3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 16.09.19 02:25 pm

V what gender is your character? (Cyberpunk 2077)

V what gender you play and why
105 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano_Strelok 16.09.19

lllKaSSandrAlll
Probably the first game where I'll replay to play a female character and compare experiences.

S
Shadowran666 16.09.19

I'll play for tanechku for female ass to me much more pleasant to watch N hours of play than a male ass.
And Yes, I like the beautiful girls in the games))))

S
Shadowran666 16.09.19

usus
Promised a choice between 1st and 3rd person.

u
usus 16.09.19

Shadowran666
Well, judging by the country in which we live, promises for a long time doesn't mean anything, let's hope the honesty of the poles

S
SkyraX 16.09.19

And what bot saves cons on 1st post?

K
Kassandra_Rain 16.09.19

Shadowran666
Where is it promised? They say that the view will be from 1 person. And all, say no more about it. And the fact that there are some people sign petitions, so there was a choice between 1st and 3rd person is nonsense.

O
Olly-alpha 16.09.19

For the man will play. In General, as always, when there is a choice. Female Persians, I am generally not much goes wrong - don't take it in most settings where the male version of the protagonists a more harmonious look. In my opinion, of course.

I
IDarkaxeI 16.09.19

For Android. The novel will start with a pan or an iron

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 16.09.19

IDarkaxeI
+...get Plussa, man. and the main thing - not to be mistaken with a thread.

G
George6666 16.09.19

For the guy, TNN.

A
Arsinera 16.09.19

Confident that I will pass a few times, so my V will be of different sexes. I honestly do not fundamentally self as a girl and a man to associate.

N
NightHawkreal 16.09.19

Of eyes makes no difference. )

r
rambling 16.09.19

Crra wrote:
I am interested to play for man TK the man himself
Nonsense. I like to play something and so are every day. I for a change to take a woman.

Z
Z126 16.09.19

For a man. If the game is like , 2 times pass for a woman.

S
Sergey067 16.09.19

That's interesting - a transvestite or a homosexual too, you can choose? If implemented b - b wiped his nose EA itself.

s
sEntet1c 16.09.19

For genderfluid of course

A
Altered 16.09.19

When you can choose the gender of your character, you almost always choose the female because the man and when they find in the game some beautiful clothes, it is interesting to see how it looks on a female character. While here, if there is no third person, you don't even know the character so I see very rarely.

K
Kassandra_Rain 16.09.19

tony_001
tony_001 wrote:
or within the same passage?!
I doubt that will be possible)) Yes, and I would not want the man means man, woman means woman, to create it not eager).

H
Haykooo89 16.09.19

For the guy of course, I will try to create a character like Geralt, let this be a descendant of his) and I chpokat all the left and right)

H
Halkbigus 16.09.19

Say by the way what kind of man will be harder to play, because the gameplay will change drastically from sex selection. I think I'll try for M.