3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 05.01.20 04:13 pm

Easter eggs (Far Cry 3)

What Easter eggs have met in the game? I only found one. In that cave where you have to find mushrooms for girlfriend, hero is coming to the precipice, and said, OOO a leap of faith? This is a reference to the assassin.
210 Comments
Sort by:
o
oldman| 05.01.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. RR.
I do not remember exactly, but the last pill I took, when he saved the whale, the man in the white shirt

K
Krohotnyy Ubivec 05.01.20

CocoJuice
Well, not me ... MB they have accidentally happened , but the upper shadow (or cloud) in the store menu , coupled with a mirror image , remind me of the shape of the helmet from the Sky ...

article

hosting photos

N
NickLain 05.01.20

There is another interesting reference to lost or something else..
extra job from some older women who saw the plane falling, and we must find his remains
when you find there..the guy says that the plane crashed 10 years ago in the neighboring village no elderly women.
I actually became scary..

c
cordisdie 05.01.20

Thought wrote: a reference to the chic movie Apocalypse now Coppola - Flight of the Valkyries during the scene with the helicopter))

L
LeroX 05.01.20

The man in white called the name of the person you are looking for. Keith Ramsey. That was the name of the character Eddie Murphy in the Comedy Bovines))
Hz. Easter eggs or not))) Maybe just a coincidence.

S
SexInstructor 05.01.20

devflat
ahah awesome Easter eggs :)

L
LeroX 05.01.20

Another mission Werewolf one of the recruits says: Well, thank God that this island even without dinosaurs! :D
A clear reference to Jurassic Park))

F
FreddyCruger 05.01.20

Who has heard murmurs that the woman at the store of arms in the town of Badtown, listen to this interesting)

k
kane124 05.01.20

and nobody noticed the location of the first Far Cry(in this case the first mission),where we are looking for a knife,pre-jumping into the lake?

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 05.01.20

where is this location with a first of the edge lights? and the plane broken on the shore I somewhere saw already broken.

P
Petrurka 05.01.20

Has anyone found a camp where we were held in the beginning of the game?

s
stHarty 05.01.20

San4e3.by
Yes, there in the story come the second time, there is still a fire.

N
NeverBackDown 05.01.20

Is that just a resident comes to the river and his missing crocodile and drags it into the water.

S
Sergey1964 05.01.20

On the instructions of Kill the Golden Tiger.There's a phrase,His skin is sold faster than the Russian Government. Good opinion of the game creators or interpreters of our government.

s
shark1391 05.01.20

stHarty
That's the wrong camp, if you remember the brother of the main character early in the game to kill after he passes under the bridge. And then the main character is running through the jungle, jumping over the cliffs and climbs the Leana on the rock. A place on the island of Vasa no.

g
gearswik 05.01.20

Rambo 2 and 3 - bow and exploding arrows

s
stHarty 05.01.20

shark1391
this is the island of Vasa, when he goes there says - you need to go back to the beginning or something like this.

J
JIeMyp4uK 05.01.20

FreddyCruger
listened to both, none said, maybe I'm being obtuse, tell us more

F
FreddyCruger 05.01.20

the one at the entrance sitting on a chair, she talks about GG parts one and two) and presents itself in their ipostasyah, one of the phrases: ......... I was an arms dealer the Jackal=) (antagonist of the second farkraya)

s
sKard 05.01.20

In the mission the lost expedition at the entrance to the location Jason says something out of Indiana Jones( what - forgotten, who knows, remind me please). And another memorable phrase from the same mission, only in a different dungeon I fish, I know. Where is it?