3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 05.01.20 04:23 pm

Impressions of the game (Hitman (2016))

Then spawn the impression from the episodes (it is clear that they came out in turns and therefore created the theme) and the impression of the passing game no,you will not have to go and write about each episode,so I propose to write here in General for the game.

Honestly after Hitman Absolution as it is very weak.
Just say that I haven't passed the game to the end,but the fact that I've already been, I loved it,I came to the mission Club 27.

Yes, of course,there are plenty of ways to eliminate the target,ranging from an accident to the fact that it is possible to change into a massage therapist and break the neck of the target during the procedure, or even shoot at goal from a gun,this is all very well.

The locations have also a lot of secret areas and different ways to get the NPC to go to the right place.
But the location is catastrophically small,the mission can be completed in a few minutes without straining,still in the same locations Hitman Absolution was much more,and you passed the mission much longer.
And here one gets the feeling that developed gash small maps and the player himself have to entertain passing one and the same short mission in different ways a bunch of times,generally as long as it is not very much,we'll see what happens.

Another of the disadvantages I note that many of the phrases are NPS not translated,so there are no subs when some NPC says,far beyond the examples do not have to walk the beginning of the first training mission,the police have subs,but so many other NPCs on missions there is also no transfer,there would be saved the voice as for example in the same Deus,but it unfortunately is not.

This trick actually killed the Soviet soldiers with the M16,just epic.

Hmm,episodic model is not going to play the benefit.

What was playing in just 12 hours (this of course is not happy) and in the end I only have one question and that's all honestly after Hitman Absolution is very weak,I still remember locations and missions,what a great mission was in the courtroom,later in prison,Terminus hotel,where every step was necessary to calculate immediately pass even without straining.

And the most important indicator that I have no absolutely no desire to replay the game and the mission created the impression that this is some sort of odd job from the modders and not the full game,too bad,I was expecting much more,well at least I bought the game for 500 rubles (I would have paid 3-4 more but that would get the game at the level of the previous part),so basically don't give a shit,just sad that the game was very weak,one of the few games which I deleted without regret.

From the same Deus Ex: Mankind Divided impressions are much better,and the game is much more exciting locations just much more interesting,I'm not talking about Dishonored 2 which turned out just super and original through three times with pleasure.
33 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 05.01.20

I have already written a letter Anexam that I will no longer buy their not announced the game, the answer is no.

E
Elik348 05.01.20

Well, with a map and all notes to pass the game of course is quite simple. But in Absolution if you set the minimum difficulty level, the game can go Aki Rambo. In the settings are cut down in the gameplay do all (like I did) and already think with their brains, Yes both. The game becomes namogo more interesting to me. Plus, vegachi 20 ur level and come without the interface on the Pro. Then you'll realize how naive a statement that ...the mission can be completed in a few minutes...

At the expense of the levels....Well, actually, the levels in HITMAN Absolution and about the same. The impression as you had due to the fact that they move from location to location in Hitman: Absolution. But the bulk of the game you don't know what you're doing. You're going to kill the target or you must be stupid to walk out to that door and triggerfish the cutscene. Levels in the new Hitman not felt such corridors. They are rich, vibrant and give a lot of possibilities. This is what I love Hitman. Because it gives you a goal and a huge opportunity that makes you feel like a murderer.

On account of the translated phrases. Earlier I told you in another conversation, he wrote, not translated phrases only protection when she will not let you when you cause suspicion and ordinary people who simply resent that you pushed them. In the latter case, and so to hell with them with sabami. In the first case as well. I think a little clearly, if protection raises your hand and makes a gesture stop that you can't go there. But the suspicion is certainly more difficult. But judging by the screenshots, you're playing with the entire interface, and in it, in such situations, shows that you need to leave and where to go, so not difficult to guess that tells you security.

Bottom line: the Game is great. It's definitely not game of the year, but this is what I was expecting fans of the old-timers is Hitman: Absolution. I, as a fan of the series past all the games on high, felt the concern of developers. They created a game as fans -> fans. I was pleased with the extensive, though not huge, levels with a TON of possibilities. And to replay these levels embossing skills I love (Here all depends on taste. Club 27 I'm not really gone. But here, as with the series. What survives better, some worse). A gift from IO Interactive in the form of new challenges gave me just an incredible amount of fun.

