3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
akimzhanakim 05.01.20 04:21 pm

The game doesn't run. (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

The game just won't start, 2 clicks and nothing, played , well, a year ago, iron standards.What to do,tell me.
37 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 05.01.20

akimzhanakim
If earlier there were no problems, and now has stopped working (on the same computer?), and the game is pirates, there is a possibility that the antivirus (or something similar) eats medication. There is such software in the system ?

N
NeosDeath 05.01.20

Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ 20** 32\64 bit, and microsoft net framework

V
VALEN006 05.01.20

disable AntiVir, run from the administrator and pray that pirates are not viral.

G
German Swift 05.01.20

akimzhanakim
since that time, played the game the wind not changed?

S
SonyK_2 05.01.20

akimzhanakim
Removed antivirus completely: cleaning a system after it (folders, registry entries, etc.), or just?

S
SonyK_2 05.01.20

akimzhanakim
In addition to the Phoenix ovka, whose other Repack I tried and where rocked - with a proven trackers, or the first in search engine?

S
SonyK_2 05.01.20

akimzhanakim
Where rocked and as the game start - off the Internet?

S
SonyK_2 05.01.20

akimzhanakim
1st maybe (if not left mirror), 2nd I do not know. Games that do not require mandatory access to the network, the better the net is not empty - the less likely that run medicine and earn some miner (if the distribution is not get from anyone and infected).

S
SonyK_2 05.01.20

akimzhanakim
He pirates this game did not try (to download and to check laziness) - in Jublee distributed litsuhu free then took. What's your OS and switched off vindovsky defender?

S
SonyK_2 05.01.20

akimzhanakim
Which OS: 7,8,10?

S
SonyK_2 05.01.20

akimzhanakim wrote:
...and for what exactly?
And suddenly you have 10-ka (how do I know you didn't write, and the profile is empty), it I not the adviser - almost never used.

S
SonyK_2 05.01.20

akimzhanakim
With other games no problems, only with this one?

S
SonyK_2 05.01.20

akimzhanakim
How many Repack tried, after the game has stopped working?
After removal of each of the repak system completely from its tails clean?

S
SonyK_2 05.01.20

akimzhanakim
The registry after each uninstall Repack cleaned?

S
SonyK_2 05.01.20

akimzhanakim
Can download some rap sheet and to check at home, but not before poudalyat all ulasovska games and now just play them.

N
NUB_007 05.01.20

Mechanics to help...

S
SonyK_2 05.01.20

akimzhanakim
And who wrote the comment didn't describe your hardware and OS - if so, like yours? Way Repack this happens - usually due to the fact that it is not always pills are tested on different OS. The so it happened - one Repack of any kind, on the other there is no problem.

S
SonyK_2 05.01.20

akimzhanakim
Read in PM.

S
SonyK_2 05.01.20

akimzhanakim
Accomplish your goal if possible - interesting to know that it will work or not (then try to download and check yourself).

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.20

SonyK.
SonyK wrote:
And suddenly you have 10-ka (how do I know you didn't write, and the profile is empty), it I not the adviser - almost never used.
It's all the same:shake,put,run