location and Dan. At LVL 6 you receive the ice blast and here as soon as possible to buy Akari staff +2бласт (on +3 just is not enough money, and they occur much less frequently), up to LVL 18 this will be our main weapon, to pump to blast additional stats makes sense in the current case, if it is near-Sorka. Mana ends fast to buy it at Akari have wholesale blast LVL 3 is weak but what to do, we must endure. It makes sense to pump cold arrow to LVL 10, it works as a synergy to all cold skills. Slowly to LVL 15 get to Andy, but before to go to her 4 the location of the dungeon is to bring all the mules, Andy for 8 ppl, not sugar. But after she chemeritsa by 1 ppl is it worth to have all the mules back and give them a party These feints ears need to mules passed acts together with Sora, it turns out we have a current Sorka was born and is already wigs.
So we're in the second act. Similarly, go and cut all 8 ppl using static and blast. Hard and hemorrhoid, I will not argue. At LVL 18 appears glacial spike, by this time the money should be enough to buy a staff +2спайк from drognan now he will be our main skill. Swing in the 2nd act in the tomb makes sense up to 24 LVL, before that we will have a blizz to go to dureco not worth it – will make will not notice. With duracom do the same thing to Andy – first print mules, then they start back.
Ormusa in the 3rd act of the need to buy staff +2близз. 3rd and 4th acts we pass on 1 ppl and just before the grass, mafam and Diablo get the mules that they also counted the quests.
All Diablo killed our Sorka and 7 mules moved to NM. And here these poor 7 mules very useful. The mobs in the 1st act NM slow and Expo on 8 ppl for them quite a lot, simply go and slowly kill all uniques their blossom. 30 LVL finally there is the FD, and from that point, quality becomes even faster. Andy fit about 40 LVL, for durico – 50. Again 3 and 4 acts should take place on 1 ppl, there is little experience and a lot of crap. In CS, you can pump up to LVL 65, then the experience is extremely slow and should go to hell. On Helle's easier just to swing in the second act - there are more locations without the cold of immunol. This headlight oasis and maddog layr and the Palace, and of course ancient Thera tunnels. Most of experience given in the Palace but there are more dangerous things, too many of the skeleton archers. Pumped up to 70-75 LVL Sorka quite capable of single-handedly without any particular problems led to wigs via the Hella 2 act, 3 act much easier to drive through the Lod.
The whole leveling up to LVL 70 in about 10 hours of net gaming time.

Now about what such Sorka panic
On the classics there things with Dr% and as a consequence have to fear any mob that is able to reach the Persian.
The worst aura – Mait
The worst mobs of snakes and any archers, and scarab beetles while not the maximum light Rees.
The worst fly – through the Viper temple.

And a couple of tips for NA-of milovodov.
In the 2nd act Hella appear cold immune, how to deal with them: first cut out all Neymanov and then using the Sorka as bait I should get immuno as far as possible and abruptly teleports himself past them back. The Summoner it is always important to watch that they did not come back. In the tomb of tal Rasha if imonov only one or two makes sense to stand in front of them and while they are busy to insert the mule, the staff, and return back to the city. The main thing to calculate for 5 seconds the COP was not killed.
In the Viper temple if you have the skeletons and no support from the Hummer should immediately go out and recreate the game again, the skeletons can go to the altar.
Also when you pick up the staff and amulet to look at some small-mobs had no auras type holomisa otherwise the mule will lie down.

The average time of normal+NM – about 50 min., 1 act Hella – about 5 min, 2nd act – 20 minutes.
Thank you all for your attention and more drones.

Edit: the main thing you should never forget caution, and again caution. Do not think the type I'm cool, I'm reckless, don't look for trouble and all will be well.
PS I will edit slowly if he had forgotten.