IMPORTANT!
I will tell you the same thing I say to ALL: If you are a fan of Hitman and played all the games, or at least Hitman: Blood Money and would spend many hours in enjoyment, then take HITMAN 2016 is all hands and feet! But if you are familiar with the series only through Hitman: Absolution, then you are unlikely to go down, because Absolution is NOT CANONICAL. It had become emphasis on the production style of Hollywood and the arcade, that would expand the audience of the game.

S
Sacking 05.01.20

I agree. Compared to Hitman Absolution - VERY weak! Don't want to list all the disadvantages, compared to Absolution, it will take a LOT of space and time! One thing I will say... As a fan of the Hitman series, will be disappointed! Surely, this is the last part I played! Very sorry, but the game (thanks to developers) - DEGRADED!!!!

A
Anomaliya100500 05.01.20

The game generally liked it and I look forward to continue. There are positive aspects, there are negative, but if you keep an open mind, in General, the engaging game has received has been interesting, sometimes difficult.
Pros:
quite extensive locations. Don't know where you previously saw a huge location, but here they are really big and filled with content.
many additional content - the elusive goals, contracts, missions. All of this bothered me almost immediately, but someone in awe of these bonuses, which increases the game indefinitely.
detailed locations - it was very interesting to explore houses, view streets, to peek into the kitchen or other enclosed spaces. So much detail
a huge variety of passing - so many opportunities to eliminate targets, so you can first long to explore possibilities, to try several options, and when they run out of ideas to look at trials and 20 new ways to kill.
- designed stealth best stealth among other games, many nuances of thought, but not all. Do stealth games not very many, so it is nice to find good, quality game in that direction.
Cons:
an episodic model is incredibly irritating, somewhere in the 2-3 mission, just deleted and went back to playing after all the episodes. Then began to get real pleasure.
the lack of plot - those bits that were inserted between episodes that did not succeed to perceive it as solid and intriguing plot. So in the end stopped to draw on some history and just enjoy the gameplay.
the lack of voice acting and the translation of some phrases - of course there are subs, but it does not. So that left a bad feeling, though looking back I do not remember any particular problems with understanding. Except during cut-scenes I do not want to read and to watch on video or if you don't have time to read the translation, distracted by something.
unknown test annoying in the game, when to get a 100% passage to read on the Internet tips. And it's difficult to guess that to get achievements you need a certain clothes at a certain point to kill targets or the imposition of contracts, which I did not like.

The game was very good, interesting and well-researched. Great variability, there are memorable moments, picturesque locations. Now the game has fully emerged, you can wait for another sale and take half off if desired. The game is worth it.

R
RealKing 05.01.20

a piece of shit,worse than the previous part, to Blood Money him away

V
Valentin_K 05.01.20

Played 4 hours.
This is a very boring game. From the former greatness of Hitman not gone. Causality in everything.
Try to disable all casual features, maybe even a little spirit to return the last series.

V
Valentin_K 05.01.20

Another 6 hours of playing with disabled casual cards, minicircle, markers and other tips for people with disabilities in mind. Much better. This is really like Hitman, what it looks like - this is the hitmen of the old candle.

Only here one hell BORING.
Plot cool the story sucked from the finger (assessed on the first 3rd full missions). Developed such pussies that they would be accused of that their games can overlap with real politics, but for some reason took in the development of modern hot topics. As a result, the plot is a farce, because the real balance of forces in these topics they can not show. So you'd better come up with a plot where 47 just does private orders (to kill the pimp, to avenge the death, etc.), but that it was a true story, life. To feel that you're not garbage some do, and actually live the life of a murderer.

Unfortunately ideological series is frozen in development at Blood Money 2006 and did not bring anything new.

But nevertheless, you can play and you can even have fun if you disable all casual features.

G
Girbi 05.01.20

The game period.

K
KazymirZyba 05.01.20

Ideological continuation of Blood Money, with solid-grown scale. Decided, after passing, remember Absolution and I forgot how... how it is linear. The microscopic locations filled to overflowing with enemies, and the reason for inadequate actions at times, not mandatory. Very little interactive, lack of diversity and soil for imagination and improvisation. The very best of the fifth part, perhaps, is the trailer with the nuns.
I think IO should move on, that's the formula of the sixth part. Yeah, the episodic model, a bit annoying, but in the end, in the end we got a full game of the six scale levels with lots of variations for the action, kind of like Hitman sandbox. Way cooler and cuter than the movie stealth rails - Absolution, nedotjagivala even to the weakest parts of Splinter Cell.
A significant disadvantage of the last bald, perhaps - optimization. Old man was loaded with a heavy texture - not surprising. Looking forward to the second season. Now, they were the Hitman, what else to say.

