3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 05.01.20 04:13 pm

Easter eggs (Far Cry 3)

What Easter eggs have met in the game? I only found one. In that cave where you have to find mushrooms for girlfriend, hero is coming to the precipice, and said, OOO a leap of faith? This is a reference to the assassin.
210 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gygych 05.01.20

There can still watch on TV as we catch the pirates. There is mixed footage, as I understand it, from the first person(one of the friends shoots), and shooting pirates. I saw it for the first time in the basement when he went to beat up his younger brother

s
shark1391 05.01.20

In the last mission, when Jason forced his younger brother to fly a helicopter, he shouts: "We're all gonna die!! What Jason otvechaet: Use the Force. It's possible there's a reference to Star Wars.

T
T645 05.01.20

You recalled the mission with the ship Nostalgia? In my opinion, this is a direct reference to the first headlight edge. There is also the ship was sinking and he needed to get out. And the name of the boat meets :)

J
JIeMyp4uK 05.01.20

from parts are all similar to the series Arrow, it may be foolish, but an island all the same, onions, a rich and spoiled bitch, and in the end return to the mainland...

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 05.01.20

I once again took the story,I don't know where it is possible to eat 4 tablets in the cave,first Lisa and Daisy from in the cave appears and the first time he in the club and it is not allowed on the lower floor,then another friend and save the club it is already allowed, but in him kakieto chela bump and then 3rd time the whale and save it in the club deals with them there and some how they got to this island. Only 3 times, then sent to South island,but if you go back-not allowed there,and then when enharda kill,there is generally a cave covered with stones,and at the beginning of the game - tree obstructed and kuschami.

K
Krohotnyy Ubivec 05.01.20

JIeMyp4uK
Whew... watching this too ?
The similarity is small , there is ... but then (chronologically) the idea of different writers came on at the same time ... Easter eggs are not drawn .

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 05.01.20

and when Lisa go to a camp of bandits,then calls Daisy that she was in a cave and if you go back to the cave then write that from the current job refuses,and does not return,when Daisy is in the cave of one initially.

if the current cheat to teleport to use that in the cave to go back,although I think this trick is not a ride...

K

As I understand it , do not have these tablets to take after each plot point ... I , before sending it to the second island , I ripped one by one all three (no longer there) tablete in a row ...

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 05.01.20

what is really eaten in a row?

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 05.01.20

so who wrote the above 4pcs found somewhere there lies

K

S. T. A. L. K. E. RR.
Not ... well ... ate one - watched episode in the club ... then he came to himself , somewhere in the Kathy in the cave ... went to the bowl - it's shining again - took the second ... etc.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 05.01.20

understandable,but I thought if one episode of the pill blew that already does not return ago,so the developers did the right thing,what if the player can not immediately see,on the next time for sure all the bonuses will not miss.

L
LuNiJo 05.01.20

when you need to fly the plane with Sam(Agent, do not remember the name), He mentions that flies to Russia and he needs to join(Or something similar, can't remember) to work. 141. Reference to Modern Warfare?

g
gearswik 05.01.20

Skard
not from helboya del Toro by chance ??? something similar in response to the phrase helboya said the man-fish

s
sKard 05.01.20

gearswik
not sure will have to look like anything. Thanks for the tip.

D
DryRex 05.01.20

mission Forgotten experiment

n
nikitoc311 05.01.20

JesTeR89
note those numbers in the letter is the date of the end of the world December 12 21 days 12 years))))

J
JIeMyp4uK 05.01.20

Tiny Killer

no, not at the same time, the idea of Oliver Queen was lit in the TV series Smallville, and from there got the idea)

N
NINZE32 05.01.20

Even Easter eggs do not know to speak or not shorter than the gg has a tattoo on his left arm and the gg assasins creed 3 on left arm tattoo Easter eggs?

F
Fleury 05.01.20

About the side story with the old lady and a broken plane wrote?)) 100% sure who passed it in the end realized and experienced a very special, eerie feeling))