3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 16.09.19 02:25 pm

V what gender is your character? (Cyberpunk 2077)

V what gender you play and why
105 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olddrim 16.09.19

Guy. Why-as usual, and almost no difference, because we see ourselves only in cut scenes. And no idea how to play a female character(all my life I played for a male(exception of the game where there is no possibility of change)).

N
Ninth_Satan 16.09.19

For m

S
SkyraX 16.09.19

Interestingly,the information will be completely full voiced, and m and m character,most likely also in the Russian version

L
LoKKi_SKY 16.09.19

Of course Jo))) Almost always play a female character, when given a choice) Except for ME(too much of liara stuck with me)! Let's see what happens) the virtual W + W from the bones and meat = CHAOS!!!

j
jackonda 16.09.19

Baba and only Baba)Boobs,more!))

V
Vano_Strelok 16.09.19

Guy. Call me sexist and chauvinist, but I almost do not perceive the fragile (even if she's not) girl, breaking the enemies hands, feet, noses and other body parts, as well as leading to a gunfight. Of course, I perfectly understand that this is all quite real, and was seen fighting like a girl (Oh, God forbid you to break up a fight between two girls) but in my brain deduced a strict formula - get/person = guy. Therefore, the character roles are male.

M
MunchkiN 616 16.09.19

going to play Witcher 3 with mods on the armor

s
sKard 16.09.19

SkyraX wrote:
play
Spoiler

P
Princess_Darsy 16.09.19

LoKKi_SKY
but Liara-asari, and they all can...

B
BarackKamacho 16.09.19

in the first passage the masculine paladin,the second girl renegade

R
Rustem Osmanov 16.09.19

Of course, for the male character, as familiar

K
Kassandra_Rain 16.09.19

Vano_Strelok
Damn, that's the same thing. Generally, girls are different. But anyway, it is not perceived. In any case, I for both genders will play.

L
LoKKi_SKY 16.09.19

Princess_Darsy
I know all of them, but my moral compass doesn't understand any other relationship)) Only M+W)) sorry)

R
R_Mor 16.09.19

It's an RPG, and first person to play the opposite gender, a clear sign of non-traditional manners in sexual orientation. Fact.

H
Huskarl Krstk 16.09.19

R_Mor
Is it bad?

V
Vladimir2012 16.09.19

For the first time in a white man's straight, Paragon (if there is something on the similarity of reputation). It's a role-playing game without a written character, means going to associate gg with you.
And the second passage and can be a ZHGG go through if replay value will be good.

A
ArXangel_ann 16.09.19

For Me, then for Jo. Then again for Me I guess. If the game is cool (right? yeah!!!). And then again in Jo. And so the circle XD

R
RikoChiko 16.09.19

Cyber-Chan of course.

A
Andrey Korsakov 16.09.19

Female. I'm too male in reality. I don't need to prove yourself in the virtual world.

u
usus 16.09.19

What's the difference whom to play if the view of 1 person?