Note1
What is the wig and why do it on the classics:
Wig (locomotive) - cable of a few, usually 6 or 7 mules to act 4 Hella to perform these mules 2 quest 4 act. I recall that on Helle from forge vpadaet run from hel to gul, inclusive. On the classics the wig are at least 3 to act Hella and mules and then convert to Lod, but the wig can be conducted and in Lod too! In Lod even easier, there is a true merc orders of magnitude more cool gear, but nevertheless all lead to the classics because of one thing: the ancient barbarians. The mules are LVL 1 I can not pass them and, accordingly, Baal and go to NM or hell; it is necessary or to shake one mule to LVL 20 and the other 40 or look for an outside player key. In any case, it all takes time. Total led in Lod easier but classic is much faster, and time with the same result solves.

Note2
Why do we need to carry on the normal 7 mules:
the fact that by about LVL 24-25 at sorci come critical days. The question arises where to swing next. If normal CS then 1 ppl give too little experience, and all 8 ppl are too thick and weak blossom them not to fill up, in addition, all sharp as a diarrhea - soon he will die. Another thing is in act 1 NM - everything is slow (zombie, fallen) but 1 ppl a little experience, need 8 ppl. So here are 7 mules in NM need for pumping Sarki NM during the transition period until she gained strength.
131 Comments
Sort by:
M
MyPaToKC 02.01.20

corrected it, but of course let the people he chooses

P
Petyan 02.01.20

Mortox. You know me. I also carry wigs on NA classics. I believe that you are one of the most experienced and hardcore players in D2, not just on NG, but all over the world! ))) I really told a lot about the concept of D2, the generation of mobs, about how to conduct a live mule through the Council in the third act. But your guide, i.e. pumping litters, I think it is not quite correct. For three reasons:

1: the Most difficult thing for the whole locomotive is hell Andy, the snake Temple and Duriel. About Andy I'm just below tell you how to ripoti without a single hit even poisonous breath! Are snakes and Duriel. All snakes are cold immune - Kold litter is not suitable. Dories have increased RES to cold (60 if I'm not mistaken). From Andy -50 (!) to the fire, but it doesn't matter. From this we can conclude that in Helle 1-2 act better to fire Sora. NM SC is infested with fire immune, but DOF (if properly cast) steers VAABSCHE!!! Even without pumped the boom and mastery. And we don't. Conclusion: best fit meteor-FO COP.

2: about things. We need to score 80 power for Goldskin, and 51 dexterity for dagger. Take, or rather are obliged to take the amulet The Mahim-Oak Curio. Saving on power and agility in the end we get (with the amulet) +40 life, +20 mana, +10 all RES - is not rorny? Have litters very long recovery after stroke - the snake in the 2nd act or the doll from mephala makes it easy to put her into a coma and finish to death, so I bloodfist (30 FHR) and ramy belt (17 FHR) is a must! The necessary gear can easily dislodge from the NM mephala, and amulet from NM Andy.

3. Again about cold SORS: From the Marquis De Syrah (one of the favorites Diablo) NM 70% loss cold immune - admit it, it's not very bad, and of cold SOR with it does not roll.

Now, about Andi.
It on all three difficulties has -50 fire RES, but we're not interisuet. At LVL 4 catacombs, directly through the wall from the descent, there is something like wing of the room. There usually are a few of devilkin and their shaman. Yet there is cocoa-the pile of boxes. On them we will focus our attention. Using these boxes not probivaetsya any poison or myself Andy. We need any skill that applies a certain amount of time. Meteor, Blizzard, blaze, Hydra - something like that. We get to these Andy boxes, and , most importantly, ensure that Sora stood from this creature on the other side! Neither poison nor anything else for us to do she is just not able to!!! We only remains to cast any long-playing record and cross to the other side. No you are not cuts, no life - nothing! Andi - for the Salinas no problem!