d
dimontok 05.01.20

For me is Hitman Absolution the best in the series, the sixth did not like the short missions.

s
st029 05.01.20

Mixed impressions in the traditions of the Playground will voice the pros and cons.
Pros:
Postrelushki, mobs-Sherlock with a vision, the corridor remained in Absolutn.
Options many killings, from stupid to poison/strangle, to sophisticated to burn/blow up/substitute, etc.
- An attempt to bring the spirit and atmosphere of the previous parts
- Large locations that are interesting to explore
Cons:
-Causality. Oxazoline everything except shooting(killing very fast), markers, tooltips, and so on. Before Hitman was an interesting search for our own ways, and now you are behind the handle.
Gear. It is not needed. Pistols, guns, a noose, and the lack of chumadan with a rifle. To Bladman inclusive, to kill the target near was only possible by noose or syringes with the lethal/non-lethal poison. Now the 47th copes with his bare hands, and killing, and stunning. It saddens.
-Offline content. Over the year we have done 6 story missions. 6, CARL. Yes, in large locations, the variability, but only 6!
With cons like everything.

Graphics for me are not particularly important, since optimization is not, and to look at the game, about the empty characters they were always like in Hitman.

Conclusion: the Pirated version of the game obviously loses a license for content, weapons, and other Goodies, but I'm not willing to pay money for 6 story missions per year.
The game is like an updated Blagman, but not better, and the significant development of the series is not received.

a
alexzet3 05.01.20

saa0891 wrote:
But the location is catastrophically small,the mission can be completed in a few minutes without straining,still in the same locations Hitman Absolution was much more,and you passed the mission much longer.
what???
in Granulysin locations more??perhaps an example will bring this freaking game
where there is a large Loki??
maybe at the cemetery?or fight with a Mexican club?two corridors-one above the other,
or three sites-the size of each room(graveyard). this is a large loca??EPT.........

a
alexzet3 05.01.20

saa0891
where there th was necessary to calculate?
three security guards and an archivist,they were so difficult to calculate??
wow what a difficult mission!kazualam know better kanesh.....

with regards to the soldier with the m-16,nothing that the mission is like a variation on the theme,but not exactly the same on the base??
he walked for 12 hours on easy or something??YAP

s
saa0891 05.01.20

alexzet3 wrote:
de che there had to calculate?
three security guards and an archivist,they were so difficult to calculate??
wow what a difficult mission!kazualam know better kanesh.....
YAP

alexzet3 wrote:
with regards to the soldier with the m-16,nothing that the mission is like a variation on the theme,but not exactly the same on the base??
It wasn't you,who cares what this mission is only an imitation,the essence is not in it,but the fact that soldiers dressed in Soviet uniforms and Kalash are not given,instead given the M16 rifle,such stupidity even impossible to explain.

alexzet3 wrote:
he walked for 12 hours on easy or something??YAP
Tell you a secret there is no easy difficulty level,and don't play when I did on easy in any game,in Absolution, even on normal is interesting to play,unlike this game.

a
alexzet3 05.01.20

saa0891
absolute-casual crap
there is no need to even think,simple as hell
the levels are pathetic and shallow,pair options
this piece of shit not even Hitman,so-unblemish

s
salopic 05.01.20

I liked Hitman 6. No worse than Blood money. Even when you play, you simultaneously admire the levels perfectly made them.

R
RTYWD 05.01.20

Beautiful location and the originality of the levels and of the diversity of the traversal of these levels,that's what I like about this game,and so in principle nothing new,story liked Absolution more game 7 with a stretch,I wanted to take a license,downloaded the pirates,passed,removed,forgotten.

X
X_ray_83 05.01.20

Terrible game, those who played Silent Assassin and Blood Money don't understand me ! Even trash Hitman Contracts and it better suck your Blood Money, Absolution,Hitman 2016 !
And those who are toiling for the new part you just have not played the old ones. Blood Money is an easy game compared to the first and second part, which is hitman 2016 the misunderstanding, not even a full game to be called a demo, not more !

k
kornev-93 05.01.20

I agree with the opinion that the game period !

A
ABRAScovyy 05.01.20

In HITMAN 6, no hardcore component and it is designed for is not familiar with the series of the player. The game became more modern, although we suffered in the past. Graphics beyond beauty, a very impressive picture even on minimum settings. Graphically the game is amazing: