3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD_Sensey 16.09.19 02:25 pm

Impressions of the game (Need for Speed (2015))

While I'm happy with everything. Interesting and cool. Tell me what you have
93 Comments
Sort by:
m
mangelo 16.09.19

Seems nice, but the bridge vanted better, although here the constant night annoying, did not really consider(

A
AleksandrMakeev 16.09.19

Played,comfortable with all the Need for speed I recommend to download

s
sdhsadhjkashdjkhjkdjk 16.09.19

so-so

o
olecsander14_ 16.09.19

Some new, some old in a new skin.But I like it

D
DemonXL1080 16.09.19

Bought at a discount, like the game, colorful looks, in General, so far it's not bad, I love this NFS!

F
Fildon 16.09.19

On gt740m trample?

D
DemonXL1080 16.09.19

Fildon
Try it, I play the 750Ti, on medium settings with 40-50 frames...

O
OlegZhyla 16.09.19

The game does not justify their investment, rather boring and just take a blueprint with the other parts.

M
MorirMerda 16.09.19

The graphics are UNREAL soap, playing nasty. Without smoothing seems to be sharper, but the reflection in the puddles so the pixel becomes what we have to put TAA shlasko. To play have each run to wait 3 nasty download (just start game, download garage, exit the garage) + actually teleport to the desired race.

B
Bombardirovschik 16.09.19

Played on trial access.
I have to say-the game is not far from the bridge vanted 2012 and all of the other games in the series NFS that do not really like.
Pros:
Grafinchik
tochechki in the garage
visual tuning.
Cons - everything else.
Start with the fact that the city is empty and dead. Traffic is minimal and suscription for entertainment - during the race will shove in the forehead or even taxi once spun on the spot in the middle of the road-WTF? Obviously to the severity of the chase.
Cops are dumb, to get away from them easily but they are only annoying, not needed at all. The glare from the flashing lights of cops on the screen - the worst addiction.
Race by themselves - the usual NFS racing which require only one - do not crash. boring, dull.
The controls on the steering wheel are made as with all games of NFS - clumsy and crooked, obscure the junk settings, you can't even adjust the FORCE of BESTOWAL IN the end, let's say in the global Profiler settings or how to go on the Lawn without power steering. Recoil is minimal and primitive, well at least something is, and then OK in the bridge vanted 2012 at all there was no.
In the end, to play purely on the steering wheel will not work, the interface like in other games of the NSF works through Claudia fucking calls ( about them later) have to take the tube to pull the hands to the keyboard. maybe (maybe) all of this can dig deeper and tweak the menu or even sabinde in the steering Profiler keyboard keys buttons on the helm but in the first case, no desire to mess around, especially remembering how NFS 2012 dropped all settings to zero after a restart when you manually half an hour bindel 20 keys on the steering wheel to comfortably play. in the second case too has no desire to Tinker. Is that fools can't do configuration management transparent and flexible as in other racing games? about the fact that the steering buttons are not duplicated on the screen I do not say. Thus when you set up the wheel there all sees, all the buttons including the horn button and stick worth the small price and calls them by their names. in short, crap shit, presets for repulsed by selecting the wheel the first time I have transmission included the game menu and cell phone. LOL MOTHERFUCKER trolling from the developers.
Well, to hell with him.
Physics. Fierce arkadina that makes you want to sleep, autodrift on the setup of cars in the dead drift. Twitching of rushnichok and twisting the wheel, Yes, rushnichok first you have to configure because, by default, it on what that strange button that whether it is the right probeer whether a dial tone.
Car drifted like mad. On other settings except for the drift to drive the car at all pointless because you can fall asleep at the wheel.
The fact that the brake is not needed and so it is clear that in all of NFS so.
The city is dark as the ass of a Negro and a dead ass dead nigger. I have the feeling that the chase in the village or TOWN Aguzarova
Boring as hell.
But, Yes, cars sweat.
Players from the network which is strange, che ride there by themselves, not even see my rims frostbite Edison.
You can beat the records of friends of origin (if you have them)
Shorter ride, and buy upgrades and cars (which is not much). Many upgrades, wheelbarrows little.
And Yes, the fucking messages and calls. The city is dead but the feeling that you left the call centre to drive and took her work with her.
Every second you call and rubbed venison all sorts of freaks, one being cheeky to the cops right live and then surprised th it he was arrested, the second chick is constantly on homose rubs you to come and then she tears the roof, I don't know maybe she need drugs.
kid on acid constantly kipish type come on, come on, burn already and smear all over the eyes. Sborishe thugs terrorizing you on the phone.
And Yes, the tips come out on full screen and dim it when you're going to race or just from the cops or are driving fast and you crash constantly because of this, because to close the tooltip you need to click ESCAP necessary.
In General hate it.
The game is strictly for fans of casual night rides though the atmosphere of street racing there is not QUITE the word , no hangouts no stupid Bazaar by phone and short videos that does not resemble the party of riders and gatherings chickanov in a cafe.
They tried, but failed. Graphics and stupid online game will get the.
And Yes ,still pisses me off that there is no view from the cockpit would be very helpful for nighttime atmosphere and camera videos from the first person , but the view from behind the wheel, we only show in the commercials and in the game - sheesh, that looks like a downright mockery.
Whether there is the view from the cab but I have played purely because of him, mm night lamp light fixtures old cars... hell there.
The game costs 300 rubles, not more.
Boredom, kazualschina, depression. That's what the NSF 2015.