P
Petyan 02.01.20

Yes.
Red, why are you persecuting panature. I do always talk to angel after the death Duries and after plant the other 6 mules - he never disappeared. OO

-
-Red1Fox- 02.01.20

1: the Most difficult thing for the whole locomotive is hell Andy, the snake Temple and Duriel.

in the temple dumb Toko to fly because of knok tank and big physical dmge, climb up to LVL 2 and immediately(!) body to the altar (I do not remember is there into just who that is. recall MLS) and all the snake can not crawl stairs, but skeletons can :)

in the nearest future father-in-law Angela

M
MyPaToKC 02.01.20

hehe, so I have become a father :)
now serious.
1)don't need to kill hell Andy for 8 ppl for a long time. I.e. create a game with the mule, loaded the Sorka and fly to generate Andy, loaded the mules, give a party, kill 2ппл-Andy. Quest anyway all count and less crap. Itself Andy is not such a threat, that is the only way to run it is not worth it, in a dogfight it is very strong. But duracom just have to fight in a dogfight is to shoot a hippie staticom to stop, and always keep it frozen and fighting it well.
And the snakes we drum, do not kill them, anyway they are to the altar, you can
2)About Amul. mahim-oak curio is in principle a good amuletic to sorce it was equivalent 60хп and 10арес. But sooner or later you can find ranny Amul which is better, that is why I wrote the guide not it.
3)and about the Marquis de seiza in the guide is :)

Although of course FO-meteor Sorka is also quite normal, good build
Because first of all, decide straight arms

D
Diabolik_Bnet_Dk 02.01.20

in this, the peppers bloodfist (30 FHR) and ramy belt (17 FHR) is a must!
actually what I say that without FHR is nothing to catch, what good is speed if the teleport does not fly Sorka and stops at the first hit? One correction, the belt +24ФХР and not +17...

Shorter less rap.
Spectral Shard
Bloodfist
Twitchthroe
Nightsmoke
Nokozah Relic
The Ward
Rare Helm +10fhr,+life,+tripple res
Rare Boots +10fhr,+tripple res,+half freeze duration ( not mandatory, but zamorozhenye sometimes run up is not very nice ,+frw ( not necessarily, but sometimes we run with lags
Rare Rings +10fcr,+life,+tripple res,+stats

So uncomplicated way we get by:
Nighsmoke something important, a huge boost to mana, due to the 50%dgtm
70fcr
71%block, which is not important enough! after all, with Twitchthroe 25% block adds, consider that 25% of lives
85-75-75-75 resistance
1050 life without BO, and all these 1050 will be multiplied by BO if you want
350 mana without BO
70 fhr
2100 Blizzard dmg without BC
What else do you need for a peaceful existence?

STRAIGHT ARMS

PS hehe, I had become a father :) So as folder be, it is not necessary for the recognition and to and from to coin a night sproson the Mat, hands should be straight and to plead, so the folder in a good way like you has long been. Now it is small, help others and teach them.

-
-Red1Fox- 02.01.20

DK and DK and I Papko? =)

D

You fluder and Zhgun, and you manual"folder :).

P
Petyan 02.01.20

Ed, don't bother, I have myself to test it.
Triggers in the second act:
The darkness - the destruction of an altar - a conversation with Dragana: free pass to the harem, and secret sanctuary.
Ubistvo Summoner - read his journal - opening the red portal: a free pass to the canyon of magic. (If you go back to town via TP, not VP, then a mule doesn't want to go to the tomb, for this we need to talk with any citizen).
Conversation with an angel (!) (Not Duries ubiistvo) - accepted the final quest trigger, remains a conversation with the Sheik and the Captain of the ship. Angel should be(!) the mule with the quest. The angel disappears in the moment you don't see any one character, and when it is someone talked. You can accidentally lohanutsya to talk fighting Persian - go to TP (in the city), the angel will fly a mule were left in the cold )))

R. S. I just now found out that snakes don't podnimayutsya the stairs to the altar. Although, IMHO, the mummy can easily knock out a mule with his repticon )))

T
TigerVRN 02.01.20

Moore, thanks for the guide. Only time enough to carry all this - and sitting my Sorka LVL 10 Duchess :))

-
-Red1Fox- 02.01.20

not enough people left who know why he Stick ^_^ all Moura name :D you do not hurt? ))

Z
Zalgy 02.01.20

Manual folder(s)Dk rofl :DDDDDDDDDD
uh... sorry for oftop

D

Because PalkaVVODEC :)

D

Alexander do you understand what I mean by the words Manual folder ? :)))))

C
Chief7 02.01.20

Crca(soft) fo+chain, dressed so

Full Iratha's
Heavenly Garb
Tearhaunch
Spectral Shard
Manald Heal
Stone of Jordan
3 Perfect diamond Tower shield

Major problems in the transaction has not, the gear is available, with OEM of course lucky

M
MiniMuk 02.01.20

Not a bad combination gives 3 things from Seth angel (reservation Amul ring ) just 99 life + skill + 50 MF from each ring + 50 fires + (if I'm not mistaken mana and agility) IMHO good. I do not argue that you can pick up better armor. I just had a Spectral Shard and 3 socked shield with 3 Diamand, so norm and nm the problem with the cuts and FCR were not hard - I used to run with 100 MF. :)

PS thank you for the guide. Not to say that the super opened his eyes, but something helped. (not when did not think about Twitchthroe - it is necessary to try)

D

not when not thinking about Twitchthroe - should I go for it
So I say that try it :) will not regret, well go and no options, the only requirement is a strong resists on other gear.

P
Patriot_[by] 02.01.20

I have Sorka in the UK. LVL 79 two elements. (I agree with aratox'om that two elements - NN, but initially Sorka zadumavalsya as alowed TO 4 of the act, and in travincal Sorka with one element on the Hel weak). Because ipnotica not terribly bias was max all RES. Total damage with FO 264 (max min I do not remember)-kill slowly but surely, damage from lightning (NOT Chine but just) 3-974-here as lucky, but if you can last long - does not matter-in the end will kill imuna, all RES = 90 - smack hydras on Hel on ппл8 (something not occur to you to lead the mules before generation of the map xD)-solves. Consuls hammer because of building partitions (T. O. Hydra we can not get enough, physical damage is not applied - living, but still can become easier to FO burst on mobs)
Armor: Bron - Darkglow
Pedal - Tearhaunch
Ring - 2 RAR: +10FCR +stats/HP/mana
Hat, I, belt, amulet Iratha
Shield - 3хсокетный Tower with diamonds
Weapon - Spectral Shard
In this gear I don't like just a little FHR and FBR but Shard + 2 RAR ring 10 FCR castes have 9 frames (saving from snakes)

N
N L 02.01.20

And why in the guide there is nothing about FHR??? Sorka or is it not needed? :))) On account of agnosticism... what are you going to do if the condition of regeneration+imun in act 4 nm?

Patr, irate taxis. I told you it has proved, as soon as you did :)

B
Bulka_ 02.01.20

Such guides here once a month pojulytsja, all the same. The last time this seems like just you and NL post.

About irfu don't agree, Sora and the current does that gets elemental damage, from Andy, from Council, from mephala and CS, and most of her anywhere sobstno don't need is longer than Schaub takes the time to click on the teleport. The best set of armor for parovozike in my opinion. + gives Dex to armor just drain DAP necessary. Perhaps the coolest uniques are better, but they still need to find.

Essno, it is necessary to run not in the Shard's all, and with a sword Culwein's Point. Skill, cuts, FHR.(!!). Coupled with 24фхр armor is just 44фхр on break. +2 10 fcr rings, too, just on break. Is enough to fly around a bunch of monsters.

However I agree that FBR is the problem. Just so Twitchthroe is not the best choice for me. Easier to get on the head and fly than not to fly. ( With the state shield is of course not, but it is also still necessary to find( nereal))