3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alice_Tremere 03.09.19 03:35 am

Poll: the Most Demon games

Sobsno a question: what, in your opinion, Demon/Devil/angel of the games is the best (most powerful\cool\stylish\chotko, etc.) and why.

Personally, my opinion is torn between Dante from DMC (the coolness and the style of the rod from all cracks) and Illidan Varick (Hard fate of man, though he tried to change it, and he looks good).

H
Henrick 03.09.19

Nero from Devil May Cry 4.

_
_Gulya_ 03.09.19

Nemesis.This chotko demon.

G
Guardian. 03.09.19

The Firstborn, Clive Barker's Jericho.

[
[-Super Global Mode-] 03.09.19

Archimonde.

K
Konsul 03.09.19

Dante from DMC (stylish boy)
Ilidan from Warcraft (ANALOG No. 1)
The Oracle from Fahrenheit (... Good morning, misster Anderson....)
Sleep of Gothic (he looks miserable, but at the beginning of the word sleep there are PTS intriguing Association and presentation)

Z
Zomulgustav 03.09.19

Of Raziel from Legacy of Kain since it does not destroy.

A
Adahn one 03.09.19

Personally, my opinion is torn between Dante from DMC (the coolness and the style of the rod from all cracks) and Illidan Varick (Hard fate of man, though he tried to change it, and he looks good).

Um, guys, Dante poludemon. Big difference.
Are of the opinion that the most demon games - Baal. He satisified in games after one. Remember the same Diablo or Baldurs gate.

But the most angel, in my opinion, of course Tirel from the same Diablo - everyone knows him.

Of Raziel from Legacy of Kain since it does not destroy.
Raziel got one name that he is a demon... and in the end it is all the same merges with the river.

Z
Zomulgustav 03.09.19

But the most angel, in my opinion, of course Tirel from the same Diablo - everyone knows him.
+1, totally forgot about it.

p
ptichka na golovu kapnula 03.09.19

Vergil from DMC, despite the fact that the half-demon. any daemon two give odds.

B
Binocl 03.09.19

Every game has its own strong character... for Example, Half the Dog is strong while in other games scale is the most common Persian. Well, stylish is Jimin (G-man) from HL2 8)
pix.PlayGround.ru

D
Dark knight Sparda 03.09.19

Dante DMC the devil steeper no one IMHO

D
Dark knight Sparda 03.09.19

Player one
09.09.09 11:12

Um, guys, Dante poludemon. Big difference.

if I'm not mistaken that Dante is not a demon and not a half-demon, and the devil.

A
Adahn one 03.09.19

Poludemon

T
Turian 03.09.19

So,Dante is half demon Kratos do God began...In the absence in the ranks of the demons of the coolest Persians write Galamoth (Galamoth) from Symphony of the Night.Rare bastard,rising to half of the screen,killing a couple of punches...But looks nice.

U
Ubiyca Nubov 03.09.19

Well, you can still Sparda to add here, though nobody saw it but definitely heard it. Illidan respect, but somehow stupid he died from a single blow, I direct sorry.

V
Valakar 03.09.19

Dante

b
back_inUSSR 03.09.19

Demon:Kil-Jaden (PY.Sy. And niibet)
The devil:well, there naprashivaetsya or Satan in hell from painkiller or the Reaper. from a series of HOMM :)
Angel:As a fan of Diablo say estessno Shaw Tyrael,yeba =D

_
_Underclass Hero_ 03.09.19

Dante
Pyramid head and Nurse from silent hill (both offspring of someone's imagination)

V
Veselyy Kot 03.09.19

Pyramid head - here it is, the great Satan in hell in the literal sense.

B
Boland 03.09.19

Baal from Diablo 2