T
T.T.G 16.09.19

Bomber
Juicy and seamless experience!

B
Bombardirovschik 16.09.19

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory

M
Madevi 16.09.19

Well, I can say that the game is much more adequate the previous two (even freestuff MW2012 couldn't play it for more than an hour). Compared to them, there more interesting to play due to the purchase of cars and upgrades and what-no plot. Anyway, in General, should be alright, but the latest NFS The Run much more rolled.

l
laservic 16.09.19

Dark,very dark game with a constantly wet asphalt,causing the fence don't see the plus moronic management.Sorry to the 2 rubles gave for it,it would be better sausage bought,it would be more correct!

G
Gange 16.09.19

It was necessary to disperse the developers after the release of Most Wanted in 2012, which not only ruined the game with the office and not much bother with her name, it was already clear that will be no good project. A next Rivals is generally a bomb How? Again how? How was it possible to produce the race without the support of the control on the steering wheel? I don't understand explain it at the time when the market is booming with all sorts of gadgets and wheels such as Thrustmaster, Logitech, and raisins in our country as a Fanatec.
Well done the developers have heard and corrected support for all kinds of rudders in the game 2015 what not, BUT then again why do we need support for the rudders if you cannot customize the buttons by itself??? It concerns a mechanical gear box which is connected to the steering wheel separately. Even in 2011, in the game NFS the Run with the Logitech G27 wheel in the game settings you can put a manual shift mode gear just for the paddle shifters, but separate gearbox is also switched transmit in N-mode, Undercover, Carbon was the support for multiple input devices making it possible to connect a separate transmission via USB such as the Thrustmaster TH8RS, was the incredible feeling of the game.
Now, 2016 is a bunch of new wheels and manual gear hunt to play old NFS and release newproduct!
Want to bring fans of the game make the game with full functional control, Yes, in principle you can not bother and control mice will be too full anyway, the next game can not wait. At least because there is no way to use the Internet constantly to play.

F
Fildon 16.09.19

NSF 2015 = epilepsy. I liked the NFB 15 years, mainly due to the designed models of cars and tuning. But colors are not suitable for me personally. A strong blue filter, grey roads and buildings, flashing lights, high gloss way. As a result I can't sit in the game let's say half an hour, and I get carsick, and really.
NFS rivals but I liked it more because of the warm hues and beautiful green forests. But there is a weak customization of cars.

S
Street77 16.09.19

I read your comments briefly, I decided to take the test, if I will get the money, but after the Carbon is all like it was completely stiff. I iron rules, but the same fucking The Crew has micropotamogale because of which it is simply impossibl to play...

E
EllaNF 16.09.19

Of the minuses:
- Sometimes at high speeds (340-380 km/h) missing textures of the road, because of what the car falls into the void (Helped the transition to offline mode (single player))
- Control settings of the machine should get out of the garage, lot of time is spent on management changes for each race
- The eternal night. To paint a car a bit pointless, the night absorbs many shades of colors (graphics ultra)
- Do not play without an Internet

From the pros:
+ Great graphics
+ Mechanics of drifting
+ Variety of machines
+ Detailed tuning

This is certainly not U2, but very, very good. Buy happy as an elephant, and a body kit, the RTR-X Mustang 69 even more!

Y
Yuriyy 16.09.19

the game is shit. goes on ultra on my comp but bitch after 2 minutes of play begin to disappear textures and tough. in the race to ride the asphalt has disappeared the machine failed, but the race continues. threw out 800 roubles for zapasnoy game damn

a
alexmegaking 16.09.19

thought here to buy origin on sale...read the reviews and changed my mind)